It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek Polygraph Test Results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The results of the polygraph test that Stan Romanek took at the behest of Coast to Coast AM, regarding the "Boo" video, were announced tonight on the show.

Stan didn't do too well. Results for questions about the veracity of the video ranged from inconclusive to failed.

Stan's response was to downplay the test and blame the results on diabetes medication, etc. He still stands by his story.

I'm not much of a fan of polygraph testing but I'm sure Stan wouldn't be pooh-pooing the results if things came out in his favor.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

LOL!

Wow - this is news to me.. I thought the footage was real

I guess the next thing we can expect is for all the 'believers' of Romanek to come out saying that the polygraph is part of a larger deception in order to cover up the 'REAL' truth!

How cliche and boring of them if they do!

Thanks for the good news IAP! Hopefully this will translate into poor DVD sales for this money grabbing charlatan!

IRM

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Have to say I am not surprised. What worried me most about Stan Romanek is that all he has worried about is chasing the $$$$ via the documentary.

Hell if I had a video showing an alien peeking into my house I would be releasing it to the public ASAP for fear of something happening to me. The last thing you do is announce to the world that you have a video of an alien and that you'll be showing everyone soon.... because if he did have a video the FBI would be in his house quicker than he knew what hit him trying to silence him.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Total Package]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Total Package

I agree with you TP!

If that doesn't shout HOAX to everyone - nothing will!

Metaphorically speaking, the UFOlogical Community should put him in stocks and chains and throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at him. A bit of public humiliation is what Romanek needs IMHO.

People were screaming conspiracy when his leaked footage was being ripped off YouTube. To me that just meant that:

A) He didn't want anything infringing on his future DVD sales.
B) Experts would have the chance to scrutinize his fake footage.

Truth never has a $ sign attached - only money making schemes do! I hope people finally wake up and see this for what it blatantly is. Fraud!

The UFOlogical field is akin to walking through a carnival full of shell games. Don't put your hand to your wallet thinking no one is going to try and fool money from your pocket.

IRM

[edit on 19/9/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
sheesh, i though stan would have pulled the old Tac in the shoe move to pass the polygraph test
( works for me everytime the missus asks if ive been in the boozer all day rather than digging the garden )

I still dont think his video " looks right " and once we get hands on the real footage and not the shoddy youtube versions im sure the vid gurus here will pick a few holes in it.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
At first I gave Stan the benefit of the doubt. After years of his claims, All we have to date is:

1) No alien video

2) Failed Polygraph

3) A long list of excuses...

I'm done waiting for the video to come out. Im calling hoax starting today. This is another bigfoot in a feezer to me.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

The majority of people would fail a polygraph test. Unless one is in a profession where a polygraph is required (police, some military jobs) the thought would make most people nervous.

I also think that after the Bigfoot of Georgia fiasco, some of these would be hoaxers are going to go back into the woodworks for a while. When the dust settles in a year, they will be back.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not true about truth having no $$$ attached. Money= SURVIVAL. I would do the EXACT same. YOU BET I WOULD. If I had half a chance to secure my furture, my children's futures, take care of my destitute mother and brothers and give them a life they never imagined, unlike the expired food pantry food they eat now, I would do it in a heart beat. And so would anyone. Just because some one can make money off something, has no bearing on whether or not it is real or fake. People sell garabage as well as genuine goods all day everyday. You are fool not to seize the opportunity for financial security when it arises. He's not doing anything to harm any one, and he's not doing anything illegal, so who cares?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Modern polygraphs are pretty complex and measure more things than just heart rate. Besides, there is a reason for getting a baseline before asking the hard hitting questions. You're probably more likely to get someone to pass a polygraph who are lying than to get a polygraph to say someone is lying when they're actually telling the truth.

top topics

join