It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God-UFO's-Aliens-Scripture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror
Without this turning into a shoving match,
please don't tell me what I believe and what I banish
myself to. I have not stated that I believe in anything,
only that your claim has no proof.

According to your argument we can assume that other historical
figures are one in the same also, right? We have writings by and about
people like Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, etc. yet no one alive today can
vouch for the fact that these men existed. So can we say that these men
are the same person because what is written regarding them is similar?

And can we assume that what these wrote is corrupted and manipulated?

as Far as aristotle and socrates, there is historical and government records with regards to who they were and what they did.
With books of mythology, such as the Bible or the Quran, the only record of "the miracles" contained within is in the books themselves. No official historical records or government of the time records, etcetera.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by holyTerror

Originally posted by chapter29
reply to post by holyTerror

Please do not lump these names together as if they are all the same person. The Quoran and the Bible are two completely different books that speak about two completely different gods.

Well, considering all gods are created thru human insecurity, his post has more legitimacy than yours...

But that's only the opinion of a rational person - so who knows how you really feel about it...

So you assume I am irrational because I made a statement about historical books?

Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

The Quran is a mythological book, not a historical one.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

So you assume I am irrational because I made a statement about historical books? Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

Your use of the word "historical" is misleading...

And no I will not refrain from attacking you thru words...I will not threaten you, but to think I'm gonna pipe down 'cause you don't like my response - well, I have a feeling it's not soda you have had too much of...

Just add me to your ignore list - that easy champ...

Again you are assuming things about me personally that have nothing to do with what is being talked about. I never told you to "pipe down" I simply asked you to refrain from personal attacks as the civility and decorum thread states.

Please tell me how my use of "historical" is misleading.

By the way, I don't believe in the ingore button.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It is all irrelevant. The books are three materialist mistruths. Some philosophers touched on the truth because they touched the threads of creation and yet even they did not see.

You are all Nephilim, accept that, seek the truth which it will lead you to and be free. If not, deny the truth and live in hell on Earth, those are the only options humanity has.

The physical is a prison of death and deception, the metaphysical is where come from and what you truly are, only knowing that can you be free.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

You are all Nephilim

Hey don't throw curse words my way..!

Actually, had to look the word up...

"mighty men and 120 years to enjoy it..."?!

Sweet, thanks man...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Please tell me how my use of "historical" is misleading.

You want me to get into a discussion on how our buddy's Matthew, Mark, Luke and good ole' John were 'contracted' to write the bible...?

THe bible is a fallacy at best...

But please, pretend I did not post this so we can cease the bickering...or you can have the LAST word (please) with your next post, and I promise not to respond...

As for throwing T & C's in my face...

grammar/content edit!

[edit on 11/7/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

perhaps it is a matter of choice for us to be here; perhaps the reason is for the experience, and we re-incarnate so the soul can experience all things, both good and bad, for the growth of the spirit and soul.

by the way, define the word 'damn'.

seeker

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

perhaps it is a matter of choice for us to be here; perhaps the reason is for the experience, and we re-incarnate so the soul can experience all things, both good and bad, for the growth of the spirit and soul.

by the way, define the word 'damn'.

seeker

First "damn" is of "damnation" but it doesnt mean what you are taught that it means. It condemnation, yes, but not to be cast down. It is something you choose not something thrust upon you.(at least by "god)

It would only be a matter of choice if you truly knew the alternatives as you cannot choose what you do not know. This world was created for suffering, it is run by Luciferians, the history is theirs, the reality is theirs and the mortal fear and suffering feeds those who would consume it.

You will not reincarnate. Your coinciousness will cease to exist, its energy will be cast back into the pool of creation, while your energy may become many things, it will not be you because you will exist no more.

Growth of the spirit comes from humility, in the same sense it was your forefathers arrogance that placed you in this world, so the shedding of that arrogance sets you free. Man wanted to be god, to create a world and rule it, basking in the pleasures. That world has a name, it is called hell.

Eden, balance, truth, humility before creation and acceptance of the fact that creation flows through you, but is above you, not bound to your will, is the other side of existence.

In mans world children die, wives, brothers, sisters, husbands, parents, it is a temporal world where the physical follows it temporal nature and humanity chooses to suffer it. Although now, modern man chooses nothing, humanity now is blind and neither sees nor believes in what it once was.

When this world ends the cycle, all those physical things will end with it, that is how it is, but those who die do so because they choose to accept it, not because "god" damned you to it.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

in your reality,perhaps; but not in mine. the phrase commonly used of g.d. comes from "may god damn thee and rebuke thee" which translates into may god stop you and chastise you.

we each make our own choices and choose our own paths, silver; and to me, the greatest ignorance is to be so firmly convinced in our beliefs and mindset that we can see no other path or option, the " I'm right everyone else is wrong" stance.

to deny ignorance is to seek the truth, but realize that my truth or your neighbors isn't necessarily the same as yours.

now i must ask you to show your proofs of where we go when we die after your last post; after all, if you are going to dictate the journey of my soul, provide me with your source.

seeker

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

in your reality,perhaps; but not in mine. the phrase commonly used of g.d. comes from "may god damn thee and rebuke thee" which translates into may god stop you and chastise you.

we each make our own choices and choose our own paths, silver; and to me, the greatest ignorance is to be so firmly convinced in our beliefs and mindset that we can see no other path or option, the " I'm right everyone else is wrong" stance.

to deny ignorance is to seek the truth, but realize that my truth or your neighbors isn't necessarily the same as yours.

now i must ask you to show your proofs of where we go when we die after your last post; after all, if you are going to dictate the journey of my soul, provide me with your source.

seeker

Yes you are correct. And yet everyday you do exactly that. You would call anyone who told you the table wasnt solid "insane" because it does not conform to your perception of reality.

As for truth, you do own not a truth, it isnt something you own. The only thing you can create is an illusion of truth because you are not god. I'll say again, because you believe it does not make it true, that is absolute. There is only one truth and that is the truth of creation and if you do not believe your hand can pass through the table, you are not seeking truth you are seeking comfort within a reality you cannot escape.

As for proof, the only proof you accept are proofs of the reality you chose to live in, the proof of creation doesnt comform to your reality. As ive said, you have the answer already the only question is whether you choose to see it. You were born with that answer, all humans were, if you dont see it, then it is because you deny its existence and refute it. That im afraid is your obstacle to overcome.

I do not believe, I know, with absolute and pure certainty in a way and from a source you could never possibly understand (at this time), but again ill say, the answer is open to all minds that listen. Had you asked me a week ago I would have called myself a curious non decided, however, that was then and this is now. Now I have my truth.

You see my whole life has told me this truth, every event, every significant memory, every action, every moment, and yet I remained blind. Id image everyone is the same and when you seek that answer and it comes, you will know also with absolute and pure certainty.
I was guided through childhood, nurtured through the ignorance of adolescence. I walked the path many times and yet my "reason" decried the reality and clung to the illusion. Ignorance however is not a sin only a phase through which one reaches a better understanding.

There is no doubt, there is no possiblity, there is only what is, a single pure truth, believe that or dont, but only the truth will set you free.

I know what you are, even if you dont. You are Nephilim.

( a correction of the point made earlier, Nephilim is not "man" it is between man and god, the human metaphysical and probably the metaphysical of all species who can consciously ascend, it is to be humble before creation and to know your place)

[edit on 7-11-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Okay, I apologize.

Now, let's actually discuss this topic and tell me what you mean
by them being contracted to write the Bible. Who contracted
them?
Do you believe the same to be true about the Koran?

Again, I apologize for bickering, I just got a little uppity there.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   

ok, silver; but I will share this much with you, although we aren't in the proper forum for this discussion; I believe anything is possible if one has true belief and faith, in the Creator and in one's self, and I also firmly believe that we create our own reality.

I had a very serious accident in 1980, busted three discs in my back, tore the ulna nerve in my left arm into, was told I would never walk again, but I walked out of that hospital 17 days later and I am still walking, no back surgery.

During the course of trying to decide how fried my back was the docs gave me a mylogram, injected iodine in my spinal cord and took x-rays;
I am allergic to iodine and went into shock, bp hit 280/270 and went into cardiac arrest, was legally dead for 13 minutes before my heart started again on its on.

I have seen the other side, and know where I am going to; but that is my path, not necessasarily yours. Am I Nephilim? Possibly. I do consider myself to be a spiritual being having a human experience; but other than that, I am just me, and the world around us is my playground, my classroom, and my battle ground for all my trials by experience.

seeker

top topics

<< 1   >>

join