It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water on mars see for yourself to believe it!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Heres another example from the same sight. It compares a picture from earth with one from Mars.

and

The above fifth and sixth black and white images demonstrate a A–B comparison between the Mars forest and lake evidence and the same type of evidence from Earth. Both represent multiple water lakes surrounded by dense bio-life forests growing right up to the edges of the lakes. The difference is that the Earth lake water is a bit clearer and less occluded than these particular Mars lakes.

Also, the Earth forests are made up of a considerable variety of tree life merging together while the Mars much more uniform appearing forest seems to be made up of the same kind of bio-life species that is also a bit larger from object to object and more evenly spaced apart. This may suggest that the Mars forest is very old growth where one species over a great span of time has come to dominate the available terrain. The Earth image is of Japan's Shiretoko National Park and was brought to my attention by a long time supporter from Australia who prefers to remain anonymous.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Great find mystiq, this will surely help the thread, and i forgot to search mars anomalies.com, and anyway thanks for including that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
To be honest it doesn't look very much like water to me except that it's blue.

Has the image been digitally altered or enhanced in any way?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mandrake

No, the image hasnt been altered and it was taken during the day time, and just think of it, when you see images of the earth from space station images, you see the seas light blue in colour due to the absorption of light by the sea water, similarly, mars has water and is absorption the light incident on it in the dark blue region of the light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join