It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7th Oct is Here...& 14th Oct is near!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Just a note,to let everyone know that I'm ok so far...as it's just the first few minutes into tuesday, the 7th Oct 2008....in Sydney Australia...so far, all ok!
What am I waiting for?
Maybe a Tojan Horse?
Let me know ...how you are doing....and if you get through the day ok!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by bekonabroom]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Another Aussie here. Doubt anything major is going to happen, but if anything does it won't be for at least 12 hours.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
unfortunately it's only 9am on the 6th here in Canada.

We still have a bit longer to wait to see if these "prophesies" work out lol

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

Still the 6th over here in Canada, I do see some worries with the market as economic advisors are calling for a big drop today due to the market cash across the pond.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
one other thing to remeber if you thinking about the webbot prediction its said to "release" at about 5:00 am eastern standard time on the 7th, so if it actually happens it will be the 8th over there. and if your thinking about Deagles then his is supposed to occur at 8:00 am i believe he said, pacific standard time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
It is approx. 9:12am in the Eastern time zone. However, I find nothing "unfortunate" about this. The airport terminal is just as uneventful as it generally always is. Even though it's Threat Level Orange! Yawn.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekonabroom
Just a note,to let everyone know that I'm ok so far...as it's just the first few minutes into tuesday, the 7th Oct 2008....in Sydney Australia...so far, all ok!

Another 12 hours to go here in western Europe. I think the pending situation has to do with the plummet in the EU markets today the 6th and the opening of the US markets in the next few hours.

Most of the EU markets will begin to close in the next two hours.

When will US Wall St open??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's 3.20pm on 6th October here in sunny Spain.

Markets look pretty gloomy and the DOW hasn't opened yet. So far Iceland and Russia have suspended trading and the FTSE100 is down avg. 5%. Politicians seem to be running around like headless chickens trying to decide the next move that will 'fix' the system and interest rate cuts look like their next likely solution.

Everything else in my part of the world seems to be going on as usual and nothing unusual to report.

I think 5am central eastern time is around 11am here so I'll be up and watching closely to see if anything happens tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
When someone else yawns...it's contagious....yawn...you just mentioned it...well I'm off to bed....Hope everyones ok today...and tomorrow...for those who are still at yesterday...and remember tomorrow never comes!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by bekonabroom

When will US Wall St open??

It opens a 2.30 our time dermo..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

The timeline for the Timewave Zero(TWZ),which has been predicting this one(Oct 7) since it's inception last century,is based on the zone in which Colombia is located.This is the location of the Mayan culture which created the famous calendar stone that confirms the TWZ theory's end date of 2012.Basically East Coast time,if ya look on a globe.The decline is to start just after midnight.Goofy?Ya.Sue me.Wait untill after tomorrow though...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think we all pretty much have to wait until all of us have have experienced October 7th before we will see if anything is going to happen. I have to say though, from a realist perspective and not an optimistic one, that things are not looking good.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What are we waiting for on the 7th? It's 3:20PM on the 6th over here in Texas, and I've had this weird feeling all day...(first post btw woohoo!)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I live in Colombia, so If something weird happens, I will tell you all!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Cape Cod here.

Hope its not a tidal wave. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Call me out of the loop, but what's supposed to happen on the 7th?

I know people are going on about the GFL stuff supposedly happening on the 14th, but what's special about the seventh?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
if tomorrows web bot project thing is correct something major will begin tomorrow and go on for a few weeks. it said we are supposed to be in "4 months of emotional unrest" compared to only 10 days after 9/11. if that massive UFO shows up on the 14th i am pretty certain we would be emotionally unrested for a few months.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well I see wall st is dropping ....and so is the AUS $...waiting!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by bekonabroom]

top topics

join