It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to attack with Nuclear Pulse Weapon Rep. Trent Franks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
watch this video..

www.c-spanarchives.org...:37:44&stop=2008-09-29%2016:07:17&net=1

This video (tried to embed it but its a cspan video and not on google or youtube ) is Arizona Congressman Trent Franks speaking to the house today JUST after the massive ordeal that was the bailout not being passed.

Franks spoke of how Iran is the greatest threat that the world has ever seen, comparing them to nazi germany.

Franks then go say that Iran is planning to launch from a ship, a rocket with a nuclear bomb, along with a electromagnetic pulse weapon that would be detonated in the atmosphere above America, which would shut down all electronics and severly cripple the U.S. all of this within two years.

It seems to me like he is providing us with the exact plan of what is to come. He even says that it could be launched by whomever in the name of another country (FALSE FLAG OPERATION)

He goes on to explain how millions of people would begin to die within weeks and how there would be nothing to do to stop it.

I got to thinking that this is their plan. to do this. eliminate a large portion of the population, and whatever remains will be soley against all Islam siding with Israel and BANG world war III

however the reason why i feel this is being planned is because Iran really isnt planning on doing any of this...

29/09/08 "The Telegraph" - -- Iranian President, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, has made a remarkable announcement. He's admitted that Iran might agree to the existence of the state of Israel.
Ahmadinejad was asked: "If the Palestinian leaders agree to a two-state solution, could Iran live with an Israeli state?"

This was his astonishing reply:

If they [the Palestinians] want to keep the Zionists, they can stay ... Whatever the people decide, we will respect it. I mean, it's very much in correspondence with our proposal to allow Palestinian people to decide through free referendums.

Since most Palestinians are willing to accept a two-state solution, the Iranian president is, in effect, agreeing to Israel's right to exist and opening the door to a peace deal that Iran will endorse.

so its seems again that our goverment is telling us to "beware" and the people we are supposed to be scarred of are telling other people otherwise, and the elites arent happy about it.

and all this, this smothering of "FEAR IRAN FEAR THEM" by Franks merely hours after the bill was not passed, while the stock market crumbled down 777 points, and many americans are fearing that worse is on the way

any thoughts, watch the video he starts speculating hardcore at about 12:45 and continues till the end.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
i cant seem to get the video link to work to the cspan video, any ideas?

[edit on 29-9-2008 by robertnesta]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
here is the video i think this link will work

www.c-spanarchives.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by robertnesta

wow. it all sounds like the perfect storm -- the economy didn't bring the people to their knees (i guess we have different values than TPTB) -- so now on to sinister attacks from our own government...again.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is just more propaganda so they can use Iran as the boogie man

This is just the same crap they fed the sheeple before they went into Iraq

How can people not see this for what it is TOTAL BS

Another false flag coming up in your local country

I guess they will blame any country they want if the earth is hit by the sun

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I feel so comfortable knowing that guys like this are representing the people and have our best interest at heart.

Just amazing.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Whatever. There are Iranians within that are quietly releasing intelligence to the outside. No one seems to be able to backtrack to the sources, as it should be, and we in the West have garnered a lot of good intel from them.

I would find it hard to believe that a Congressman would just pull such a scenario out of his butt.

Sounds like what was suggested in the book Edicts of Ares, Thirteen Absolute Rules of Warfare by Michael Riggs.

Maybe the Iranians read the book.

Somebody in charge here better read it.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I just shake my head Have a look at 27 min and make you own mind up

If America don't hit Iran , Israel will IMO

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I would find it hard to believe that a Congressman would just pull such a scenario out of his butt.

Wow, you have a lot more faith in cogress than I do.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
yeah its increadible to me , its easy to see the same tactics that were used when saying " WE ARE CERTAIN" that they have weapons and are trying to make this happen as to Iraq,

and to do this right when people are paniking just plays on their fears even more.

i wouldnt be surprissed if a year or so from now it happens, word by word perfectly along with what this guy said, only it will be a false flag, eleites attacking us for the purpose to further their own agendas and take down islam

makes me sick

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I think it is more possible that the imperialistic-hijacked governments would do that to Iran and any country in the world, just for the mere fun of it..

It is funny to see a serial killer killing people and saying "he would've wanted to kill me in the future"..

What is more funny is that some people believe the serial killer after seeing his murders one after another!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Actually, the OP is a bit skewed. I just watched the whole speech. He was describing another's SUGGESTION that attempting to get a ship in close enough to launch an EMP weapon is something they "could" do. It was never stated that that's what IRAN is GOING to do.

He must use one of the "White House friendly" intelligence agencies, because he's damn sure not reading the NIE's or taking what the IAEA has to say about Iran's nuclear program into account much... And if he is reading that stuff, he really needs new glasses.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Perhaps a thinly veiled threat here? Give the bankers the trillion or we’ll xyz. At least we know what they’ve got planned.

new topics

top topics

join