It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hear Ye! Hear ye! World toEnd Tomorrow* (September 22-23)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And the Great Tribulation of Matthew 24, begins between the sunsets of Monday September22 and Tuesday September23

Which sunset would that be? Greenwich? Israel? Europe? US? Gotta love these folks. They are so certain they are right. Loam I'll bring the marshmallows

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I sure do know what you mean. I love them. We used to use them here on the harbor when we were happy back when

Too bad they dont give a time limit. I had planned to clean and i just know i'll be inmobile. I hate living like this.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
...clean...

Clean??? Why would you do that?

I say if the end of the world is truly coming, it's time to sit in the middle of the living room floor...naked...eating all of the chocolate ice cream and Cheetos you can!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KaginD

Hon, you have plenty of good company! Beleive me, we have the best and most magnificent support system here

We feel each others sorrows and care for each other. Where else can we go to get that?

Mirthful me- thank you for fixing the thread

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Loam, you just want to talk dirty!!! Shame on you!!!

Cleanliness is right up there with Godliness, dont you know that??? If something does go off in NY i think my chances of survival are "0"
Dont let that ruin your consciousness when i'm gone. The party will go on without me i bet.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Fetal position, lemonade with vodka, Guiness and pretty women!! What more do we need for the end of the world?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggalo2313

WELL!
I GUESS YOU TOLD US A THING OR TWO!!

I dont care what your opinion is really, please move along now and do not TROLL.

link   
Well isn't this a hoot? Ohio had a preview last week with Ike taking out the power all over most of the state. Usually we are 10 years behind everywhere else. But then again with power restored for most, we can now watch the end on live TV instead of sitting on the porch with the mosquitoes.

A bonfire sounds great, but with no one but me and the cats it loses the snuggle factor. But if the world ends and everyone is gone leaving me with the mess...more lemonade for me.

link   

Juggalo, is that an ICP thing? They came out as Christians you know, unlike your latest response.

We want this, okay. We have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting. And when you wait, you are happy when the wait is over, unless it is to meet Dick Cheney at the gates of hell, which we will all soon see, with the beauty of Project Blue-Beam.

link   
Just saw the last posts......add naked to my "best part of the end of the world"...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Wow, I think maybe you need some meds to deal with your anger issues.

I don't think the OP was serious. Get a grip.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Nice. Don't expect tea and sympathy from us ATsers when the SHTF.

DG - I see your fetal position and raise you one migraine and a tummy-ache. I cannot take much more of this hysteria and tension. I'm almost to the point of denial.

What me worry? Why? Everything is going to be just fine...not!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Loam, you just want to talk dirty!!! Shame on you!!!

If something does go off in NY i think my chances of survival are "0"

Just wear lots of sunscreen.
The more SPF, the better.

Dont let that ruin your consciousness when i'm gone. The party will go on without me i bet.

Now, now... The world truly would end with no dgtempe. Are you trying to depress me or what?

Think positive thoughts...

(I hear Godiva has a new dark chocolate ice cream that will make you cry.
)

[edit on 21-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When will the world end..?

Mathew 24:14 Jesus says;

"And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. "

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The whole world is not being destroyed just the poor and middle class in the US. The mushroom is the economic crisis.

Since I am just an average person I suppose it is basically an end from were I sit.

In reality I feel I am in for much more suffering, months and months worth,

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ok, Loam. I'll be fine i think.

I wish i had chocolate. Just my luck all i have is frozen.

There's another link to this story too, but i dont know if i can get that one. I can try.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

One of the best lessons of life I've learned is to keep a good supply of chocolate hidden in a safe place.

Dark chocolate was never my favorite until the past few months. Dark times call for dark chocolate.

My SO will find my chocolate stash and hide it from me and I have to find it and re-hide it. But tonight we are both getting our fill of chocolate.

If we are still around tomorrow I would suggest you get a supply of chocolate for such times as this.

Rest well my friends. I think this is just the beginning of a long bumpy ride.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I for one am gonna go outside and dare god to bring about this apocolypse because frankly i dont think he has the balls i mean whats he gonna do without us anyway

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

The Cheetos... Don't forget the Cheetos! They're just as important! Sometimes chocolate just isn't what you want.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join