It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet 3 in a row

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yet another b-day I have...

1st b-day: 3 (March)-9
2nd b-day (opposite #1): 9 (Sept)-3
3rd b-day (opposite #2): 3 (Oct)-9

If you turn around the calender Oct becomes the 3rd month. Plus, no coincidence my b-year is 1978. Look on a calendar the Oct month and you see 1, 7, 8, 9 (spells 1978 out) forming a pyramid at top with the very Oct (3)-9 (3rd b-day!) it.

Age wise: I'm 30 if we go by my 1st b-day. I'm 60 if we go by my 2nd b-day. I'll be 90 if we go by my 3rd b-day. The radical Mac 90 assualt rifle, bustin' caps! Outside a mac 11 is the other type called a mac 90.

I come in the first watch with a b-day. I come in the second watch with a b-day. I come in the third watch with a b-day.

Anyone else into opposites with a tripple b-day?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I was born noon. So opposite 12 something pm is 21 something army time. That's 9 something pm outside army time. "But...that Night..." It's truely awesome and sweet.

Plus, the theme with 9 and 3 you notice... 12 (1+2=3). Since three b-days 3 times 3 = 9. And 9 times 3 = 27. 27? (2+7=9). 9+27= 36 (3+6=9)!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

You are quite confusing...so, is it your Birthday?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Have a opposite happy birthday. Or, yadhtrib yppah etisoppo a evaH.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
My lower self was born the day before the towers fell, September 10th. 1969

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Actually I have 6 b-moments.

3-9
3-6
9-3
6-3
3 (oct)-9
3 (oct)-6

^^That's all opposites whole. At this point I'd be 180 age wise. Though current 120 because it aint the 6th yet.

If we get into calculations and opposites add 2 more:

12 (1+2=3)-9
12 (1+2=3)-6

^^At this point adding em all, I'd be 240 age wise after said and done.

If we add more calulations and opposites:

9-12 (1+2=3)
6-12 (1+2=3)

^^I'd be 300 age wise before this year ends.

They all add up to 3 or 6 or 9 to the points.

But more:

3-27 (2+7=9)
12-27 (2+7=9)
3-18 (1+8=9)
12-18 (1+8=9)
6-21 (2+1=3)
9-21 (2+1=3)

All in all, I'd be 480 age wise the end of this year. 4+8+0=12 (1+2=3).

It's bananas how many birth moments I have.

Yet more:

6-30 (3+0=3)
9-30 (3+0=3)

Then I'd be 540 official the end of this year. 5+4+0=9. 9 is the 9th ABC letter ("I"). Basically I'll be the "I" year old if not 540 years old. A total of 18 b-moments. And 1+8=9. And 6+6+6= 18 too (last verse in Rev 13 with 666 in it). I am the greatest one eye opened!!!!! It shall be 1 four and 2 (II) counting the first beast whose number is 13. So 6 total just like 2+2+2 =6. And Rev 22 has 22 at top and a 2 the end making for a 222 which = 6 whether it's 2:22 or 22:2 or 222 it = 6 where 4 are outside 2 (II). And Rev 22 is the final chapter with the very reason I state here. So A men are men, not some other. And the men are 2 (II) equal great in overall different ways and in overall same ways. The beginning and the end, the Alpha and Omega, the first and last are both equal being the same, but the different way 666 is the end Ender here up which is equal significant the 13 since the 13 were the beginning Beginner here up.

"I" am a 2up in video game terms.

So in Rev 22 the 22 up top is some other of those who would have been foes, though aint how robbed. The Destroyer's double I (shared between 13 and 666) would be my self foe if I had it's destruction felt. It is shared says the detinction between the Holy Ghost and the Son which are the same and yet different worded for revealing a share. Like Pac said Your enemies, my enemies. So toss it up now! When you toss up things they blend so that you get the best or worst of what's blended equally same and equally different.

On a watch it's 2:22 in the bible it's 22:2. Which is before? You can say the opposite the bible since it's (2:22) most currently modernly relevant. The last shall be first which is stated lastly.

So in short I be first awakened with the betrayor who got divided, then I awakened the devil since the star given the key outside the bottomless pit. Meaning, the star, the betrayor, did not open the pit with the key given. Since I can see points I can see who'd make a hell worthy enemy guest and wake them from sleep (lacked sparked awakeness). I am the devil's enemy before they can even think they are my enemy first. Ha! This world is my game. Any I put in it outside me have been snared into my game I play how I prefer. A very wicked (awesome) game. The get go was and is mine.

All those that ever came (pastense meaning left) before me are theives and robbers. I reveal how the foes are not come before me, but left the lie concerning being before me. If anything we be eternal even, but I sparked first which means I am first if I did such. I reveal that in another sense where if the devil had come first how it would end up with me trumping over a stupid devil how so would be bound either which way.

^^The info is my B-Moment Surprize given my foes that are some other actually. to those that think they can hate when I make them how robbed they just cant tell they are till I state the actual obvious. What you realize first doesnt mean it aint actual first and you just realizing it last. Eternity can play a good mind game since with (is) the SUPREME BEING already actual so.

The paradox point did put the bound Supreme awake first before any since eternally bound things rule even the random since they would rule any which way. It's like sorting the bound Supreme out first, then the Bound come can stop anything less after being random though bound and bring purpose henceforth. What is less is any not Supreme bound.

Can not the Supreme defeat the random with the random with having every angel covered so that the random point can only awaken the Supreme first randomly since the random point is not awake itself?

Like the saying goes: I wouldnt have did it any other way if I had it all to do over again. Well, the Supreme would any which way have the eternal eternity covered so it wins even with randomness. So the paradox point is randomness and boundness since even in sleep the Supreme has wise ways and angles working and ruling.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Think of how sometimes Pac wouldnt use the word "I" and would just get into something. Well, the Supreme doesnt even need the "I" for ruling while sleep for pulling its "I" then out forth for ruling awake wise.

Eternity has a bound ruler so the paradox point is Supreme attracted before any less. It is why the paradox is random with bound without the "I" when the "I" is sleep. The Supreme's sleep body can wake it's I up before any less.

It's like having stronger magnets...they are going to click and form a whole longer. The stronger whatever represents the Supreme's parts coming itself first before any weak parts. Like I said Supreme bound would have every angle beaten in enternity how Supreme covers for itself in any wise.

top topics

join