It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIG execs planned SECOND resort trip after bailout!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

AIG execs planned SECOND resort trip after bailout!!!!!

www.nydailynews.com

Even as the White House on Wednesday branding it "despicable" for bailed-out AIG to spend $443,000 on a swank company junket, honchos were preparing another lavish retreat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You gotta be kidding me! It time to end this garbage by putting these losers in Jail. This is strictly against Sarbanes Oxley and we need to demand some jail time!

How long will we turn a blind eye to corporate thieves burning the taxpayers dollars like firewood before we demand our tax dollars back?

www.nydailynews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You know, that might be exactly why they're taking these vacations in the first place. They realize they, and the country, will be having some hard times ahead, and they're enjoying their last moments. If you were like them and did what they did to their company with no remorse, wouldn't you do the same thing?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Don't worry, there will be oversight.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Plucky! Your picture is not working! Oh I see its working now.. Nevermind!
Yeah thats a picture that says a 1000 words...

I just cant belive this!! Is there no end to this maddness?
What ever happened to companies going out to a park, and having some hog dogs and burgers! I mean come the %$#@ on!!!

These guys could just as easy get their freakin tents out.. Or hell these Fat Cats Im sure have nice RV's.
Why not take their little last time out upon the earth and cut some costs.

No they would rather live it up to the end, and shove it in our faces.
Down to the last drop huh guys?
Cant ever just come down, and live within the means that we all have to suffer threw right now.

Many of us are hungry.. Living off Roman noodles, and cardboard pizza's!
And thats the lucky ones of us.. There are those with no food right now, nor any shelter! And these sick Mo Fo's are going to live it up at a resort.

Give me a freakin break!

I hope they are not going to tell everyone where they are going to be staying at..
As if I lived around there, I would be marching upon that resort with signs and an angry mob, just to let them know how that makes us feel!

They will be lucky if all they have to deal with is an angry mob.
It could get much worse on these greedy turds.. Who are simply crooks and theifs.. Taking a vaction on our tax dollar.

Freakin outrage!!! And its going to be the slack of the rope that hangs these greedy mo fo's!!!

A resort how nice.. Im sitting here eating gourmet Roman noodles again for the 4th time today.. And PB&J all week!
Man I would be happy with country fried steak right about now.
And these guys are going to eat steak dinners, get to hang out in the spa, and live it up on our dime..

You know the more I think about this whole deal.. We as people have every right to defend ourselfs aginst would be thugs and robbers.
IF someone robs you at gun point, you can legally protect yourself.
While it may not be wise to do.. You still have a chance to defend yourself legally.
Now in this case we are being Robbed by Penpoint!
CAn we not defend ourselfs vs such an attack?

Why can they say how wrong and make laws vs robbing people at gunpoint/knifepoint/ect ect..
Yet no laws to protect us from those pen weilding thugs and crooks???

Think about it.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
They just received more money than they can spend, for free, from our wallets, so of course they will spend it on themselves.

None of them care if we go poor, homeless, hungry, or depressed. All they care about is what kind of drinks they can order at their next get away, and how much more they can steal from us.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Is anyone really surprised here?? I mean cmon, you give the fox access to the hen-house, he eats a few chickens, you scold him, then give him the keys again and you are SURPRISED that he eats more chickens??? Anyone in congress that voted for any of these bailouts should be removed from office and charged with treason against the American people.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
take their homes away.....put them on the streets...have them struggle to feed their family.....they are waste

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It's times like these that I wish I was a Christian.

It's enjoyable, imagining some eternal punishment for these guys.

I hope some malicious little employee for the resort fishes through their pockets and robs them while they're busy getting their backs waxed.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is not good. Throwing good money after bad. Albert Einstein once said, "Doing something the same way and expecting a different result is a spark of insanity".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
This is indeed an outrage.

A second trip after being reprimanded for the first. BAA sheep Baaa, let them eat grain.

CX

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This second trip has just been cancelled according to Fox News.

I guess they are realising the hatred that is brewing towards this kind of behaviour in light of the current mess.

CX.

new topics

top topics

join