It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks- "Time is running out"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Although I totally agree with Paul on the status of our country and this bailout, I no longer feel that we have the amount of power that he thinks we do. If the approval rating for this bailout is at seven percent, and yet Congress will press it through anyway, what makes anyone think that calls and emails to our representatives will change that? It is abundantly clear that the American citizens do not approve of this measure. All of the calls and emails in the world won't make that any clearer. The only real power we have will have to come after the fact....when the time comes to vote the supporters out of office. Unfortunately, by then we will have already been force fed our new POTUS and may see many more atrocities.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cameoii

Yes sometimes I feel the same and even more depressing are the options we have to vote in after we vote out.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This is about to fall off the first page and everyone needs to at least get a chance to read it before it is buried.
Poor Ron Paul, he is now getting the exposure he deserves and it is too late.
Or could he make a comeback?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
People it's time to unite. We are being sold out. Bush is coming on the TV tonight to push for this bail out.

That crook has lied so many times before....NOW your gonna trust him.

CALL YOUR CONGRESS...NOW!!! Look at what Paul says

This is the time for ONE voice.....OURS

Your country is going down the tubes......CALL NOW!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Thanks for posting this. Adding my support to keep the thread up on top. Off to make some calls now...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. Ron Paul has been right about our economy for decades. No one would listen to him....funny they all want to talk to him now. I think when all of this is said and done and a new President is in office and can not do anything to fix this issue because of their complete lack of knowledge about our economy...then the people will start wishing they had Ron Paul.

Time to listen to Dr. Paul.

Highlights from speeches in Seattle, South Carolina and the Iowa Straw Poll.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
This is about to fall off the first page and everyone needs to at least get a chance to read it before it is buried.
Poor Ron Paul, he is now getting the exposure he deserves and it is too late.
Or could he make a comeback?

Can he make a comeback? It would be great to think he could but if elections get cancelled it won't make any difference. Could your elections really get cancelled - well I know that theoretically they can but do you really think that's a possibility?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Honestly, I really never thought that was a possibility until about 3 hours ago.
I don't know but the way the news is coming in, suspending the elections does not seem as farfetched as it did this morning.
I am very concerned.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Awesome thread! I just sent a letter out to all my friends and co-workers with his letter in it!

Also have video posted of his interview with FOX today on this thread:ATS-thread

(sorry if I don't know the exact format for linking ats threads)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul should advertise on all networks carrying bush's speech tonight and EVERY time a "pump and dump" message goes out to the masses!!!

Time for another money bomb to fund such an ad??????????????????????????

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

The Republican, Democratic and Independent parties should have equal input on the destiny of the nation. The media act like is a 2 party nation. I would like to see some respect for the government, and respect for the people.

There used to be a slogan: ROCK THE VOTE

It would be nice if he were include in the debate at Ole Miss, Oxford MS

Regards,

-map

[edit on 24-9-2008 by mapsurfer_]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
starred, flagged, favorited, subscribed, paid for, massaged, and pampered.

CALL YOUR CONGRESSMAN and REP

don't know who they are?
whoismyrepresentative.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
God Bless Ron Paul. Starred and Flagged.

Something big is going to happen and some how he will become the leader of the USA. He is a true patriot in our times. I use intention/the secret/ whatever you want to call it, and visualize him being sworn in, and then i run off cheering and doing cartwheels in my front yard. I do this every single day an I have not wavered.

Ron Paul will save us all.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii
Although I totally agree with Paul on the status of our country and this bailout, I no longer feel that we have the amount of power that he thinks we do. If the approval rating for this bailout is at seven percent, and yet Congress will press it through anyway, what makes anyone think that calls and emails to our representatives will change that? It is abundantly clear that the American citizens do not approve of this measure. All of the calls and emails in the world won't make that any clearer. The only real power we have will have to come after the fact....when the time comes to vote the supporters out of office. Unfortunately, by then we will have already been force fed our new POTUS and may see many more atrocities.

We wont even get a chance to vote if they declare a national emergency. Then our rights will be so far gone people will be using the Constitution for toliet paper. Actually, I think the higher-ups already do judging by how things are going!

This bailout plan is not a good idea! Accountability is the key, even if our government does go into a recession. We need to build a new economy from the ground up, not continue with a flawed system. This just continues the vicious cycle of the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. What ever happened to consequences? They are stealing our money, making us pay too much, getting us into more debt, making us their slaves, and now look where that got them... And they are getting rewarded for it!

Ron Paul knows what he is talking about, if only people would have listened to him... Look at the mess we are in now... *sigh*

Starred and flagged!

[edit on 9/24/2008 by FadeToBlack]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul is truly a great American , an intelligent man , and purveyor of truth . Someday , even though he will never be president , after he is long gone they will build a monument to the man

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Well McCain just pulled out of the first debate. With news of the military coming home to train and assist police, the market bailout and everything else, I believe that you may be onto something.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The man has been telling anyone and everyone that this would happen, and no one would listen. He was a nut, a conspiracy theorist, and a gloom and doom fear monger before all of this went down in the public eye.

But now what is he? It doesn't matter because the corporate media refuses to admit he was right, which means the obedient masses have moved on to more important issues, such as who will win on Dancing With The Stars, and have forgotten all about Ron Paul's message.

Ron Paul knew he would never be nominated the candidate of the Republican Party. That is what a lot of people don't understand. He knows who the true masters are. He knows the elections are rigged. He knows the whole United States political system is a sham. He ran so that his voice could be heard at the primary debates, and he hoped that people would listen and would prepare for what was coming, or actively do something to prevent it.

Sadly, so many people are brainwashed that his message won't be effective. The media has labeled Ron Paul a nut, and that is code for don't believe a word he says. The masses comply.

We aren't free in this country. Paying taxes on property you own isn't freedom. A money system that prints worthless paper with debt attached isn't freedom. An election system that is rigged isn't freedom. A press that is corporately owned isn't freedom. Free speech zones aren't freedom. Illegal search and seizures aren't freedom. Being forced to school your children in a public school as opposed to home schooling isn't freedom.

This is a nation of laws, and as long as the masses feel safer with more laws, they will support signing away their freedoms unconditionally.

The government has become our superior. They have taken control of nearly every aspect of our lives. They have the power to do anything they want. They have the ability to operate police state organizations and agencies disguised as do-good public services.

At this point, the only thing that can save us is a revolution in which the military sides with the people. Somehow, I don't see that happening.

Write in Ron Paul

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cameoii

You are right...and yet so far off. It baffles me that people do not see what's going on. Vote what? Seriously, what vote are you talking about? Since when has voting made a difference? Voting stopped making a difference a very long time ago. I am angered to the point that cuss words are forming in my brain and may spew out of my mouth at any time. And no, I'm not angry at the elite...I can't be. They think what they're doing is right, because they think they have the right to do as they please, because they think in some way or another, that they are better than the rest of us. No...I do not blame them at all.

I blame you. Everyone who just thinks it...the folk who think, and talk...and do nothing. Are you not angry? What exactly does it take for you to fight them back? The people that know; most of them do nothing. The people that don't know...you can't blame 'em. And the people who choose not to know have no place in this fight. They are worthless. Yes, you heard right...worthless.

Words cannot describe the kind of anger I feel toward the human race. People bitch, and bitch...and bitch and still do nothing. Guess what? Nothing solves itself...that's right...doing nothing solves absolutely nothing. Talking solves a lot, but a lot is not what is needed now. We need action. The time for talking and emailing alone has come and gone. If you're not acting while you try to spread the truth...you are doing nothing.

Everyone seems to be waiting on some sort of hero to come along. Someone brave enough to take the stand...just someone to start it, so that they can follow. Forget Alex Jones and who ever else...look at yourselves. What exactly are you waiting for? You know what happens when you wait for too long? Yes...you are filled with regret. The Bible has prophecies...and after looking at it closely...I realize, in order for ANY of the Bible's prophecies to take place, people have to be passive...and wait. Even the Bible's prophecies can be stopped. How? Because we can stop it. They teach you to be passive and pray. No damnit! Don't be passive. Pray if you like...but like they say...God helps those who help themselves. They are slowly taking away your rights from you. Not your American rights, but your human rights. Any regard for the law will result in your enslavement. The laws of these times are being written by a few men, to control all men. To control you and to take away something they do not want you to have...self empowerment.

You mean to tell me that 99% of you will let a weak, cowardly, vile 1% dictate your lives. You're going to do nothing while they feed you whatever the ef they feel like feeding you...and you'll eat it...bitch and whine...but still eat it? Are you serious? I'm not even American or living in America and I am certain I'd bring hell to the elite...and not just for America...for humanity.
The time for "lawful" action has come and gone a long time ago.

These people don't give a damn about any of you. They do not care about 99% of the world's population. In fact...they hate you and are doing all in their power to control you, because they do not think you are fit enough to control yourselves. But, this does not anger you. It does not anger you to the point, that you get up off your couch, rally your fellow believers, and burn their strong-holds down.

It infuriates me that I'm behind a computer reading, and saying this. I should have been behind a PC typing this 5 years ago. Now, I should watching these elite rot in prison for their crimes...but I'm not...I'm still here...sitting behind my PC, venting about something that most people refuse to do anything about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join