It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be the infamous head of a reptoid?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just curious, wtf is this!? Everyone what do you think of this picture.. to me it looks pretty authentic, by the way its deformed and the tissue that is just hanging about. So opinions???? Real? Fake? Reptoid?

sure is creapy though. If I ever saw that in person my first reaction would be to kill it or die trying.

and i love the kids reaction on the fence

www.veritastruth.com...

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
It looks like a fake to me, though the guy looks like he sure knew what he was doing (in photoshop or whatever). I mean, if you killed something like that, it probably would be by beating it to death. That thing (if it was real) looks like it would kill you almost instantly upon sight, i doubt you could (as it looks like it was beaten to death and beheaded) do that. Even if you did shot it, then beat its corpse or whatever, would you actualy pick up that head, and get just a single picture of it?

If i had some webhosting, i could point out some, though not many at all, flaws. Ive seen my friend make some amazing logos and # in photoshop in under 10 minutes, yet hes in the process of getting new webspace. If there is still discussion about this when he gets the site, ill show you guys.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by world_misanthropy]

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by world_misanthropy]

JON

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
If thats fake whoever made it should be making millions in hollywood.

then again we don't see the body it could have been blown away from the head by repeated small arms fire.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by JON]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If I had that thing, I'd do more than take a photo! I'd charge admission!

Where was that picture taken?

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by worshipthemoon]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
No clue about where it was taken, thats the first time i've ever seen that pic.. on that site. If you look at the shading and the light points on the face, its very accurate and on point, i dont see any artifacts of editing it in a photo proggy... if it is a fake, its very very well done

I mean its got a fooking chain and hook through the top of the head... LOL thats hardcore

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I have seen this before, I think it is actually a decayed tiger head or something. I 'll have to do some searching around.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
WOS knows about that photo I remember him posting it what seems like a few years ago either on ats or his site. And speaking of which where is William One Sec these days anyway I heard he got out of the IC but havent seen him on line lately. The Picture I dont remember when it came up last but I belive that wos said somthing similer not when he got the picuture nc would also know about it because it seems nc also had a comment on it at the time but I am undecided until we kill one of the aliens then we can decide after we have a few heads if this is a real picture.

Falcon

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I saw this pic on another site, im pretty sure they said it was a seals head that had some photo shopping done to it

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dabue
I saw this pic on another site, im pretty sure they said it was a seals head that had some photo shopping done to it

Theres NO WAY this is either a seal head photoshopped nor a decaying lion head. Period

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks porsche because you seem to have the answers for everything. I shouldnt even reply since you did put "Period" at the end of your comment.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
this picture is from an artist who created a whole series of repoid/alien creatures in suburban settings. I guess about 3-4 years ago, was in alot of magazines. I'll go & look for his name.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tomashi
voila...
www.artincontext.org...

well done...I had never seen either of these pieces of art before...very good

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
holy sniznaps. looks like something outta the game resident evil. unfortunately the find seems too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Charlie White does some wonderfully disturbing art. Did you look at his other print on that page -- "Inland Empire"? Truly superb artwork!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
The movie CHUD (1984) must have inspired this artist.

From CHUD:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If you look closely you can see that it's a real animal head of some kind that's been stretched using photoshop. The symmetry of the jaw and skull is skewed unnaturally, as when you digitally stretch a tilted object.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by JON
If thats fake whoever made it should be making millions in hollywood.

then again we don't see the body it could have been blown away from the head by repeated small arms fire.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by JON]

It doent look fake to me it looks bloody real i i mean i dunno what to say but nice find there porschedrifter, this is the first authentic looking thing i've seen in a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have to be honest, it looks real as sh*t, but what the hell is it?
Two words: Movie prop.
Its the only explanation unless its a new species or something.
On second thought, where could this guy get a movie prop?
I mean, Look at him he's all poor and stuff.

Well i guess somebody edited the photo and inserted the head in the picture.

Thats the best I can come up with.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Its looks so darn real that its gonna give me nightmares i reckon you can even see another kid poking it bwith a stick IT MUST BE REAL.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join