It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guide Stones

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
Well thank you for that link...It was definitely a good read.

You know....after reading this article, I think I have a new perspective of these stones. Its message is still kinda cryptic and errie , But think I kinda agree with there point of view...

Has anybody else read this article ????
Georgia Guidestones

Just so nobody can say I just talk positive about the Guidestones: This article deals with the Georgia Guidestones. Unfortunately it is Part 22 of the authors article and may not be an easy read.

That may kill your new perspective

It didn't kill mine because I don't care with what intentions in mind they were build. Sure it fits nice in the NWO workings. I hate the term NWO ... it's a distracting word ... it's not NEW ... we're playing this game since the dawn of time and it's up to us how we finish it. And here's a tool. That was the first thing that came into my mind when I was guided to them (I really mean "guided"): Here's a tool that could make a change in people's minds - if it weren't erected in Elberton, Georgia. Nothing against Elberton. I'm sure it's a pretty city and I'd like to visit it but I guess there are not too many tourists around there. If there were Guidestones all over the world - at places visited by many people - with someone standing there out in the open who explains why he does it (a new "R. C. Christian") - that could make a change in at least some people's minds.

People who then would ask "How can we avoid it? How can we (WE THE PEOPLE) change our lives/ lifestyles so we can live peacefully together." Because if it's not WE THE PEOPLE it is TPTB that arrange things for us.

I wish I had the financial background to do it. I wish I could erect those Stones all over the world for the rest of my life and throw a good version into their faces.

I don't see 10 guidelines when I look at the Stones. I see 1 and 9 guidelines. 1 for later after the # hits the fan (Armageddon in any form) and 9 that are an interesting basis for a new society. Just spread the word and let people start thinking about their ideas how a new society could be.

In short: I want to smack 100 tons of granite into people's faces to get at least a single idea out of them. Revolutions usually start with an idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Sorry...I dont see your point.

To parallel humans with cancer...and the destruction each causes....is not a sound parallel.

Cancer follows an order....it has no care for what it does.

Yet humans, even though they can care what they do...most...do not. Until humans respect that without our nature, we have nothing.....we will be in jeopardy. We have one sphere to live on....it is not immortal. We should not just reproduce because its fun or because it is something we can do. We should be more intelligent, observe the situation....see if we need to be slowly down reproduction or increasing it. Until the weight of intelligent respectful people tips the scale of humans over the ones that are selfish, greedy and prideful....I say we need to slow reproductions down in areas that are struggling with balance (such as healthy water, food and shelter to their people).

As owners of this sphere...I believe that we are very capable of being able to observe what areas can handle more additions to their population and who can not.

Surely you wouldnt give such advice of be fruitful and multiply to the women over in lands that are starving daily and have no clean water to drink from.

The more people, the more trees that get cut down. The larger rural areas become, the smaller forests areas become.

If we are to continue to be fruitful and multiply, we need a fast plan to resolve the disappearing beauties of Earth, their purity....so we can live in harmony. We are currently cleaning our water with chemicals so it is drinkable. We are creating our own cancers IMPO.

Just some thoughts

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

That people do not have enough clean water to drink is often the result of tyrrany. It is not to my advantage for the poor and the meek to to cease living. The poor and the meek distract the inhuman elite from turning the world into a complete hell. More power to the meek! I would prefer helping the poor obtain safe water. With todays technolgy this is possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Deckard666

Wow....you where way right....not an easy read....but some good stuff in there....

So whats your opinion on these stones...negative...positive

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don't know. The sponsors could have had bad intensions or good. But who can say? How far does mind control and manipulation go? We don't know anything for sure. There's just rumors. We cannot even say for sure if we act on our own will or if someone influences us to think that's our own intentions and thoughts.

But like I said it doesn't matter to me. It's just a tool. You have a gun and you work for the NWO you may kill someone demonstrating against the NWO with it.

If you're a hunter you use that gun to kill deer and feed your family.

It's both the same gun. It wasn't "bad" in the first scenario. It isn't "good" in the other scenario. It just is.

So the Guidestones work right now perfectly for the NWO. Their message is "bad". Because we are mindfocked to be negative. We think it's a awful negative message and answer with more negativity. That's exactly what they want. The dumbest thing EVER to do was damage them in December 2008. Not only because they look awful now but those Anti-NWO "Fighters" did exactly what was expected from them from the Elite.

Why? Because they were almost forgotten. December 2008 they were put back in the memory of people around the world and the reaction was even more negativity. The people who did this acted exactly corresponding to their education. So I don't blame them personally. Their only error was not to think out of the box before acting. And most of us are not trained/educated to do so. It was just a matter of time that someone would come along and damage them. If anybody is to blame then it's Alex Jones. He made the Stones popular with his "documentaries" and dumb comments so that those guys were inspired to damage them.

If you really want to hurt them then use this tool against the NWO and "steal" it from them by spreading your interpretation of it to create a new society. The engraved message isn't good or bad. It just is. How you look at it and follow the message is what makes it good or bad.

Just imagine what would Adolf Hitler think when he reads the message and what would Buddha think when he reads it? Both could build upon that. I personally prefer Buddhas society based around it - unseen

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Were if not for the severe costs involved in controlling reproduction, our species might have remained forever organized in small bands of hunter-collectors. But the lack effective methods of population control rendered this mode of life unstable. Reproductive pressures predisposed our stone age ancestors to resort to intensification as a response to declining numbers of big-game animals caused by climatic changes at the end of the last ice age.

Intensification of the hunting and collecting mode of production in turn set the stage for the adoption of agriculture, which led in turn to heightened competition among groups, an increase in warfare, and the evolution of the state as we now know today.

The rate of reproduction of the humankind has been a problem since the stone age. The birth of a child in those times meant the lowering of the standards of living and health, thus women often practiced infanticid. This proves that even our ancestors knew that the growth rate of the population and reproduction itself had to stay regulated in order for the whole tribe to have high standards of living.

Well, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing if our population was of 500 million.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thewolf312

TPTB just destroyed my post ... ok again.

I still see the 500 million just as a shocker. "If we don't change this poor planet will one day soon only feed 500 million people."

I know that people think that number is scary. There are far more scary things ahead if you start thinking about a new society. Birth control is the most simple thing. But the society around it. When you believe in the NWO than you can trace back it's roots to when? The Illuminati? Freemasons? Just different names for the same powers. Be realistic: Dawn of time. And mind control and manipulation aren't something new developed in the 20th century. Dawn of time. The tools of mind control and manipulation have changed that's all. It's not the NEW World Order, it's the NEW WORLD Order. Don't get stuck at just "New".

We have always been manipulated and controlled. So everything we ever learned is just manipulation so we function like we should. You don't give the slave the information he needs to overthrow you. That's Hollywood. We are children of the NWO. We are born into this. We are not the observers in the movie seat that have more knowledge than the poor character on screen. We are those dumb characters. The NWO is the observer.

The societies that existed were never ment to work. It's just a game. They change the scenarios once in a while for a laugh or two and for some prophecies of an old book they once spread. "Really fed up with the Kings and Queens? Let's have democracy for a change. Just look how the sheep jump with joy thinking they're in control!"

So everythings a lie and you have no reference at all for something new because there was never before a working society. The only thing you know is the stuff the NWO feed you. Even if mind control and manipulation stops at this very moment and the NWO vanishes we would still be the same people as before and act like that until we die. We would even infect our children with our old NWO educated worldviews. How can all humans create a new society with the old programming? Aggression, Negativity. How do we get it working that we all can live peacefully together, more nature, no wars, love is in the air etc. (put your favourite Utopia item here)? How do we get rid of the old programming?

In the end you have to use the same methods as the powers now. Even if it's for really good reasons and you change the world for the better. THAT is what really scares me. And that is just for the change. Before it comes to which form of society, rulership, laws etc.

That's messy, and hard work. And what a responsibility. I kneel before anybody who can fulfill such a mission. That would be the first real human hero/heroine in history and he/she would deserve it.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

You miss understood me. I in no way parallel humans too cancer except for when they behave as such. Humans are the House of God.

The stones say "leave room for nature". I believe that means don't forget nature and it's process. It is give and take and take and give. Cancer Multiplies to kill, only life can multiply life...no tricks...shown to you everyday.

None of what the stones say is bad, only people apply the meaning. These stones are Guide Stones for after the holocaust of man, when they begin to be gathered again, they will find these stones and remember. This is after the evening of matters.

Have you never read, "Even the stones will witness"?

The world grows to accommodate it's host. When the head sees the that world is growing too fast, it must prepare to shed it's skin. To do this renders the head amnesia, so we must leave memento's to recall from the air our facilities. You see these 8 languages, from the 8 of Noah. The markers ordered to set as a reminder of Generations. Georgia means "Husband man".

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Are you saying when the Earth becomes overpopulated that the Earth will know this and accommodate to us and shed her skin and grow bigger in order to allow us more room?

Correct me for misunderstandings...sorry for the earlier one.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Are you saying when the Earth becomes overpopulated that the Earth will know this and accommodate to us and shed her skin and grow bigger in order to allow us more room?

Correct me for misunderstandings...sorry for the earlier one.

No worries. On a side note, is your mother doing better? I hope so...she's in my prayers. I send my peace to you and Grandma. Hang in there.

In regards to the earth. Yes that is exactly what I am saying. If you look at the population booms in regards with earth quake activity, you will find that at pop booms are also major earth activity.

Might shed a little light on why we are always at war...grow to big to fast and it is bad for everyone.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Interesting thoughts there about the Earth accommodating to our growth.

Very kind thoughts about my mom, thank you. She is still in need of prayers, she came home from the hospital 2 days ago after a week stay but she went back today. She is really having trouble fighting this one. I will see her tomarrow and pass on your thoughts of her.

Peace
LV

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Outside of the population deal, I don't see what is wrong with the guide stones. I also don't know why people can't let the creator/s of this alone. I don't support things like Scientology or really any one concrete religion in all honesty, but I don't go out of my way to say that it should be eradicated and that all members are evil if their view points differ from mine.

I like how it can't be one persons or groups opinions, it has to be a deep dark agenda to kill off humanity. This is the very pinnacle of jumping to conclusions and the opposite of denying ignorance.

Defacing it, tearing it down, etc is all creating more turmoil and hypocrisy in a world where people think all should have freedom to express themselves.

It seems most people only believe in freedom for themselves.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Orator]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The georgia guide stones and talked about in the end game and it explains the relevance they have. If you have not seen it you need to its a very informative film...
trict.blogspot.com...

and if you look at my blog its not been kept up very well ...i know i know ...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I too am one who thinks Nature will do her worst when it is time to reduce the population, but I also think Man (those highest in power mostly) will help. There is a reason why the UN neglects to help those in Africa and stop genocide. There is a reason why the UN is said to be useless to some extent and there is also a reason why, given the technology we have and the ideas we can conjure up, that people are still starving. Read the White's Man Burden by William Easterly to find out why the financial aid "sent" to Africa is a big money maker for the elites and why that money NEVER reaches that continent.

As for the guide stones, here is an interesting interpretation.

www.youtube.com...

And that is really all we are left to in regards to these stones: interpretation; positive or negative. If you want the conspiracy theorist's view, then 500 million would be, as a reduction, a more controllable world under the governing elite. It is idiotic to think these are some rules for apocalyptic aftermath for the survivals to live by because those survivals could be anywhere but in the U.S, and it is unknown WHAT that ultimate war will be. Then again, I think we all heard Joe "loose lips" Biden let knowledge of the underground bunker or whatever slip out of his mouth. And you can bet that the White House is more elaborate than what meets the eye, especially given all the symbolism there, which I do think the elite take as very vital.

Of course, the positive view is that somehow 500 million, if it were possible to reduce the world's population by that would end war, poverty, starvation,etc. as if Utopia would be established because of this. I highly doubt it however as 500 million people must be divided between the elite, the military, and the common people. Of course, the elite will be the few, the military would be the advanced few in terms of arms, and the common people will most likely be forced to follow guidelines that would maintain the population through a martial law way of life as that is the only way to make sure people follow those stones. Maintain is an important word here. Maintain, if ever over, then it become an imbalance with nature, right? That one soul becomes a problem. And what about another and another over the limit? What I am saying is that maintaining also must imply a strict regulation on having kids and many other strict regulations in order to keep that first rule intact.

And let us suppose that the one world government is benevolent. It is good. No NWO crap. You really think that if the world was under 500,000,000 there still wouldn't be at least some of the major problems we have today? People are not going to miraculously change until you control them. Either give them freedom and let them cultivate themselves in a way that would benefit society as a whole and not be wasteful or control them by a ruling elite in order to make them, by force, contribute to society in a significant way. We are already being dumbed down as many novels like Brave New World, 1984, and a novel few people ever mention, WE, which is a novel written by Zamyatin, a writer who lived during the Soviet Union when writing anything not in according to the gov. wishes would get you harsh punishment, are being proven true.

Maybe I am being a pessimist, but as part of the people, and in viewing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights slowly but surely get eaten away by the new laws being passed every time there is an emergency and Congress neglecting to READ the bills, I think the common people would want to outnumber the elite by a LARGE margin.

I do believe there should be preventive measures taken to control the population, I do but I do not think the guide stones should be any code to live by as it puts a constrain on how different people value different views.

If you support the stones, would you give up freedom of choice to ensure that support?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aislin

Well, with what the US government is doing right now, trying to set up a crappy health care system... and work toward one world government (through the climate change), the steps have begun.

Billions of people would have to go... and you can't do that all at once without raising some serious objection. But if you control who gets health care and who doesn't.. who dies and who lives... over the next century you could very easily drop the population down to 500,000,000.

I think they needed to infiltrate the government first. Looks to me like that's what they've done.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by red_leader

The Freemasons are but a very small part of the big picture, and most Masons know not one thing about the true agenda of their masters. Look here:

Spartacus-Weishaupt, Founder of the Illuminees

A history of the New World Order

The Writings and Correspondance of Adam Weishaupt and the Bavarian Illuminati

May 1, 1776 – Adam Weishaupt (code named Spartacus) establishes a secret society called the Order of the Illuminati. Weishaupt is the Professor of Canon Law at the University of Ingolstadt in Bavaria, part of Germany. The Illuminati seek to establish a New World Order. Their objectives are as follows:

1) Abolition of all ordered governments
2) Abolition of private property
3) Abolition of inheritance
4) Abolition of patriotism
5) Abolition of the family
6) Abolition of religion
7) Creation of a world government

July, 1782 – The Order of the Illuminati joins forces with Freemasonry at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad. The Comte de Virieu, an attendee at the conference, comes away visibly shaken. When questioned about the "tragic secrets" he brought back with him, he replies: “I will not confide them to you. I can only tell you that all this is very much more serious than you think.” From this time on, according to his biographer, "the Comte de Virieu could only speak of Freemasonry with horror."

The insigna of the Order of the Illuminati first appeared on the reverse side of U.S. one-dollar bills in 1933. One can read, at the base of the 13-story pyramid, the year 1776 (MDCCLXVI in Roman numerals). The eye radiating in all directions is the “all-spying eye” that symbolizes the terroristic, Gestapo-like, agency set up by Weishaupt. The Latin words “ANNUIT COEPTIS” mean “our enterprise (conspiracy) has been crowned with success.” Below, “NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM” explains the natureof the enterprise: a “New Social Order” or a “New World Order”.

www.michaeljournal.org...

Quotes on the New World Order

George Washington - 1798 Acknowledged that Illuminati activity had come to the USA: "It is not my intention to doubt that the doctrine of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more satisfied of this fact than I am."

Thomas Jefferson 1816 "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
BANKER: Mayer Amschel Rothschild 1828 "Allow me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who writes the laws." [Even a 4 year old can understand that people with control of money...write the laws!]

Dr. Adam [Spartacus] Weishaupt "Of all the means I know to lead men, the most effectual is a concealed mystery. The hankering of the mind is irresistible;"

President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837 "You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."

President Woodrow Wilson 1916 "I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

Winston Churchill 1920 "From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, to those of Trotsky, Bela Kun, Rosa Luxembourg, and Emma Goldman, this world wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played a definitely recognizable role in the tragedy of the French Revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the nineteenth century, and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads, and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

President Franklin Roosevelt Nov. 21, 1933 "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson."

Mikhail Gorbachev-Nov. 2, 1987 addressed the Soviet Politburo: ?In October 1917, we parted with the old world, rejecting it once and for all. We are moving toward a new world, the world of Communism. We shall never turn off that road!? He further reassures his Communist colleagues: ?Comrades, do not be concerned about all that you hear about glasnost and perestroika and democracy in the coming years. These are primarily for outward consumption. There will be no significant internal change within the Soviet Union other than for cosmetic purposes. Our purpose is to disarm the Americans and let them fall asleep.?

BANKER: David Rockefeller Sept. 23, 1994 "This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." Sounds like an admission of guilt to September 11, 2001 and the other events after 1994!

Karl Wojtyla: AKA Pope John Paul II "By the end of this decade we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations...a government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of survival. One world government is inevitable."

George Herbert Walker Bush September 11, 1990: "Out of these troubled times, our? objective? a new world order? can emerge? Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known."

George Herbert Walker Bush: ?What is at stake is more than one small country, it is a big idea - a new world order...to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind...based on shared principles and the rule of law...The illumination of a thousand points of light...The winds of change are with us now.?

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

This plan, this agenda, goes back a very long way. The agenda marches forward each day, right before our eyes they do this, we see not that we are slaves to these masters via our monetary system, we see not the propaganda they feed us, or the mind control toys they furnish us with. We see it not, and that, friends, is the matrix, the illusion. See through that, and you will then be free. Until then, you are a slave.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The guidestones are nothing more than a gimmick set up by a community that produces an awful lot of granite. Maybe it fits in with your N.W.O. beliefs but it's merely coincidence. Sadly, it attracts a lot of metalhead looking young folks who generally gawk at it with a sort of stoned glaze and open mouth.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by red_leader

What? Where?

What would make you think the Guidestones are masonic?

What exactly are you standards to determine if something is Masonic?

Is the Hoover Dam masonic? The Statue of Liberty?

We know little about who commissioned the Guidestones, other than he used the pseudonym R.C. Christian. (Associated with Rosicrucians, not Masons)

[edit on 12/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

Free masonry took a lot of influence from the Rosicrucians and their quest to keep the truth of our ancient past from the masses. Even without that point, the two societies are VERY similar. Use your noggin' mate.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I now have two different people claiming two different locations.

You can enter the above location in Google Earth and you'll see the Guidestones. (not very clearly, but you clearly see Guidestones Road where they are located)

Brandon Levon and Seek4Truth, the coordinates are given at the top right of the Wiki article.

Originally posted by seek4 truth
I have now found lots of links backing your claim, here is another onewww.youtube.com...

It's not really surprising that people will not change their theory if the facts don't support it. It's sometimes easier to simply ignore the facts. (or in this case simply fudge the facts)

The location of an object is not a matter of opinion. It is or it isn't. Keep in mind that they're only about 24 minutes off. But, my question remains, why wouldn't they build it a bit further North?

Check out James Shelby Downard's King-Kill 33, to see how far this paranoia with #33 can go... (still an interesting read)

[edit on 14/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

isnt the land there slightly raised?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

needs to be less people and there needs to be a unity with nature...basically I agree with all of the 'laws' given on the stones. We OBVIOUSLY can not run a world with all the people that we have...

So the neo-Malthusian would have us believe. In your opinion, how many of us can the Earth support? Do you have anything to back up that she can only support 500 million people?

It is NOT about the earth being able to only hold 500 million people. Take a look back at that list, its about keeping the world going and all life on it. It's about doing what we have ignored as mankind since we came here. I see those lists as helping future humanity learn from OUR mistakes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join