It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know how you can make money off a free website?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Or any site for that matter.

You know...how some sites have "memberships" and such...or maybe get paid for advertisements....is there anyway or anywhere to learn about how to make money making such webpages?

I think of www.digitalblasphemy.com when I think of money making websites, ... anyone have any info?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Look FreeMason, if you want to do some good bucks, I can help you.

( Even you Echelon,cuz I know that commies are like everybody, and they like the sound of money
)

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
www.123saveme.com...

One of the many "give me money" websites that actually do get money.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Shameful echelon...and i thought you were a comrade
*sniff*

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am getting to the stage of wanting some financial recompense for my hard work on my website as well.

Out of all the options listed which is the BEST way to prostitute your site for money?

Any recomendations?

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
"prostitute your site"

What a way to put it...

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ebay.

Very few of the money/MLM sites work. You can't just put up a website and expect that folks will throw money at you day and night, particularly if you don't advertise it or do a lot of promoting.

For the money and effort, Ebay sales/Yahoo sales/specialty auction sites are the easiest moneymakers... legit, too.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Though, seriously, for the amount of effort you put in, you end up making about 10 cents per hour for 99.99% of the online ventures.

If you need extra money, take on a side job offline. I do a little computer training for senior citizens. Good money, easy hours, no startup costs. There's lots of jobs like that which can be done without spending your life turning into a telemarketer.

Heck, at what online websites usually earn, you'll do lots better working the nightshift at McDonalds.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Byrd dont be so depressingly logical!

What has happened to the pre 2000 money bank and wild extremism of internet startups!

You mean my website won't make me a millionaire?

... back to flipping burgers...

top topics

join