It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
Explain why of all number area code 703 was broken into 571.

Well, it is obvious a certain secret society, which you refuse to name, has an unusual appreciation for a mediocre cinematic endeavor starring that spectacular film actor Jon Bon Jovi. He was of course robbed of a 55 for his efforts but you can not blame the Masons for this as everyone knows the Stone Cutters rigged that one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Explain why of all number area code 703 was broken into 571.

Well, it is obvious a certain secret society, which you refuse to name, has an unusual appreciation for a mediocre cinematic endeavor starring that spectacular film actor Jon Bon Jovi. He was of course robbed of a 55 for his efforts but you can not blame the Masons for this as everyone knows the Stone Cutters rigged that one.

You know what? I'm now certain the freemasons were NOT behind all of this and I appologize to anyone I offended.My grandfather is a 3rd degree 33 degree Mason. I believe thats how you say it. He is a GREAT guy and I talked with him at length about this.. He says he definatly sees something behind this but doesn't know who but it;s not the FM's. Again I appologize. Who is behind it, I do not know.

Sincerely,,
Tony

[edit on 8-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Everything.(period. Whoever set up the English language encoded it through gematria.

Explain why are code at Washington is 202 or BOB. Alice and Bob

Just a quick observation - 202 isn't BOB. 202 is BZEROB. BOB would be 262.

You see patterns where you look for them. Here's a recent thread you might find interesting (or not) - Pattern Finding a Wired Trait?.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Actually where do you get 6 for ZERO? In English Gematria ZERO = OHHHH. I've studied quite a bit on it. Ever hear someone tell there phone number and say 111- OHHHH OHHH 11?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Just like 704 = GOD

7th letter G
O
4th letter D

God

cancel the zero and you have 74 since it would take an awfully looooooooooooong word to equal 704.

74=

Jesus
Messiah
Cross
Gospel
Parables
Menorah
Jewish
GEMATRIA
The Key
etc...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Well, yes people do say that. However when talking about area codes, if you want to represent the telephone dial, alpha "o" is on the 6 key.

If you want to stretch the point, 202 could also have B or C as the first or 3rd character. When you're working with multiple variables and can contort enough to say the middle digit in an area code could represent the letter "o" when you're not referencing the corresponding number 6, then you're stretching enough to make the rules flexible enough to be irrelevant.

It's what you make it. If it makes sense to you, great. To many of us, it makes as much sese as seeing animal shapes in clouds or significance to tea leaves in the bottom of a cup.

I'm open minded enough to read it, but once zero equals the letter "o" because some people say "oh" for zero, you've lost me. If the area code for DC was 262, you could build at least a rudimentary case for it being equivalent to BOB. But 202? No, that's not BOB. Maybe CzeroB or AzeroC, but not Bob. Way too many contortions to be relevant. To me.

And as someone said, you can either see that, or you can't.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes and I could say the same thing that "you either see it or you don't". And you don't and thats fine. Not everyone is going to agree with me and I don't expect them to. Some will see the pattern I am explaining and some, like you .

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i find this very interesting. i just honestly cant grasp a whole lot of what you mean.

i went to the guy's myspace page and he seems really into this whole thing. but I really couldn't understand what this breaks down to. I mean it was completely difficult to try to translate his pictures. and he has got a lot of them. the guy is passionate about his belief. anyone that passionate must have a valid point and I am completely in the dark.

so 37 is not a random number and occurs alot but if it is intentional what does it mean? everything could add up to 37 but what does it mean if it does?

I personally never notcied the "coincidences" until reading your post and I clicked all of your links and tried soooo hard to really understand the meaning of this. maybe it is because I am bad at science and math. there are a lot of smart people on this site and it can be intimidating at times. but I am always willing to learn.

also. my number story:

ever since I can remember, the number 11 has forced its way into my life.
I write a lot, and therefore I have (literally) boxes of spiral notebooks dating back to the 6th grade. everytime I go through them there is at least one page that I talk about the number 11. and this was before I ever knew about numbers and their possible connections.
when I became old enough to actually look into it, i noticed a lot of people have issues with numbers and 11 is probably one of the most popular.
i know how people say that at 11:11 you make a wish. I did that for a while.. and nope nothing. this all could be some coincidence, but reading this post just brought it to mind, and so i wanted to share it with you.

back on track... please break this down. i mean really break it down. I never reaserched something like this and I really am curious.

(sry so long)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I find Gematria very interesting and I'm interested in learning more - what more do you have to tell?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
this might be off topic, but I was super excited about it, I realized that www.englishgematria.com came back on line some time last month, it was down, but is back up, is a great place for beginners and seasoned students of gematria. Helps cut back a little bit on calculation time, and really helps in comparative study of single words. please donate to them!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Check back later and when I have time I'll try to break it all down for you guys. In the meantime I would carefully read MY posts, not the others that are naysayers and see if you can draw some conclusiions. I know there is a lot to sink in but if you read it enough you will see we have been blinded for thousands of years. I know there are A LOT of FAKE conspiracys out there but rest assured this is NOT one of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Check back later and when I have time I'll try to break it all down for you guys. In the meantime I would carefully read MY posts, not the others that are naysayers and see if you can draw some conclusiions. I know there is a lot to sink in but if you read it enough you will see we have been blinded for thousands of years. I know there are A LOT of FAKE conspiracys out there but rest assured this is NOT one of them.
Actually, go ahead and read a703o's posts but realize he's made up his own rules that fit the answers he wants to get. The 15th letter of the english alphabet, "O" is NOT the same as the number zero. a703o uses them interchangeably to suit his own needs, so I would be suspect of any authority he might claim. Similarly, in at least one of his examples he reverses the order of a number without any explanation why one would want to do so. Doesn't make any sense. Whether or not you believe in such things, I think we can all agree that for such a system to work, it must follow a certain set of agreed upon rules, and changing those rules on a whim invalidates their value, real or imagined.

On the other hand, both Aleilius and psychedeliack refer to www.englishgematria.com, which, while it currently doesn't specify the entirety of the ruleset it's using, does seem more internally consistent than what a703o has offered so far.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
O is the 15th letter but that is besides the point. I have So what letter would most commonly fit with ZERO then since it isn't a positive number? Thats right OHHHH would be the answer. Don't listen to this guys rubbish,he has NO CLUE what he is talking about. I expected some tension in the thread but not over something so blatently obvious. LMAO...

If you talk to me with respect I will treat you with the same respect and even more. Don't be an ahole PLEASE. Just discuss.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

Nevermind the fact that the admin of the biblewheel forum told you the same thing I did.... Gematria converts LETTERS TO NUMBERS. There's no need to convert numbers to numbers, 'cause guess what? They're already numbers!

LowLevelMason was right, only in 1337 speak would anything you're trying to claim make any sense. (and i'm rapidly agreeing that even then, it probably wouldn't...)

You want to work with dates? Use the numbers. You want to work with words? Use Gematria. Don't randomly decide it's OK to replace letters and numbers whenever you feel like it. Doing such just makes you look like a f00l.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Lets just say theoretically I am wrog about Zero being O that only debunks ONE thing I have said so far, that being he date of the 4th of July. Now tell me that it doesnt make a lick 0f sense that the 4th of July stands for Independence Day and GOD. I may be making imperfect assumptions but I didn't write the rules.

I actually think its pretty cool. Plus , do you know how many days they took to sign the DoI? About 2 months and they just "happened" to pick GOD day. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that it was planned that way. You can believe it or not but I think with an open mind you might say "yeah he COULD be right but who knows" at the very least but you won't even consider it with the evidence right at hand.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
reply to post by a703o

Nevermind the fact that the admin of the biblewheel forum told you the same thing I did....

Do you really think he would say anything differently? And so what if he is the admin does that make him any smarter than you or I.

Believe me, I know where your coming from and it does seem like I am "making" things up but the people who put this system together were the ones who made the rules. Not me.

Tony

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Where to start? OK, first, Colonials wouldn't have written 7/04. In the first place, they always wrote out July, and in the second place, they never used leading zeros. The Declaration's front side is dated "July 4, 1776" and the back side is labeled "Original Declaration of Independence / dated 4th July 1776."

So which system do you want to use?

Word/Phrase: July
Absolute 1040
Reduced 14
Ordinal 68
Prime 168
Old English 63

Traditionally, multi-word phrases are added together, so July 4 would be 1044, 18, 72, 172 or 67 respectively.

Word/Phrase: God
Absolute 71
Reduced 17
Ordinal 26
Prime 45
Old English 25
I'm not seeing any equivalencies. Now, had they signed on July 3rd, the reduced would have matched. As is, looks like you're grasping at straws.

I may be making imperfect assumptions but I didn't write the rules.
And yet you have yet to offer a single link to someone other than you who DID write the rules. Funny that.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by a703o

I followed your link to that 2012 forum very interesting. I know many people just focus on numbers but I think these patterns can also be found in colours - sound and symbols.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Please don't stop posting - I am really interested in this subject . Just ignore the posts you find irritating.

Originally posted by Aleilius

So what exactly are we supposed to get from this? That Christ is equivalent to Stoned? Is there a significance to HIS Armpit? Was HE bluffing? Full of Blarney? If Christ is Broccoli, does that mean Bush I was the anti-christ?

There are many flowers with 5 petals, but not each of these flowers are the same, nor should they be. Just because a flower has 5 petals, doesn't mean it has to be the exact same as the other flower with 5 petals - smell varies, color varies, the size of the flower varies, etc.

This can also be applied to english gematria, and the other systems of gematria.

This is my last post in this thread. I did not want to debate or discuss the mechanisms behind such art. If some of you want to believe it's all nonsense, then so be it.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy
i find this very interesting. i just honestly cant grasp a whole lot of what you mean.

i went to the guy's myspace page and he seems really into this whole thing. but I really couldn't understand what this breaks down to. I mean it was completely difficult to try to translate his pictures. and he has got a lot of them. the guy is passionate about his belief. anyone that passionate must have a valid point and I am completely in the dark.

so 37 is not a random number and occurs alot but if it is intentional what does it mean? everything could add up to 37 but what does it mean if it does?

I personally never notcied the "coincidences" until reading your post and I clicked all of your links and tried soooo hard to really understand the meaning of this. maybe it is because I am bad at science and math. there are a lot of smart people on this site and it can be intimidating at times. but I am always willing to learn.

also. my number story:

ever since I can remember, the number 11 has forced its way into my life.
I write a lot, and therefore I have (literally) boxes of spiral notebooks dating back to the 6th grade. everytime I go through them there is at least one page that I talk about the number 11. and this was before I ever knew about numbers and their possible connections.
when I became old enough to actually look into it, i noticed a lot of people have issues with numbers and 11 is probably one of the most popular.
i know how people say that at 11:11 you make a wish. I did that for a while.. and nope nothing. this all could be some coincidence, but reading this post just brought it to mind, and so i wanted to share it with you.

back on track... please break this down. i mean really break it down. I never reaserched something like this and I really am curious.

(sry so long)

Can you let me know exactly what it is you don't understand and I'll try my best to explain.

Thanks,
TOny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join