It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Federal Reserve and the Bailout Scheme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This bailout scheme is about the Federal Reserve running and owning this country.

The Fed is a private/public institution that controls the world through America. The American taxpayer will bailout a company that these greedy bankers want and they will charge us interest to print up the money for the bailout.

They set up the IRS as essentially a Gestapo arm of the Fed because they get paid their interest through the income tax.

It's just like your house. You control it but the bank owns it and if you miss payments they forclose. These bankers own America and Americans just occupy it.

It seem they are planning to bankrupt this country. Maybe there's a new currency they want to start.

They couldn't switch us to the Amero through legislation.
They couldn't push the North American Union through legislation.
They couldn't push Illegal Immigration through legislation.

They seem to be doing it through financial force.

This bill will make the Secretary a financial dictator that's above the law. He will have $700 billion dollars to do what he wants without any review.

This is what Thomas Jefferson said years ago about letting these evil, greedy bankers control a nations currency. It sounds prophetic:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
—Thomas Jefferson (1816)

These men are evil. It's not just greed, they have enough money to live a thousand lifetimes. They desire to control resources and control the souls of men.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wise Dome
These men are evil. It's not just greed, they have enough money to live a thousand lifetimes. They desire to control resources and control the souls of men.

They should consider that many Americans will eventually take action against them and their protectors, not that I am advocating anything, it is just a matter of social recourse that when you have nothing left you either fight or you surrender and live on skid row. The American government has trained hundreds of thousands of American citizens over the years in combat tactics, the use of weapons of war and many other skills. Book sellers and online resources have made available many publications directly from the Armed Forces on improvised warfare. I watched a demonstration years ago that showed how ineffective that plastic wall is at the bank or in a vehicle if you have the right tool to get through it, bullet-proofing is a sham.

Television, Film and media have familiarized and trained the average American child to anticipate a state of war and how to conduct such actions. I see these behaviors daily with children and adolescents, who now have a working knowledge of various weapons systems due to realistic Video Games and paint-ball, they know what the Safety/Fire tab does, they know how to Lock and Load, they know how to aim and fire.

If the American republic fails due to the actions of these ultra-wealthy individuals they need to think about this. They need to understand that when the American populace gets hungry, like the French, they will not eat cake. The wealthy have executed a financial plan against the world in order to dominate it for their own personal sociopathic needs. Should the economy in the United States fail completely and people begin to fight each other for resources, the Wealthy will have no place to hide in the United States as it is readily apparent to even the most uneducated that the fall of the economy was the fault of the Wealthy. They will have no place to call home in the United States, nor will they have anything left to call 'property' or 'holdings', that will all belong to The People. The Wealthy will be hunted down and executed with or without summary trials. No matter what country they run as King or Queen or President, no matter their force of command over their own military forces.

The American Military will not commit suicide for the wealthy, nor will it commit Fratricide, Patricide, Matricide or any other form of killing their own for the wealthy. The American fighting machine is the premiere fighting machine on this planet, and if it becomes necessary to retain the American Peoples freedom from domination, be it from other nations, corporations or persons it shall do as directed and terminate the enemy with extreme prejudice.

As I said, I am not advocating anything, I am merely telling it like it is, the way events happen when countries collapse. There is one big difference though with regard to the United States, it is that the citizens of the United States are extremely well armed and knowledgable of warfighting techniques. They will not accept dominion at the hands of foreign nationals and they will not allow the misdeeds of the ultra-wealthy globalists to go unpunished.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting post but I believe there's alot more chaos to come and chaos makes regular folks to silly things to survive. They will turn on other Americans if there family is taking care of.

I think Bush has destroyed this economy in 8 yrs and this is what these greedy bankers who own this country wanted.

The country is broke as one post said earlier. Are debt is matching our GDP and this is without things like social security. We will not be able to print our way out of it because of inflation. This is why you shouldn't allow bankers to control the printing of your currency.

It amazes me how this was allowed to happen. How did a few greedy bankers get control of a country like America.

They own this country and they build businesses and suck up resources throughout the world using the American government and future taxes to fund these things.

They install dictators in these countries that look the other way while we they take what they want. We call it foreign aid. The crooks live great and build palaces while their people starve.

The Federal Reserve is the biggest scam ever. A few men controlling America through our economy.

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."
—President Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)

These people are evil. They are beyond greedy. They seek to control the souls of men and rape countries of their resources. A whole country is tanking because of a few.

Many people have tried to warn folks over the years and people just chalked it up as conspiracy theories. The only thing about American is they don't believe doo-doo stinks until you stick their noses in it.

There are about to smell what people have been saying for years. The Federal Reserve is a criminal enterprise designed to control a nation for it's own purposes.

We could fix this problem easily but we won't. According to the charter we could by the Fed out for 450 million dollars and close them down. We could return the printing of money to the Treasury and we can print money interest free. We can shut down the IRS or modify it. The money would flow into the treasury and not into the coffers of a few greedy bankers.

"The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses... This little coterie...run our government for their own selfish ends. It operates under cover of a self-created screen...seizes...our executive officers...legislative bodies...schools...courts...newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”
N.Y. Mayor, John Hylan

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is not enough repo persons and eviction agents to put everyone homeless or without cars.

But and if the after 9-11 affect occurs in a new form you may see repo and eviction agent hirings the next in demand jobs do to the case load.

It would be something if all Americans had the guts to stop paying into a loan they are under or not under, and never pay into a loan (again). That would force key things to lower in price.

Just my 2 cent.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Here's a few more quotes. The Federal Reserve is a CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION.

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States"

-- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

"The [Federal Reserve Act] as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the currency... I do not like to think that any law can be passed that will make it possible to submerge the gold standard in a flood of irredeemable paper currency."

--Henry Cabot Lodge Sr., 1913

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..."

-- Congressman Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgiveable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected."

-- John Danforth (R-Mo)

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private gain every dollar of the public currency..."

--Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before the Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President Wilson signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

-- Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

en.wikiquote.org...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by Wise Dome]

top topics

join