It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Truth Seeping Through the Hand of the Administration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Okay, I had a few shocking experiences I want to share with you.

1. This morning, I forgot to turn my radio alarm clock off, so at 7:00am on this Sunday, I woke up to the 'Pat Kiley' show on AM 1500 KSTP-Minneapolis-St. Paul. What I heard was shocking. He was ripping on the corporate fraud, Pres. Bush, Cheney, and others. He talked as if he was on ATS, it shocked me. And this is a major radio station too, the MN Twins are broadcasting on AM 1500.

2. Last week, I was talking with a old family friend of mine, and my camping buddies, he is in his 60's, and a former marine. His question shocked me, because he is by far the most patriotic person I have me, "What do you think of the 9-11 conspiracies?" He didn't rip on them either, interesting. By the way, we got to the point discusing this, that I mentioned that I got my news from a alternative news source.. (AKA ATS), and he asked where, and I said ATS, and someone mentioned they have heard of it.

3. The other night, I was talking with my uncle, whose pretty old now, and he asked me if I knew about a late-night talk show on conspiracies..... Coast to Coast AM!

These experiences shocked me, is the Truth seeping out of the hands of the administration?

Is this finally when the public sees though the propaganda crap?
Is this the time where we finally see through the Bush Administration?
Has anyone else had similar experiences lately?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In some ways, I almost feel like Bush's purpose has been to bring a lot of this stuff to light. As weird as it sounds, I think it may be possible.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I think your right. Since he has been so outrageous, people have started to wake up and started to notice that something is wrong. He butchered it also, people are starting to notice. This may be a win for the world of truth.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_seeker3
[ This may be a win for the world of truth.

It may very well be. Behind every black cloud is a silver lining.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think people are probably a lot more open to "alternative" non-mainstream ideas than ever before. My mother's side of the family are hard-core Christian-Republicans. About 4-5 years ago you couldn't say a bad word about our government or Bush in front of them without them freaking the hell out. Now? They're all convinced civilization is about to crack and we're going back to the 1800's. Hard-times will push people in interesting directions.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Okay, literally, right after I started this thread, SkepticOverlord comes out with this EXACT topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This shows that our cause is growing and the search for truth is widening into the homes of Americans and citizens around the world.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Truth, one thing is for sure, people are starting to look for answers. Even those who are skeptical want to know what the hell is really going on. However, they, skeptics, aren't willing to believe without verifiable truth. Also, one has to keep in mind that there are two sides to every coin, so....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Yup, either way, everyone is really wants to know what is up. Even our current system is confusing, yup. The skeptics are confused. I have a feeling that this is going to play out interestingly tomorrow and the rest of the month.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The gas price increase and the bursting of the housing bubble have begun to wake people out of their routines. I have talked with friends and family about many things I wouldn't have bothered talking with them about like the multinational corporations and the defense industry that rule above the world governments or UFOs. People have seen now how utterly incompetent and deceitful the current administration has been from the 911 warnings to the Iraq war to the economy.

This financial crisis bailout has really restarted the fire that we saw during Katrina when citizens demanded solutions over soundbites.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I had someone who normally has no interest in CT say to me recently, "we'll probably be in martial law by then anyway", he was kind of half joking, but when I pushed him for where he got this idea from, he had no idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yep.

We as a people are waking up. I am quite proud of the grassroots movement toward the truth. Just look at the Bailout Bill. The first time they tried to pass it the public outcry completely had shut them down. Yet of course special interest came in and forced them to pass it the second time around.....

The public are begging to question the government we are slowing beginning to open our eyes!
Come on people march for truth!

-Ign0RanT

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Huh! Well, i've yet to find anyone who frequents any conspiracy boards, or listens to c2c or cares about whats going on.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO SCREEEEEEEEAMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join