It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US To Declare October ‘Economic Emergency’, Suspend Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i hope this happens, then everyone can suffer and die. Finally, JUSTICE and EQUAL RIGHTS FOR ALL. The justice to be killed, and equal rights to be dead. We as humans deserve it. We are worthless. I cant wait, I will be so happy on the week of October 5th. I hope this happens, if it doesnt. Then people just have too much time on their hands and are getting excited over rumors. But yes, I am looking forward to see the results!

=]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Honestly. how many different threads based on this silly and false "news report," are going to spring up here?

The source of the report suggesting that Bush would postpone the elections because of an Economic crisis has long ago been discredited.

Oh, please point to where that happened! Please!

I would LOVE to see where this has been discredited. Somehow I missed it.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bush has given himself the power to do anything he damn well pleases as this xcLucifer has posted in another thread.
Continuity Plan

Youtube taken from CSPAN.

Worth watching.

[edit on 25/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

[edit on 25/9/08 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Youtube taken from CSPAN.

Worth watching.

Yep, I watched that - and remembered when it went into effect. Some people are claiming Bush does not have the power. I keep saying that he can do or take whatever he wants - and drag people off the streets for speaking out (as enemy combatants...) if he thinks it's worth the effort.

Yes, I give it an 85% chance we will not see elections. And to those who suggest that Bush wants to "cut and run," leaving the mess his ilk have created... I think the Paraguay Ranch is there for contingency. If the takeover fails...move on out to So. Am.

Let's face it, for nearly 8 years a concerted effort to wrest the power from the People has been in effect. Although Bush may be the puppet, he gets off on the idea that all this effort could be in his behalf. And they will need SOME face to run it. He would only want to cut and run if he didn't see an opportunity to be dictator (it would be so much easier...).

And if he is dictator, what does he care about popularity?

I can see him gleefully beheading his detractors, in public, knowing that HE was in control and could just DO that if he wants.

[sigh]

[edit on 9/25/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It looks like they might of been onto something, McCain suspended the campaign and the economy deal is getting worse, and the article posted in the topic thread from this web page seems to been from weeks back. Maybe we can stop this prediction from coming true?

dprogram.net...
Phase 1!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Don't you think its funny that this global economy crisis is all happening and set to escalate around oct 14 when the predicted UFO mother ship is supposed to hover over somewhere in the US for 3 days or something?

Think the secret government is trying to draw attention away? Maybe they have known about this landing for awhile now and this is their plan to put up their smoke and mirrors?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Why did Bush push through the bill last year that would make him virtual dictator if there were any "emergency " which he,alone,declares. Its all part of the elitist takeover-the mafia is miniscule compared to the ruthlessness of these crooks. This is a mafia takeover on a much grander scale and if you don't believe it then you are,at best,naive.Do you want to be George Bailey or end up living in Potter's slum? Take down the federal(privately owned) reserve(of which it has none) now or forever regret it.

Evil does indeed flourish when good men do nothing.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There will be more and more controversies with the bail out deal, giving Bush no other way to resolve it but implementing the continuity of power (dictatorship) and Martial law.

I beleive this is the way it will go down.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I'll make a prediction right here on ATS. I predict that the elections will go on as scheduled. If I'm right, I expect stars!

If I'm wrong, I'll be sitting next to you on the first plane to South America.....

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I just posted this question in another thread and would like to pose it here as well.

Since she has gained the notoriety for being a complete fraud, is it possible for TPTB to hide the truth right in front of our face by putting the truth out under preconceived notions that would discredit the truth unanimously?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

How familiar are you with the End Times prophecy of Daniel 11? It describes Bush's reign perfectly, past and present...we can assume then that it will accurately depict his future. It's not about the man Bush, it's about the source of that "Divine Voice" that he claims is guiding him. Bush is a wildcard...he's a surprise. Whether this article is a fake or not is irrelevant. Things are happening. We don't need to know the specific how to be able to see "what" is coming...I've been talking about this takeover for three years...and how I wish that we were wrong.

read more about the stakes here: End Times Journal.

Be strong, and stay in the light. It is our only hope.

Young Brother.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
I just posted this question in another thread and would like to pose it here as well.

Since she has gained the notoriety for being a complete fraud, is it possible for TPTB to hide the truth right in front of our face by putting the truth out under preconceived notions that would discredit the truth unanimously?

Of course. This happens all the time. They place the truth out there, calling anything but what it is, and most just say, Oh, OK. And they move on...

In fact, they have been getting bolder and bolder as time has gone on.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Interesting.

This specific thread on ATS was cited by Ian Punnett on Coast to Coast AM this evening.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on but every respectable trader I know has gone off the deep end this time. I have long-time friends who are usually the most level-headed investors that have gone out and loaded up on gold coins and or are leaving the country.

I have NEVER seen the level of panic among the smartest economic gurus like I have seen this past month.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

What did he say about it? I am very interested to find out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join