It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There will be NO Marshall Law in October.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why? Well answer me this: What does the NWO use to get people to do what they want? Fear, that's what. The NWO uses an event that causes FEAR in people so they turn to the government for help. The government supplies this help and safety but takes away a few rights in the process. The NWO wanted the War on Terror so what did they do to make the PEOPLE want it? They orchestrated 911. What would justify Marshall Law on October 1st? Well I'm waiting! That's right NOTHING! The closest thing we have is the fact that a few of the wealthy elite lost some cash recently. That's all! That's is not grounds for the NWO to declare marshall law. The NWO wants people to welcome what they do, they want the people to like it and want it. They are not going to just come out and say: We're the NWO and your all slaves now. Sure they can; but remember- The perfect slave thinks he's free. After population reduction through Concentration camps everyone knows they're being exterminated and the people that live know their slaves. This is not what the NWO wants! If the NWO is going to initiate Marshall Law in the U.S. then the only way I see it happening is if there is a nuclear attack or bombing, etc. on SEVERAL U.S. cities. SEVERAL! Then everyone would be in fear and would cooperate with Marshall Law. Also the NWO would most likely use these fake attacks as their means of depopulation, not the time consuming process of concentration camps. Get real! Its much more efficient to wipe out 50% of Americans through a nuclear attack and then start a fake WWIII over the whole thing, thereby wiping out populations in other countries as well. To reduce the world or even U.S. population by 60%-75% would take ages in concentration camps. Whereas fake attacks and a fake war is MUCH faster and more efficient. And the best part? The sheeple go on believing that they are free. Which is what the NWO wants- a brainwashed public. The perfect slave believes he is free.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Starred and flagged! Perfect way to put it. Though you have to admit - the whole things been rather gradual. I'm not sure I believe it's 'going to come', I think it's already here, but we as the collective working class, our roles are changing within the NWO.

See, we're already slaves to the system, you and I both know that, BUT, when did it all start? How did we as a collective passively let this happen to us? Well, first of all, it was far from instantaneous. I suppose you COULD blame human ingenuity for this whole mess, as technology has basically ruined us - but could also save us from extra-terrestrial disasters or intra-terrestrial chaos. But technology can't save us from our dependence on technology. We don't have infinite resources as you know, and I foresee in the future that only the 'elites' have technology sufficient for further research - which COULD mean a reduction in increased knowledge. They could even dumb us down so far that what we hear as passed down knowledge we disregard as some sort of 'religion'.

Ever seen the movie Idiocracy? Imagine kinda like that, except there was some inbred m***er****ers that had the whole thing planned since like 6-700 years ago.

Okay, maybe that example was a bit extreme, but you get the point, right? I kind of went off on a tangent there, I admit, but just look past it, cause I think there's a good point in there.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes I agree. It's been a very gradual transition. However going from the world today to complete slavery and control so soon seems too unlikely. I say we've got another 10 years MINIMUM until mass execution, chipping, complete slavery etc. It took them hundreds of years to get this far and they've still got a long way to go! Just my .02.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Who is Marshall? A friend of mine has a husband named Marshal, he's pretty cool, but I do not get what it has to do with what you're proposing here, OP.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wait a second....the NWO uses fear to control the masses?

In that case, I have a startling conclusion to tell you:

Every NWO conspiracy theorist here is actually an NWO agent!

That's right. Think about it...what's the biggest thing these posters do? Incite and spread fear. Every topic they bring up, every incident they write about, every conspiracy they unearth, they all share one thing in common: fear!

It's a brilliant double-play aimed at misdirection. Furthermore, consider their rote response any time you disagree with them: they call you a dis-info agent, when in fact, it is they who are the agent--a double agent, at that!

Now that we have that particular cat out of the bag, NWO theorists--pay attention, we're onto you.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Wait a second....the NWO uses fear to control the masses?

In that case, I have a startling conclusion to tell you:

Every NWO conspiracy theorist here is actually an NWO agent!

That's right. Think about it...what's the biggest thing these posters do? Incite and spread fear. Every topic they bring up, every incident they write about, every conspiracy they unearth, they all share one thing in common: fear!

It's a brilliant double-play aimed at misdirection. Furthermore, consider their rote response any time you disagree with them: they call you a dis-info agent, when in fact, it is they who are the agent--a double agent, at that!

Now that we have that particular cat out of the bag, NWO theorists--pay attention, we're onto you.

I am in no way using fear. I never said "Beware the NWO" or the like. Im simply saying keep an open mind. Nothing wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJND1990
I am in no way using fear. I never said "Beware the NWO" or the like. Im simply saying keep an open mind. Nothing wrong with that.

What else would you expect an NWO agent to say? Would you honestly believe him to admit it?

You lie. Your constant insistence on maintaining an open mind is meant to distract us all from the obvious: you're employing reverse psychology in hoping that we in fact WON'T remain open minded.

Everyone take note of the tactics at play here. MJND1990 is only one of many NWO dis-info agents here.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

What else would you expect an NWO agent to say? Would you honestly believe him to admit it?

You lie. Your constant insistence on maintaining an open mind is meant to distract us all from the obvious: you're employing reverse psychology in hoping that we in fact WON'T remain open minded.

Everyone take note of the tactics at play here. MJND1990 is only one of many NWO dis-info agents here.

Yea ok I'm a dis-info agent. Ha. That's a laugh! If anyone here is a dis-info agent it is your sir. On every thread you point out everyone as paranoid and crazy. Your registered on a conspiracy theory website, yet you believe in none of the conspiracies. I support your right to be a skeptic but this is pretty absurd. I am open minded on every subject and look at both sides of the argument before I make an informed decision. Please refrain from these ground-less accusations as I do not wish for this thread to die because you can't respect someone else's opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I think it could go either way at this point.

But if they don't declare Martial Law, they will most certainly not give up their quest for control.

We must be watchful to see what it is that they substitute in place of military rule!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

But if they don't declare Martial Law, they will most certainly not give up their quest for control.

We must be watchful to see what it is that they substitute in place of military rule!

Oh I have no doubt Marshall Law will be declared EVENTUALLY. Just not next month like everyone is saying. Not unless something HUGE happens before then.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Oh I have no doubt Marshall Law will be declared EVENTUALLY. Just not next month like everyone is saying. Not unless something HUGE happens before then.

I tend to agree with you. I don't rule out the possibility of another faux terrorist attack or convieneint natural disaster, but unless we have that I don't see it happening.

Too many people are expecting it.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

If anyone here is a dis-info agent it is your sir. On every thread you point out everyone as paranoid and crazy. Your registered on a conspiracy theory website, yet you believe in none of the conspiracies.

Does everyone see what the OP did here? How would he know what I do in every thread unless he was monitoring me? Hmm, curious, isn't it? I wonder who else he is monitoring?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I tend to agree with you. I don't rule out the possibility of another faux terrorist attack or convieneint natural disaster, but unless we have that I don't see it happening.

Too many people are expecting it.

Yep. I mean if the NWOs been working at this for hundreds of years to make it gradual they will continue to do that. They never want you to realize whats happening. They want you to think everything's ok. You'll know when their ready for marshall law because the people will be begging for the protection.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If anyone here is a dis-info agent it is your sir. On every thread you point out everyone as paranoid and crazy. Your registered on a conspiracy theory website, yet you believe in none of the conspiracies.

Does everyone see what the OP did here? How would he know what I do in every thread unless he was monitoring me? Hmm, curious, isn't it? I wonder who else he is monitoring?

Because I've been following the Train car thread and some other one from this morning that I cant remember. In both of them you stand out because you have a dozen posts, all blasting everyone else. Me monitoring you? Don't flatter yourself.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

On every thread you point out everyone as paranoid and crazy.

Because I've been following the Train car thread and some other one from this morning that I cant remember. In both of them you stand out because you have a dozen posts, all blasting everyone else. Me monitoring you? Don't flatter yourself.

Anyone else see the contradiction here? Which is it, guy? Every thread or only two?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

CSPAN. Martial Law was declared. Now, some have said this is because they need to pass the bill in a sooner fashion than what is allowed, therefore the Martial Law.

However, everything is just too much of a coincidence!

And I hope there's a difference between declarng Martial Law in Congress and Martial Law for the public....

Does anyone know?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

On every thread you point out everyone as paranoid and crazy.

Anyone else see the contradiction here? Which is it, guy? Every thread or only two?

Ok EVERY thread wasn't quite accurate. EVERY thread I've noticed you in. Hows that. Oh and can we PLEASE get back on-topic. BTW I'm not all against you. I agree with you on the train car thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rizen
www.youtube.com...

CSPAN. Martial Law was declared. Now, some have said this is because they need to pass the bill in a sooner fashion than what is allowed, therefore the Martial Law.

However, everything is just too much of a coincidence!

And I hope there's a difference between declarng Martial Law in Congress and Martial Law for the public....

Does anyone know?

That was Martial Law for Congress. Basically saying strict enforcement, the bill needs to be passed etc. If martial law on the public was declared you'd know. Trust me!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ok EVERY thread wasn't quite accurate. EVERY thread I've noticed you in. Hows that. Oh and can we PLEASE get back on-topic. BTW I'm not all against you. I agree with you on the train car thread.

Hey, I'm actually not against you either. I was using sarcasm for the folks who love to throw out the "dis-info" agent response whenever you disagree with them. Sorry, wasn't personal

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
CONGRESS DECLARES MARTIAL LAW 9/27 DURING ECONOMY DEBATE

This dude seems to think otherwise.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join