It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interested In Lucid Dreaming & Astral Projection?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Another way to look at it is, if you pay more attention to where our consciousness is NOW.. you are paying attention to what plane/state you are in. When you dream, no doubt you'd do the same thing. I don't have to be lucid to observe that my thinking and actions relect the changes I make in my life "here".

I think of this plane as just a different dream plane, but one that makes us feel a little more removed, and when that happens the ego tries to rationalize what's going on, and if we let it, it will fixate us on a certain interpretation of our reality.

I think the true realization of how these things work will start to show itself the more we are able to connect to our subconscious or raise our frequency to put it another way. In my dreams, I know I work out lots of problems, I have dreams where I'm studying in what seems to be like an interpretation of the akashic records. All these things, are stored in our subconscious, and this is why we write them down in a dream journal because when we wake up, we're still partially between these 2 wavelengths, and then even an hour later its like we are struck with amnesia, when really we're having trouble tapping into the events of the night before. Nothing is forgotten, its a simple matter of translation.

If you focus on this plane, you are simultaneously focusing on all the other planes.

I agree with you on the positive/negative thing.. it feels like a choice, its a matter of perspective but I think what triggers it is our state, the state of our chakras. When they are balanced, its like we feel nothing off people, yet we are aware of them, but our thoughts are focused. If one our chakras is a little off, our thoughts might be geared in that direction in regards to a certain person / whats going on.

What I've also found is... its easier to be negative, and that our level of energy has something to do with it. If aren't fully in-tuned with ourself and our surroundings, such as we might be while waking up, things might seem too intense and make us irritable. When we are tired, mentally/physically drained, the irritation might come as well. It could be out of some function to try and take energy, or block ourselves off as to preserve energy. There are many factors but it seems to me to be simple... to just take as it is, and do our best to ignore these negative thoughts, and try and stay focussed, and if we can...find someway to energize ourselves.

It could very well be a lack of output from the heart chakra and sacral. I find when I feel people enter my aura and I feel their problems through my chakras, its mostly always the heart and the sacral. Lack of love, closed off emotions.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
It seems like this thread jumped right into advanced sort of method and philosophy and I noticed in day to day life that people who don't dream often(and some who do) generally ask the same questions like:
How do I dream more?
What is "dream sign"?
How do you interpret them?

Well those are all expansive subjects and I figured I'd start breaking it all down the best I can. So I started from the beginning with a quick 10 minute How to & wtf is that? kind of video. I hope this helps.

Basice 1-2-3 Dreaming & How to Interpret Them

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join