It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan warns agaist border crossing, now they have a bite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Pakistan warns agaist border crossing, now they have a bite

www.msnbc.msn.com

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan - A suspected missile strike killed at least eight people near the Afghan border on Friday, Pakistani intelligence officials said.

Two intelligence officials and a military official say the missiles struck a home before dawn on Friday near Miran Shah, the main town in the North Waziristan region. They say the identities of those killed were not immediately clear.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to speak on the record to media.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
In the wake of all these events...

News comes out saying Bush Approved of crossing border a few months back

Reports of Americans Killing Innocent Pakistani's

Pakistan Warns the U.S. about retaliation for crossing border

NOW Pakistan is claiming the U.S. crossed the border... Whats next?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Im surprised there are no responses!

If the U.S. is doing this intentionally maybe they are trying to start a war at elections.

If the U.S. didn't do it then someone wants the U.S. at war. Im betting Russia ties in here somewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
George Bush and father.

Tony Blair.

John Howard.

Kevin Foley.

should be arrested and brought before a WAR CRIMES COURT.

games over very soon for these blood drunk men.

using peaceful means and 10 commandment laws thy will be done.

peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Im betting Russia ties in here somewhere.

Or maybe these cross border attacks have been going on for quite some time and the United States military, with approval from their superiors, has gotten a little too comfortable with the lack of response by Pakistan.

So they go to the well one too many times, and Pakistan finally speaks up about it, threatening retaliation.

Sometimes the simplest theory has the most truth to it. I do not see how Russia possibly ties in to this.

In the grand scheme of things, this was a minor incident. The only reason we know about it is because Pakistan finally decided to speak up about these attacks. Russia would not waste its time on staging some cross border attack that will amount to nothing more than strained relations between the United States and Pakistan, who has been just as incompetent in this "War on Terror" as our government has.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I see your point. The reason I feel russia ties into this is because it is predicted that the U.S. will lose all wars that it goes to if it is stretched on more fronts. With Russia and the U.S. going after it. Then the recent news about chavez saying that the U.S. was trying to threaten him when he kicked out the convoy with the abassadors... Also Russia has been backing Iran in nuclear refining I see this as a problem because While Pakistan is standing up for itself yes... they wont let the U.S. go in and destroy the Terror camps so they clearly behind closed doors are either supporting this or are part of the group to see that this war continues on... that ties in with Iran merely on Terrorists being protected in Iranian borders. It just a stinky mess of skittered scattered crap.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I agree...I think the real focus should be on our relations with Russia...they could potentially be the supporting foundation for an all out war for which all these other countries to sit upon...Pakistan is the least of our worries right now. I do however think that killing innocent civilians whatever the nationality shouldn't happen and most people in general would only expect Pakistan to respond as they have. If a country "accidently" killed american civilians, the US would not only talk words but they would probably bomb the hell out of something.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by REXIMUS

Agreed.

I mean its a possibility right?

Whatever is going on Pakistans border was crossed today and they are assuming it was us. I just woke up I haven't checked the update but im pretty sure that the missile shot is still being blamed on the U.S.

The country is acting out and nobody cares within it... only outside

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I think you're making this incident out to be something bigger than it is. There's no evidence to suggest it is this wide spreading conspiracy as you are describing it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

I think you're making this incident out to be something bigger than it is. There's no evidence to suggest it is this wide spreading conspiracy as you are describing it.

Try these out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I understand what happened. I'm not denying that there was an incursion in to Pakistan. I'm not denying that Bush may have approved it.

What I'm saying is, you're trying to implicate the entire world in this very minor incident. Somehow, in your mind, Russia has played a role, Iran is involved because they harbor terrorists, Pakistan is standing in the way of the War on Terror and on and on, with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Theories are great, but they need to be proven.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
See this isn't fair. The Taliban are crossing the border and the Pakistanis don't bat an eye over this. But when American troops are in they get pissed. This is discrimination because the Taliban are Muslims while most American troops are not. I have a proposal, if we select American troops that have Islamic faith, I'm sure the Pakistani govt. would allow them to attack their soil.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Check out the new thread that someone just posted...

Apparently Pakistani Army Soldiers' Have the go ahead to retaliate if we cross their borders.

oh and delta. Maybe the U.S. should send in muslim soldiers
It could work. Besides if we do go to war with Extremists... its better that they are in Pakistan and not within our own borders.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Clearly you are confused about what I'm saying. Either that or you're choosing to ignore what I'm saying so in some skewed way you can be right in your own mind.

What I am saying is you are attempting to involve everyone in this particular incident of a border crossing in to Pakistan. This isn't about Russia helping Iran or Iran harboring terrorists. This is about the US military crossing in to Pakistan.

There is no evidence to suggest that Russia or Iran are involved in the border crossing in to Pakistan. How about focusing on things that can be proved?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How the hell could Russia stage an attack on a country that it shares no border with and where they would have to somehow escape the attention of the vast amount of Allied troops and hardware based in Afghanistan?

Some people really stretch for an answer when, more often that not, the simplist answer is the correct one.

Seeing as the US has repeatedly carried out strikes in Pakistan before and ADMITTED it, why all of a sudden are you trying to blame the Russians?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am not sure if you are aware of this... but a lot of countries really HATE America...

You are right there isn't a strong connection but in my mind there is.

It is like watching news for too long and becoming angered... some sheeple do it. Look at the statistics of soldiers enlisting in the military. There is no proof that Recruiters changed their tactics in 2001 but sure neough the military entry skyrocketed. You are only looking at one link and thats not what im doing im looking at the whole.

If you track the course of history in which I do you would see a trend... Russia was trying to get the U.S. for a very long time but they never had the chance with rising diplomacy. Well in case you didnt know the older generations that wwanted the cold war are now leaving office and before they go their greed and anger want a war...of course as they are leaving office and as they leave there is some hope but there are those in office pushing for a war rest assured. NOW

Back on topic. Russia may not be using its own hand to make these events happen but it is using these events in its favor.

I watched a video about why the U.S. is really going to war with Iran Iraq Afghanistan and Pakistan... its about the Oil. Iran apparently promised to start producing it cheaper then Saudi Arabia. America put a lot of intrest into Saudi Arabia and doesn't want this to happen. So anyways that 1 rumor. Who knows. I do know that the Oil Industry controls the world. Oil is refined and used in all plastics also... its one of the MOST profitable businesses in the world... and in this greedy world it is the BUSINESS in CONTROL. So I see how that ties in. (Oh and apparently Saddam was the only one who wouldn't sign he deal that would benefit the U.S.- Thus why the bush adminstration made up AlQuada and twisted it into taking out Saddam) Because... seriously... if we wanted Osama he would be captured... this last war was complete and utter BS.

Back to tying things in...

You dont need to be in control to use the flow of events to help you out.

Its like a thief. When major events happen (catastrophes) Thieves take what they want... nobody to stop them... My oppinon is sorta like that. Thats what I think Russia is doing.

Im not trying to keep twisiting it for my purposes... I see it from a different angle. If my angle is obscured... dont do the Paranoia skeptic ahahhaa overtone. Actually have a discussion and tell me how it doesn't hold up. You come to find that it might be hard for your to back up everything you want to say also...

new topics

top topics

join