It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Gematria - Bible related - Worldwide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It does exist...

I'll start with the 4th of July or 7/04 or 704.

7th letter is G
0=O
4th letter is D

ONE NATION under GOD.

Notice it is ONE point off the 703 at the center of the "creation holograph" images.google.com...://www.nick2211.yage.net/pics/2701-1.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.nick2211.yage.net/2701.htm&h=624&w=697&sz=15& hl=en&start=1&um=1&usg=__t6vG0Cjh2D5a4_sTVhNHIhUXHBI=&tbnid=R8giZm9ft4G8cM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=139&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522the%2Bnumber%2B2701%2522%26um%3D 1%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4DKUS_enUS289US289%26sa%3DN ?

Now in english Gematria the ZERO can be canceled out leaving us with 74 instead of 704.

Whats interesting about 74 in English Gematria?

Here is a list of 74's I have compiled so far with A=1 B = 2 Z=26

74: Jesus
Messiah
Gospel
Parable or Parables (one of the two)
CROSS
Jewish
English
Occult
Tarot
and actually the word "gematria" equals 74

Now next I just want to say that 703 TO ME represents God in the creation holograph. Don't be lazy and look on your map for where the area code for 703 is. Yep, right next door to DC. Also it was split into another area code 571. Ever heard of the movie U-571?

Here is where I think it gets more interesting.

137 = The God of the Light of Truth on the BibleWheel.com site and also is the most troublesome number for the most famous Physisists(sp) of all time in that it is dimensionless and it really troubles them for some reason like NO OTHER NUMBER. www.biblewheel.com...

So what, right?

Well it just so happens that the English Gematria for Washington D.C. equals 137.

Also God = 26
26= Number of letters in the alphabet
God= The Word

Here is a thread that talks more about it and all the correlations. There is a lot more in this thread if you are interested.

2012forum.com...

Thanks for reading this thread and I look forward to discussing it with you all.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by a703o]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi board, this is my first post here, but I've been a lurker for MANY years.

This topic interests me because I'm actually the administrator of an english gematria website (www.englishgematria.com). You can search for related words/numbers using my gematria search engine. Let's say you want to find all the words that equal "74" - just type in the number 74 in the number search field and press submit. It will return all the words with the same value. The same goes if you want to search for a word (type in "rose" and it will return all the words equal to the value of "rose").

Another number of interest is number "57."

I'll post a list of some other interesting word sets. There are MANY more sets I've left out. Suffice to say this art does exist, and it's very interesting.

55: slain, wicked, bribes, exile, satan, trap, filth, judas, asps, hiss

74: finished, heavens, gavest, wandered, tempt, horns, harlot, ruler, attained, abominable, accursed, lamented, wiser, error, renewed, manifold, preacher, lucifer, messiah, jesus, gospel, pinnacle, cross, parables, unbelief, jewish, satans, fruit, greater, wandered, coequal, beauty, english, energy, shines, parent, holiday, occult, tarot, gematria

57: height, human, demigod, magdalen, befallen, befalls, bless, golden, golds, pineal, pangs, bloom, birth, moon, brides, refine, fires, garland, labored, rose, celibate, seduce, magician, abrahadabra, vitae, veiled, swan, lux, jews, sexed, achieved, deceived, slay, mary, city, decays, sion, megiddo, jebus

77: christ, stars, mouth, nights, fathers, strife, known,wrong, matter, meditate, glory, power, findest, stoned, wound, sacrificed, forbidden, killeth, despise, causeth, taught, kneeling,escapeth, lifting, condemned, daytime, changeth, craveth, pacifieth,endangered, disciple, arimathaea, accusing, briefly

64: dwelt, desired, built, believed, bosom, mercy, cometh, israel, true, poor, falleth, burned, chosen, bright, rideth, seize, zion, infant, pits, leaders, peter, elects, torch, nuit, prince, thou, chosen, thelema, wilt, tzaddi, dust, vital, test, spell, mercy, spit, cower

32: life, eve, ended, she, men, dread, rei, ages, dew, dread, damn, abased

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by a703o
I'll start with the 4th of July or 7/04 or 704.

Orrrrrrrrrr 07/07 or 0704 which equals Ogod as in 'O God please help me to understand what it is that you are actually posting about.'

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
No need to be a smart guy^. It isn't that hard to figure out . I have to be VERY careful about what I say.

BTW if you dont know 7/04 is the 4th of July. You know, The Declaration Of Indepence? Do you know how many days it took them to sign the D OF C? They just "coincidently" pick 704? They could have picked ANY other day of the year and it would have numerically meant NOTHING.

Freemasons !

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There's never been a great way to explain the mechanism behind English gematria, or honestly, any gematria system (be it Hebrew, Greek, Latin, etc). It's either something you get, and you see the significance immediately, or it's something you'll toil with for years and never see the significance.

It takes a certain type of person to grasp these concepts. No puns allowed either!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

No need to be a smart guy^. It isn't that hard to figure out . I have to be VERY careful about what I say.

BTW if you dont know 7/04 is the 4th of July. You know, The Declaration Of Indepence? Do you know how many days it took them to sign the D OF C? They just "coincidently" pick 704? They could have picked ANY other day of the year and it would have numerically meant NOTHING.

Freemasons !

People want to believe that there is some sort of mystical, magical significance around words and numbers. They find it difficult to grasp that anything simply happens, they believe there must be something deeper behind everything.

Its just not true. If you've ever studied government, government actions are the result of innumerable egos and chaotic events smashing together all at once. The declaration was signed not because July 4th had such a special significance, but because that just happened to be when everyone agreed. There is no plotting and mysticism behind government actions. Government moves when those in public policy find a problem they can match to their pet solution and then vote trade to get something through. No one is sitting back crunching the numbers to make dates have magical meanings.

Its pretty much only in the realm of religion when dates and numbers have any sort of significant meaning. Not in government, or any other institution where people go so wild with numerology and other means to find secrets in things that have none.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Some may believe these things to be random, but there is no such thing as "random."

All things are ordered and graded according to law. There is a secret hand in the affairs of everything, and this hand functions by way of patterns.

You can find the patterns if you take the time to open your mind to see the larger picture. It does require a certain amount of faith, but I suppose most masons wouldn't have a problem putting forth this effort if they were in it for true spiritual enlightenment.

Nowadays it's merely a namesake.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
Some may believe these things to be random, but there is no such thing as "random."

All things are ordered and graded according to law. There is a secret hand in the affairs of everything, and this hand functions by way of patterns.

You can find the patterns if you take the time to open your mind to see the larger picture. It does require a certain amount of faith, but I suppose most masons wouldn't have a problem putting forth this effort if they were in it for true spiritual enlightenment.

Nowadays it's merely a namesake.

Yes, there is such a thing as random. Looking for secret actors in everything is - well - odd.

When you assume that there are secrets in everything you will find patterns. That's because with enough numbers and enough manipulation, I can make anything a pattern.

Random is government - anyone whose ever received government service or worked for government knows this. Its also instinctive. I don't know about you, but I don't watch the clock to make sure I only get up at a mystical time and only eat/speak at mystical times. I am an actor in the world and my actions are random, as are everyone else's, so if you stand around looking for peoples actions to have magical meaning your going to be disappointed.

I love the "BUT YOU DONT HAVE AN OPEN MIND" line. Its not about having an open mind, its about not being gullible. There is a difference. There is one area of life where numerology may have some relevance, even if I don't personally believe in it - and that would be religion. Not anything else.

By the way, how is any of this related to secret societies?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I love the "BUT YOU DONT HAVE AN OPEN MIND" line. Its not about having an open mind, its about not being gullible. There is a difference. There is one area of life where numerology may have some relevance, even if I don't personally believe in it - and that would be religion. Not anything else.

Actually, you're skewing my words and taking them out of context. I did not say "BUT YOU DONT HAVE AN OPEN MIND." Not being gullible, who's to say you're right and I'm wrong, and likewise, who's to say I'm right and you're wrong? Am I gullible, or are you gullible. Only time, wisdom, and understanding will be able to divine such answers.

Also, this isn't numerology, there is a big difference between numerology and gematria - this is gematria. Anyway, my point was to never debate the meaningfulness of these particular systems, I have my own opnion, just like you have your own opinion. My point was to add to the original posters word list, and perhaps post a few other interesting number sets.

Before trying to sound like an absolute expert on these topics please try and get the terms straight. I know where I stand - my limits are properly measured - but are your limits also measured accordingly?

By the way, how is any of this related to secret societies?

That's a good point, I was planning on suggesting moving this topic to the Metaphysics section, but I am not the OP.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So the English Gematria for "christ" is 77.

What else has the same value as "christ" in the English Gematria?

Among others: abrasive, addictive, airspeed, allspice, appliance, arachnids, armpit, asphalt, aureole, beatings, bicycler, birdbrain, blarney, bluffing, bongoes, broccoli, butcher, chambermaid, clansman, cockroach, cookies, defoliate, demoniacal, erectile, fascist, gayest, imbeciles, imitate, jackrabbit, judaism, juliet, kamikaze, kenneth, marvin, moocher, parakeet, peanut, scott, scrambled, screwed, semihard, stoned, sucker, wenches, whiner

So what exactly are we supposed to get from this? That Christ is equivalent to Stoned? Is there a significance to HIS Armpit? Was HE bluffing? Full of Blarney? If Christ is Broccoli, does that mean Bush I was the anti-christ?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So what exactly are we supposed to get from this? That Christ is equivalent to Stoned? Is there a significance to HIS Armpit? Was HE bluffing? Full of Blarney? If Christ is Broccoli, does that mean Bush I was the anti-christ?

There are many flowers with 5 petals, but not each of these flowers are the same, nor should they be. Just because a flower has 5 petals, doesn't mean it has to be the exact same as the other flower with 5 petals - smell varies, color varies, the size of the flower varies, etc.

This can also be applied to english gematria, and the other systems of gematria.

This is my last post in this thread. I did not want to debate or discuss the mechanisms behind such art. If some of you want to believe it's all nonsense, then so be it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
How is this related to secret societies? Simple. They created the English Alphabet and "the word" ascribed to it.

English=74
Gematria=74

37+37 = 74

37 is the heart of wisdom.. www.biblewheel.com...

As far as the actor thing being "odd"..Yes it is, as are ALL conspiracy's.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Its numerology. People love to break down into little subfields and act like theirs is unique, but its numerology. Your assigning numbers to letters to get them to tell you things - in practice same thing as using numerology to try to find patterns and synchronicity (indeed, assigning numbers to certain letters is a type of pattern in and of itself).

Trying to divide them and act like they are exclusive is like watching the methodological and contextual empiricist schools of philosophy argue with each other over who came first in epistemology - its irrelevant, as their essential nature is the same. Mean while the rationalist students are in the corner laughing.

Love the relativism too - "if you disagree, how dare you say I'm wrong!" Thats what so fun about using relativism as a shield - you won't get anywhere, but you sure do think you will.

Anyways..as this does not appear to have anything to do with Secret Societies...I would also recommend the moderators move it.

EDIT: OK, now supposedly this is about SSs because they created the alphabet. Please do tell what secret society created the english alphabet? As alphabets are part of language development and occur over time as millions of people try to create words and sounds to match things they see in the world, I can't wait to see how a secret society did this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It's NOT numerology. Period. The only ones laughing with REASON are the ones in the KNOW and sorry but YOUR not one of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by a703o

But Lucifer = 74 and Jesus = 74...
and Baloney = 74 and Feculence = 74

Of course 37 + 37 = 74

and Gasbag = 37.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I have to be VERY careful about what I say.
Indeed you do. Because if you keep typing YOUR when you mean YOU'RE then you're going to screw up the meaning of what you say.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleilius
This is my last post in this thread. I did not want to debate or discuss the mechanisms behind such art. If some of you want to believe it's all nonsense, then so be it.
It was not my intent to chase you off. Actually, I AM interested in the topic, but it requires further explanation than has been given here (or on your site... there are no links on the articles page, for instance.)

At least explain the mechanism you're using for your PHP calculator so that we can apply it to words not in your dictionary. You've given us a tool, but no operators' manual. You should expect that without training we're going to be too ignorant to use it correctly. So enlighten us, please.

[edit on 10/6/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Note:

From the "creation holograph".... From the "creation holograph".... images.google.com... ... 9%26sa%3DN

If 703 is surounded by the beast "666" then 703 represents Gods pyramid. Divide 703 by 2 to find the "CENTER STONE" of 703 and you end up with 351.5 or 351 which is the total sum of the English alphabet when added together. God = 26. 26 letters in the English alphabet= God is "THE WORD".

If 703 is surounded by the beast "666" then 703 represents Gods pyramid. Divide 703 by 2 to find the "CENTER STONE" of 703 and you end up with 351.5 or 351 which is the total sum of the English alphabet when added together. God = 26. 26 letters in the English alphabet= God is "THE WORD".

A TOTAL setup from the BEGINNING of the Bible.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It's NOT numerology. Period. The only ones laughing with REASON are the ones in the KNOW and sorry but YOUR not one of them.

It is. No need to divide up all these attempts to find the mystical in the mundane by almost the exact same method.

There is nothing to KNOW, which is why I find this so amusing. You can use numerology, use it and call it gematria, do everything you want to find mystical patterns. They don't exist.
I don't care that people do it, don't get me wrong, but please don't show up on message boards and act like you hold the secrets to mystical knowledge and then get mad when someone tells you there is nothing to be found where your looking.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

From the "creation holograph".... From the "creation holograph".... images.google.com... ... 9%26sa%3DN
Can you try using a URL tag please? The links you're offering go nowhere without proper formatting. (Irony in a Gematria thread, no?)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join