It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Youtube - Brasil 09/19/2008

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Its a great video ............... of a fly.
Where is common sense these days ?

But WHAT a fly...........a Brazilian fly no less

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have to say not fly but beetle. They have them in Brazil, I hear.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ola to all, I am the author of this video, want here to leave clearly that I do not have no knowledge in graphical computation, postei the video in integrates not to be passed by liar, I only believe that we are not the only ones in the universe, if is fly or beetle I do not know, I only ask for reliable vote in believing that it is not graphical computation. He forgives my English

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

a fly getting smaller as it flies?...thats one weird fly..probably weirder than a UFO id say..

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Everything gets smaller with the distance, haven't you noticed that?

A fly (or any other thing) coming from behind the person who was filming would get smaller and smaller with the distance, and I think that is what we see in the video.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

A disc shaped fly???hmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Elmer_Dinkley

Yes, flies are almost disk-shaped, specially when seen flying at top speed.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hmmm... Its hard to say what that thing is... I think its moving to fast for it to be an insect, and it looks like he's way up in the skies.... Thats my opinion... And it does have an saucer appearance... well well! looking forward to hear more about this one... Starrrrrrrr'd N Flagged!
Sheers!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
please upload the movie in high resolution, only second from 10th to 20th

to the yousendit / or sth like this

with youtube material the only what is possible to say is: there is something, but what is it - nobody knows

PS - there is maybe a little "phenomena" on second 13-14th, but I am not sure - it may be a "compression matrix"

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

I don't know if there is a higher resolution version, CZBR51 posted a link to an AVI version, but is only 320x240, although the quality is much better than the YouTube Flash version.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I dont know what the flying object is, however the situation around the brief second is what bothers me.

--They are filming downed planes, they suspiciously move to a wide shot of more planes further away.

Why? The only point of the video i can tell is to document the plane in the foreground after the UFO point. You see the plane pull into frame and it appears as if it is landing however you never see a plane in the sky nor any sign of a plane that close, it could be obscurred by the closer plane however.

--The video seems to slightly pause (VERY slightly, barely noticable) before continuing moving to the right hand side to reveal the gentlemen who's smiling and then speaks into the walkie talkie.

Why go to track this person? Who was he communicating to? Logic would be to the pilot whom just landed (?) since they walk over to the left as the plane comes into view, but it is possible he could be communicating with someone else to keep the timing correct for the event?

--The video then continues following that gentlemen to the left back to filming the closer planes.

Now I don't have audio right now since I am at work, however I assume everyone would be speaking brazilian anyway. Maybe there's answers to some of my ideas there.

Just a few theories that could explain the possibility of it being a hoax.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenreanimator

An anonymous poster said he was the one who made the video, maybe he can answer your questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
From a Youtube poster:
br.youtube.com...
"18 seconds in ,what could that be?"
A fly.
That's a fast moving dot.. ball of black.. UFOs.. Alien Starship.

They fly low.
I got plenty of dots in photographs.
All in hover.

Nice video.
Airfields... good for catching UFOs.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by sechmet
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if there is a higher resolution version, CZBR51 posted a link to an AVI version, but is only 320x240, although the quality is much better than the YouTube Flash version.

He told me this is the maximun resolution :-( .. Looking te fottage again i think you right.. Insect maby. Thats the reason why he didnt see when it was filming.

Now I don't have audio right now since I am at work, however I assume everyone would be speaking brazilian anyway. Maybe there's answers to some of my ideas there.

Just a few theories that could explain the possibility of it being a hoax.

I spoke whith the guy ho made the movie and I really dont believe Hoax. Mistake maybe but not Hoax. By the way... We speak portuguese, not "brazilian" :-)

CZBR

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
the ufo threads on this site.. are pathetic.. if it flys.. its a ufo.. amazing...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
the ufo threads on this site.. are pathetic.. if it flys.. its a ufo.. amazing...

The flight has been said to take the same time across the frame
on either half.

So we have an accelerating fly.

ED: This is early on and nice eclectic field umbrella for the bug:
img221.imageshack.us...
I saw the same and better perhaps earlier when the 'bug' is
bigger and with a defined aura. A holy bug no doubt.
The aura is an electric field, that is how Tesla machines fly.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The flight has been said to take the same time across the frame
on either half.
Who said it? I did not see it in any post here on ATS, was it on YouTube?

For those too lazy to do it, here is a composite of the first 12 frames with the "UFO", resized to 600x450 from the original 320x240 to make it easier to see.

The vertical line is the left edge of the last frame I used.
It is noticeable that the camera was slightly rotated, giving that twisted look to the grass.

The space between consecutive positions gets smaller and smaller, along with the size, that is why I think the "UFO" is not at a great altitude (the difference would be smaller between frames) and it is not accelerating.

ED: This is early on and nice eclectic field umbrella for the bug:
img221.imageshack.us...

That is the problem of using YouTube, it compresses the videos too much and then resizes them to make them look better, although the quality is completely destroyed in the process.

Compare your image with the same frame from the original AVI file and you will see the differences.
(to make the comparison easier I resized the original frame to same size of the YouTube video)

YouTube

AVI

PS: the EXIF data says this was filmed on 2007:08:30 at 11:17:32, with a Sony digital camera.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package

Oh dear.

Very good question... where is common sense. Obviously not in the skeptics minds... if you think that's a fly then god help us all. It might be many things but a mosquito or a fly it isn't. That's just a perfect example of your brain seeing something your mind wants to see.

I'll mark you down as a debunker not a skeptic.

So what exactly does your version of common sense tell you this is ?

I went to photography school for a year and my common sense tells me right away that this is a fly moving from behind the cameraman and into the open and up.

I'm very sorry if this somehow offends you.

Do take note of your hypocritical stance though as you mark down debunkers while debunking their version of unobtainable truth.

Just a couple of thoughts.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Agreed... When i first watched the Video, I did notice the object from 17-18 seconds but I just assumed it was a fly and continued to look for a UFO.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The video reminds of another video from a rock festival on youtube. There a several frames where you can see disk shaped objects moving very fast. Of course it can be a freebee or a bug or whatever but choose for yourself.

at 01:04, 03:03

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join