It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

You are still avoiding the questions! Surely the answers aren't that difficult to come up with, are they?

Don’t you have the courage of your convictions?

Or is it that the answers would implicate something about the intention of your site that you don’t want to divulge?

As a (non-elected) representative of the human race, it is far from refreshing to see that you are continuing the tradition of many past and present politicians and leaders; never give a straight answer.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

there you are

I can only give you my honest reply that I dont know what the finish product will be at this moment in time.

If it makes you feel better I have already cut and pasted your suggestions and will look at it when the time comes to design the home page.

thank you bye the way

[edit on 9-3-2009 by smokingman2006]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Well SM have a nice holiday with the wife.
Keep us aprised when you return.
I will miss your discussions with Beamish.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Thank you and all the best to you too

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Hello SM,

i finally went trough the monoatomic documentary (twice actually - very long!).
the result is that i'm not sure about anything anymore, since my knowledge is the product of my education.
With this i just mean that, i -like our knowledge- come with a limit and i agree to keep an "open window", as i know we cannot know what we don't know (uh, what an ugly sentence! sorry!).

ok, to make it short: thanks again for your time and patience with all of us. Not only for that, but for your good intent.
I wish i can help somehow and this is a feeling i have since a very long time, but i don't know how to help: i just feel i'm a helper and a "fan" of making things right.

Don't forget to take care of yourself and i wish you all the best for your next journey.

_goto_

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _goto_

Goto thank you for your last post,

Yes this is our main problem not really knowing if what we have being taught is right or wrong.....

At least your mind is opened to it and this is a very good sign that you are not a sleeper I wish you well.

Regards SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I’ve one last thing to say, smokingman2006, before you go on your break.

Despite our marathon disagreements, and our continued inability to see eye to eye, please be advised that I harbour no animosity towards you. I might not like your story, or the reason why you posted it, but I still have a respect for you as a fellow human being.

If it came to the crunch, and the world descends into chaos of its own making or otherwise, I would never turn my back on you, or anyone else for that matter.

My own take on why we are here is really quite simple; just help. No arguments, no bitterness and no recriminations. Just remember who you are, what you are, and treat your fellows as you wish to be treated.

Following those principles makes life easy.

You end your posts wishing us peace and health.

I’d like to add this, just for you:

I hope that on your sojourn from ATS you find peace in your soul, peace from all outside influences that stop you seeing the true potential and beauty of this world, and peace from any external or internal influence that seeks to darken and your thoughts towards your fellow man. Don’t forget we’re all in this together.

There’s no them and us.

There’s just us, buddy.

And I sincerely hope that you can begin to enjoy a new healthy and beneficial approach to life, love and this sometimes stupid, often infuriating, but always fascinating existence we share. It might not be perfect, but for the moment it’s all we have so why not make the most of it? Kick back, indulge your wife, forget for the while about missions and messages. Just be you, not what you think you need to be, or are cajoled into being.

Maybe we all have, in some strange way, made things better just by disagreeing and exercising freedom of thought.

Take care, be well and laugh whenever you can.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish your last post moved me to tears of hope.

My feeling are likewise for you, we beg to differ but remain civil and respect each other.

I too wish you and your wife the best your journey has to give you both.

you will notice I never put anyone in the foe context of my profile because I do believe we are all one race and one people and the very least expected is that we should get on with ourselves.

Your last post as upped my esteem of you many folds.

Your at the very least are trying to keep the bastards honest and this commands respect.

If you really miss me I have left a email addy in my profile

Peace & health
to you my friend.
PS only a little over an hour and I will be done here.
please posters try and keep this thread civil it is all I ask.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Warm wishes for you and your wife, and may you live happiness each and every day. Love, light and peace.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thank you mystiq for being one of my most positive friend on this board.

I will truely miss you.

I think we will meet one day either in this life or another.

peace& love to you

your friend
SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It has been a good journey and i hope all have learned a little about our fellow people and also about ourselves;

may we each do our own small part to lift the veil and raise the vibration of all, to reach out and touch someone in need and do that good deed.

best wishes to all as we continue the eternal journey and may we all drink together someday.

seeker

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Seeker you to have been a much needed rock on this site for me.

I thank you for your time and understanding may we both bask in the light of knowledge one day.

hope& happiness to you friend
SM

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Yeah, SM. I'll chime in here even though I sent you a U2U.
Peace be with you, good luck, and we will all meet on the other side regardless.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK I thought you were only leaving temporarily?

Sounds like everyone is saying goodbye.

I was just wishing you a good holiday not bye I will never hear from you on this post again.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ive been reading all of your posts SM and I believe you. Your message is a tough one to swallow but if by April we see this thing in the sky I will be ready for whatever is to come. Nice or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wheres SM gone again? Holiday with his wife ? I saw him on line today so she needs to keep him away from those hotel internet connections!

On nother note I saw springer actually close a Blossom Goodchild thread down and the reason given was ATS was sick and tired of her people using ATS as free traffic for her web site! It was about her latest channelled info that a big mothership was coming within 10 months....Yawn...yawn.....

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I for one would like to welcome our new Ant overlords...

Oh wait...

How 'bout, with this post I'm starting an official countdown till (the end of) April when we are supposed to see something, as per smokingman2006's sources.

Officially there is: 48 days left.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i don't know why, but i think i believe OP.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
I for one would like to welcome our new Ant overlords...

Oh wait...

How 'bout, with this post I'm starting an official countdown till (the end of) April when we are supposed to see something, as per smokingman2006's sources.

Officially there is: 48 days left.

Are you going to count down like that EVERY day! What is it with humans...they love a good countdown LOL Make sure you have some fire works ready for when the coutdown reaches 0

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join