It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts in the TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I remember hearing something about this, maybe on this site. But I heard that if you take a video camera and focus it on the TV you can see ghosts. Does anyone have a link to a website that gives details on how to do it?

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Nevermind, found the thread

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ok, I lied, I cant find a good source that tells me exactly how to do the process, any help?

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Uhh...sorry but that's just stupid. It doesn't make sense at all.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I suppose you would just aim a video recording device at a television, record, and wait... That's my guess anyway. I don't see the need for any special "techniques" or anything. It's pretty self explanatory.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Something about looping the camera through your TV or whatever, not sure what that means

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I took a pic of a realy weird face in the tv with my old camera, its realy weird but I dont think its paranormal just creepy.

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
looping would be to hook up the camera to display out the tv and filming the tv, but i dont think the kind of ghosts youll see will be of the paranormal type but it wouldnt hurt to try

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's my original thread on the topic. people helped explain it better to me, as well as providing links. enjoy.

top topics

join