It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is America just stalling?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I've noticed that the bailout plan is taking forever to be passed, no one seems to agree and if they hadn't proposed the plan we would've been crashed already. Everyone knows that what the government says has a lot of effect on the market. They announce a bailout and the stocks will surge that day. My theory is they are just stalling to keep the stock market afloat until the end of the fiscal year (September 30) because they really can't afford the bailout. The end of the fiscal year is coincidentally the day before some of the army comes home to "practice" domestic situations. Just a coincidence? I think not.
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Or maybe they are playing the market to drain as much wealth as possible before it crashes. Announce a change, market goes up - you sell. Let it go back down again, buy and then announce a change, and it goes up, you sell.

Near impossible to prove 1 way or another. Who knows. However in a market that is going up and down like ours is right now, having inside knowledge = huge cash gains.

new topics

join