It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture = FEMA Death Camps?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored
You read what you wanted to read. Let me try to put it MORE clearly: with the increasing problems in our economy and the increasing number of people living in our country, naturally, the number of criminals would increase, don't you agree? That is common sense. Not to mention the other reasons I already mentioned. To add to that, there ARE a fastly increasing number of people trying to get into our country illegally. It's like too many people trying to climb into one lifeboat, the lifeboat's going to sink, is it not?

No, I don't think it is natural. The majority of the people in prison are in there for social crimes. Which take focus away from real crimes, and makes the police viewed as the enemy rather than protection. Many other crimes are much more strict and it's much easier to get a felony these days.

Many crimes are based on monetary value. For example, criminal damage to property charges. If it's under $500 in damage, then it is a misdemeanor. If it's over $500 in damage, then it is considered a felony. Simply scratching the paint on someone's car can be a felony. Now, those laws were passed back in the early 1900's. $500 back then you could pretty much buy a car with. Today it costs $10000 to buy a car. This is because of inflation, as the dollar has lost over 90% of it's purchasing power. As a result, you get more crimes.

Not to mention all the new laws that are being passed all the time. The IRS and their dirty ways etc. Which shouldn't even exist in the first place.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I've read the Bible my whole life. It's not a matter of reading the Bible, it's a matter of believing every word is true or not. I do not believe every word in the Bible is true. I believe half of it is lies.

No, it's a matter of if you understand the bible and the words being taught. You're exactly right, nobody is going to be jailing people for believing in Jesus.

The people who will be jailed are the ones who follow his example and walk in his path. Those who truly understand and don't submit to power.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Thanks for that educational response. I agree with you that many laws need to be updated. I'm not sure about tax laws, that's my husband's department, but we DO pay them and on time.

I only responded to this thread because I recognize the train of thought being pushed here and it's one that damaged me at one point in my life. Many cultures go through suffering, just ask Russia about the 1980's, and I'm positive their criminals increased as their economy began falling apart. America is preparing for the worst while doing it's best to help the innocents, that is what I see going on. NOT Christians being targeted for a fake "rapture" while being funneled into concentration camps for their slaughter by the "antichrist".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My network guy lives in Russia. I've heard some crazy stories about organized crime there and how they run things. Crimes of that nature should be handled.

But what I'm more worried about is the legalized crime in this country. Things that are illegal by any other nature, but legal by law among specific people. You mention the economy as being a driving reason for this crime. A bunch of prisons would merely be treating a symptom of a deeper corruption.

It's our economic system that is the deeper corruption. Where the banks are allowed to control the money supply, send money to whom they want to succeed and then basically commit legal counterfeiting. It is a constant transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich, and is why the rich keep getting richer, and the poor keep getting poorer. Meanwhile the politicians instead of fixing this, also want to treat the symptoms with public education and healthcare.

Why that is important is because it fits in with the economic slavery the bible mentions here.

While all the attention is focused on the symptoms, the real criminals are allowed to prey on everyone else, legally.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

See, that's what I really hate about slipping economies...all the damn criminal opportunists. Some are seemingly legal, such as you mentioned, and some are very, very sneaky opportunists, like the scam artists all over the television, all hours of the day, begging people to "send in your gold for cash"...for paper cash...send in your gold...during a crisis of this magnitude. One of them even said they would send a little box for you to fill, address already on it and postage paid.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I just happened upon this today. It was an interesting read. I don't agree with most of what he's talking about and predicting but I do see the organized crime rising and I do believe that's one of the biggest reasons for the prisons.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

Honestly, I don't think it is the christians that will be of any concern to anyone.. In fact, if you hadn't noticed, religion (particularly christianity) has been used to bring the masses on board in many wars and killings.

I think religion has been implemented into society the way it has to subdue and lead the ppl. when god and jesus are mentioned, quite often ppl follow blindly. Morals and such are used to divide and conquer, not to unite.

Yup, if they haul off ppl simply based on religion, I honestly would be suprised. I would think that they would go after those who are a bit more realistic and able to oppose their plans bc they aren't so easily duped by fairytales.. imo anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
What I'm wondering is if the "Redlist" Roundup of "Terrorists" aka Patriots IS the rapture talked about in the bible.

No. Because the bible doesn't talk about a rapture.

The Rapture Cult was made up by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Honestly, I don't think it is the christians that will be of any concern to anyone.. In fact, if you hadn't noticed, religion (particularly christianity) has been used to bring the masses on board in many wars and killings.

I think religion has been implemented into society the way it has to subdue and lead the ppl. when god and jesus are mentioned, quite often ppl follow blindly. Morals and such are used to divide and conquer, not to unite.

Yup, if they haul off ppl simply based on religion, I honestly would be suprised. I would think that they would go after those who are a bit more realistic and able to oppose their plans bc they aren't so easily duped by fairytales.. imo anyway.

They aren't going to ship people off because they call themselves Christians. They will haul the ones off who try to keep the actual principles of Jesus - not to be confused with those who go around wanting to be the judge on issues like gay rights, abortion and the death penalty.

You can say Jesus all day long. It's when you actually want to follow Jesus that it becomes a problem. Even if you follow those principles(most important) without the name Jesus or any other religion attached you will become part of the problem.

Religion has been used to lead the public. Because they have all these good things, and then they wave the symbolism in peoples face and people focus on the image instead of the values.

I just got done writing about this topic in general on another forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Awesome post with nothing but the truth in it ..
Star for you...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia

Originally posted by justamomma

They aren't going to ship people off because they call themselves Christians. They will haul the ones off who try to keep the actual principles of Jesus - not to be confused with those who go around wanting to be the judge on issues like gay rights, abortion and the death penalty.

You can say Jesus all day long. It's when you actually want to follow Jesus that it becomes a problem. Even if you follow those principles(most important) without the name Jesus or any other religion attached you will become part of the problem.

Religion has been used to lead the public. Because they have all these good things, and then they wave the symbolism in peoples face and people focus on the image instead of the values.

I just got done writing about this topic in general on another forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by badmedia]

Then what principle is the Constitution derived from? The Book of Lucifer?

What was the most important principle Jesus mentioned?
"30)Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

31)The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. 'There is no commandment greater than these."

The thing about the first one is, having a sort of "Big Brother in the Sky" is a reminder to behave yourself. Well, the government and the laws today are a good reminder to behave as well. And our very money points towards God as the leader the government is under. Compliance with what Jesus said was the most important law.

The second law is the most important law for people living in a group, and the laws written in the Constitution are based on this law that Jesus said "all the laws are based on."

"Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." is the "equal rights" our country has been striving towards.

So, what you're saying is, as soon as a country reaches this goal of moral perfection, the antichrist comes and destroys it?

I don't believe so.

A perfect, loving and merciful God, who calls himself "Good" would never allow that. It goes against the very nature of God.

We might not be perfect and we may have fallen a few times in our quest for perfection, and we may be about to endure the consequences of our actions, as a whole country, but the God our country is under is not the kind of God who stays angry long. We'll put the pieces back together again and he'll be there to help us.

Stop reading other people's opinions, the Bible is a collection of opinions, and start looking in your own hearts for who God is. Then maybe you can actually be useful to the planet instead of just waiting for the "rapture" to save you. That's one of the worst sins you can do to the planet God made for you.

Common sense, peoples.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ron Paul Girl

I disagree, people will ask why Christians have totally vanished won't they? That'll probably convert 50% of the entire planet to Christianity. Thats why I don't think anything of the sort will happen where people will jsut vanish.

They won't be thinking "good riddance" through clenched teeth like you probably think they will. People ARE generally good, not carefree selfish Nazis.

The OP has a good point though. Purhaps the powers that be will probably want to give the impression that the "Rapture" has happened by kidnapping most Christians, through technology that we couldn't possibly imagine, carting them off to sun and throwing them in (or just concentration camps...). This will make people convert to Christianity, and we'll all worship an extraterestrial "God" (hypothetical
)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Then what principle is the Constitution derived from? The Book of Lucifer?

The constitution is based on christian principles more than any form of government ever. But NOT on the christian church.

What was the most important principle Jesus mentioned?
"30)Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.

31)The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself. 'There is no commandment greater than these."

The thing about the first one is, having a sort of "Big Brother in the Sky" is a reminder to behave yourself. Well, the government and the laws today are a good reminder to behave as well. And our very money points towards God as the leader the government is under. Compliance with what Jesus said was the most important law.

The second law is the most important law for people living in a group, and the laws written in the Constitution are based on this law that Jesus said "all the laws are based on."

"Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you." is the "equal rights" our country has been striving towards.

So, what you're saying is, as soon as a country reaches this goal of moral perfection, the antichrist comes and destroys it?

I don't believe so.

This is extremely hard to explain. Because what you think god is, is not what god is. You view god as being separate from you, when god is in you, and you are a part of god. The best way this is explained is that god is all the consciousness in the universe, yours included. Where god is experiencing many things at the same time. As such, then god is also in your neighbor. Thus why you see those 2 verses.

And it says this in John 14. John 14:20 and 21 specifically says:

20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

Notice he isn't talking about seperate things. And he isn't telling people to worship his image. He doesn't say those who worship his image are those that loveth him. As I said above, it's not those who worship his image that will be persecuted, it's a false idol.

More to that effect comes right after. Which shows that when anyone tells you if you aren't "Christian" you will go to hell. Because it is not about the image they push. Sorry for quoting so my verses, I don't really like to seperate them, as you need it all to really understand whats being said.

I didn't get my knowledge from the bible. I got my understanding apart from religion. It wasn't until after I got my knowledge that the bible made sense like this. I was pretty shocked when I read this chapter because 26 explains exactly what happened to me.

24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We're mostly in agreement, I believe, but I disagree with the "persecuted". I believe only people who are guilty of wrongs or need to correct an area in their life are "persecuted".

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Also, the universal law is to not infringe on another persons free will. That free will/consciousness is god. When I tried to program AI, I could NEVER program consciousness, what I would program, and any AI that is ever programmed will be nothing more than a machine with no soul/consciousness. It will just follow the patterns programmed into it.

From this 1 universal law, you can get many other laws, such as murder, theft and such. This is what is basically being expressed by love your neighbor as yourself and what that is tied to the loving god part.

The antichrist comes as a result of people worshipping image/material rather than the understanding of what is being said. That is the great deception. As I mentioned before, waving the symbolism in it. If you call that reaching it's moral peak and view the antichrist as destroying it, then I only know to tell you to think about it more, and think of more questions to ask. As Jesus says, seek and you will find. In order to seek, you have to be asking questions.

But to be honest, the anti-christ is just a figure head. It's the system created before him that creates all the power. He is said to want the powers of god, all knowing, being judge and jury etc, speaking all these languages. While claiming to be there for peace. There is an entity that already fits this description.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   

We're mostly in agreement, I believe, but I disagree with the "persecuted". I believe only people who are guilty of wrongs or need to correct an area in their life are "persecuted".

What about people guilty of social crimes? People who speak up about the economic slavery? People who stand up like JFK, MLK etc?

As Bill Hicks would say - notice we always kill the good guys and leave the demons run amok?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No. Because the bible doesn't talk about a rapture.

The Rapture Cult was made up by failed Anglican Priest Nelson Darby in the mid 1800s.

Absolutely right, but the rapture "myth" is even worse. The rapture is a way for the antichrist to fake the return of Jesus and lead millons into hell.

Also why fear 'fema"? Fema is made up of complete morons and lazy "arse" government types who give a rats 'arse" about anything but sitting on their own "arse" all day.

Recently the Houston mayor came close to beating the (insert profane word here) out of the Fema morons "helping" after IKE hit. Locally Fema has again been a compete disaster, no change since katrina/rita days.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
What about people guilty of social crimes? People who speak up about the economic slavery? People who stand up like JFK, MLK etc?

As Bill Hicks would say - notice we always kill the good guys and leave the demons run amok?

It balances out in the long run. And, it's all a matter of how you look at things.

As we all know, sometimes the death of one brings life to another area needed. And murderers do not go unpunished.

(1)Also, the universal law is to not infringe on another persons free will. (2)That free will/consciousness is god.

I disagree with you here.

1)That's only one aspect of one universal law.

2)I don't know where you came up with this, maybe because of the "Holy Spirit" talked about in the Bible? I have personal reasons for believing that there's "God-head" in charge of the whole universe and I also believe we all discover this entity on our owns, but this is only m.p.o. based on what I've experienced. I don't presume to know everything.

When I tried to program AI, I could NEVER program consciousness, what I would program, and any AI that is ever programmed will be nothing more than a machine with no soul/consciousness. It will just follow the patterns programmed into it.

We're not that far yet. Maybe we'll never be able to produce what we believe is a "soul", maybe, if we keep moving forward, instead of looking back, we will.

The antichrist comes as a result of people worshipping image/material rather than the understanding of what is being said. That is the great deception. As I mentioned before, waving the symbolism in it. If you call that reaching it's moral peak and view the antichrist as destroying it, then I only know to tell you to think about it more, and think of more questions to ask. As Jesus says, seek and you will find. In order to seek, you have to be asking questions.

This is what I mean by "looking back", trying to put futuristic meaning into a dead culture's wording. I do think you're going in the right direction, though.

Plus, I didn't say that I believe the antichrist will destroy anything, I said that is what you people are saying.

I don't believe there is an "antichrist", only the end of an era which held value in it's time.

But to be honest, the anti-christ is just a figure head. It's the system created before him that creates all the power. He is said to want the powers of god, all knowing, being judge and jury etc, speaking all these languages. While claiming to be there for peace. There is an entity that already fits this description.

There are MANY things that fit that description. Like the "beast" in every human ever born. Why can't people just let it go and put an end to this myth? Because religions keep the myth alive and all this does is restrain progress.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by mmariebored]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

As we all know, sometimes the death of one brings life to another area needed. And murderers do not go unpunished.

Examples? While I can agree that part of rebuilding something is destroying it before hand, I can't think of any examples where 1 person needed to die in order to bring life to another area. The closest example might be Jesus.

I disagree with you here.

1)That's only one aspect of one universal law.

2)I don't know where you came up with this, maybe because of the "Holy Spirit" talked about in the Bible? I have personal reasons for believing that there's "God-head" in charge of the whole universe and I also believe we all discover this entity on our owns, but this is only m.p.o. based on what I've experienced. I don't presume to know everything.

Many laws can come about because of that 1 law. It is the base principle for all laws - outside physical nature which then you need to look at sacred geometry.

As for the Holy Spirit, I think that is what gave me the knowledge and understanding I experienced, but to be honest I never got any physical type teachers. I had a vision once, which came before I gained a ton of understanding, but even in my vision I didn't see "features" on the being, and I didn't even ask for a name. It was more like a movie than anything, even what I said was not "me", but came from me, but it was as if I was watching it. Like what I responded with I never thought about, it just came out automatically. And the vision itself didn't contain any knowledge or understanding. It was mostly like a reassurance that it could end whenever I wanted it to(not suicidal like either). The knowledge came after in weird ways, which is what lead me to the bible to begin with, as I did not subscribe to it all before then(but always thought Jesus was a good man). So I dunno exactly, but of what I've read in the bible the holy spirit definitely fits the description.

To even talk about things is difficult to explain, because it's like you need a base knowledge before you can understand. And then it becomes difficult talking to people because I have to first get on the same level as they are. I can see why they call these things "doors".

We're not that far yet. Maybe we'll never be able to produce what we believe is a "soul", maybe, if we keep moving forward, instead of looking back, we will.

Oh I think many will believe they have created intelligence. I'm not saying they won't create something that talks back to us and all kinds of things that appear intelligent. Just that without a soul/consciousness it is nothing more than a machine following very complex patterns. Of which contain our own biases. It by default would have to be dumbed down in ways or we wouldn't recognize the intelligence(we have a range of intelligence we can understand, just like a range in vision). They won't be a "being".

The thing that scares me is if people start to believe the intelligence created is somehow smarter than others and starts to listen to the machine rather than themselves, as that is a pattern our society seems to follow(group think).

This is what I mean by "looking back", trying to put futuristic meaning into a dead culture's wording. I do think you're going in the right direction, though.

Plus, I didn't say that I believe the antichrist will destroy anything, I said that is what you people are saying.

I don't believe there is an "antichrist", only the end of an era which held value in it's time.

Dead culture is just putting value into the image. We are faced with the same questions today that these people faced in that "dead culture". Our only advancements have come technologically for the most part. The images are merely the variables of an equation, you can swap them out with our culture and it's the same thing. It's the philosophy of what is involved.

I'm not a doom and gloomer by any means.

There are MANY things that fit that description. Like the "beast" in every human ever born. Why can't people just let it go and put an end to this myth? Because religions keep the myth alive and all this does is restrain progress.

Not that's not true at all. You once again plainly used image as a way of describing things, rather than the philosophy and understanding. The "beast" in us doesn't speak every religion in the world etc.

Why would you want people to let it go? Do the things the anti-christ do sound like good things to you? Even if you don't believe or whatever, why shouldn't people guard against such things?

If you focus on image, you are blind/ignorant to the truth being told. Understand the philosophy of what is being said, and drop the image. There are many images that can fit. When those images fit, it's because they are following the equation/philosophy, and that is the bad part.

And if you are more scientific in nature, then look at quantum physics. Where you put a single particle of an entire wave into perspective. If you can only ever see the single particle, then we are blind to the wave(I am in this case). That image you focus on, rather than seeing all the other images which can easily be put in that same place, then you are blind to the wave/truth.

I'm a programmer, so I guess this is more natural for me to see. I create things which follow equations and the value in the variables is switched out over and over even though they still follow the same equation. If I took 1 page of the results, and acted like that was the only valid page, then I'd be lying. And that is what people do ALL the time.

You can 100% prove to me Jesus never lived and the entire thing was made up. And it would not change my opinion at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join