It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ship would you Get on?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

"Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over, 'conquered' if you will, by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive Earthmen or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves."

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I would go with the race that does the most PvP and can also allow some piracy!

My later intentions would be to steal the mothership, sell the occupants to slavers, head to the nearest galactic war zone become filthy rich by selling weapons to either side of the conflict to make huge profits.
I could buy my own planet in ten years time.

Life's a bitch I know...

They shouldn't have trusted humans in the first place.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LEAP STICK

This is an awesome topic!

I think if you keep a sense of humor about whatever happens you'll probably be fine. Besides everyone has the tools to make the right decisions no matter what situation they're in...and if you do hop on board with some flesh eaters, just be confident you'll come out okay. Have unwavering faith in yourself. You are a lil god after all!

BUT, I would without a doubt jump on board with the hottest looking girly aliens. Imagine being they guy with the most play on two planets!!!

Cocky??? Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Agreed, show up armed to the teeth. Blast everything in site and steal the ship. Use the ship to blast the hell out of the other ships. Pick up as many people as possible. Use their navigation system to find the coordinates back to their home planet. Once there, blast everything in a surprise attack. Take over their planet and begin repopulating the human race.
This of course could only be done by me, your new supreme overload.

End Communication.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by DazE777]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by DazE777]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LEAP STICK

LMAO

Dude my buddy and I were just talking about this episode the other day and killing ourselves laughing. What a co-inky-dink.

I used to love the Simpson for this. NOw they suck!

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Then we could rename the planet as "New earth" and everyone will be happy!

We get to be heroes too!
We helped saving the human race!
You can be the Emperor and ..I (rubbing hands) could be the external relations minister!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

This is an awesome topic!

I think if you keep a sense of humor about whatever happens you'll probably be fine. Besides everyone has the tools to make the right decisions no matter what situation they're in...and if you do hop on board with some flesh eaters, just be confident you'll come out okay. Have unwavering faith in yourself. You are a lil god after all!

BUT, I would without a doubt jump on board with the hottest looking girly aliens. Imagine being they guy with the most play on two planets!!!

Cocky??? Absolutely.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ok people, now seriously..

A Biological Guide To Extraterrestrials A Classification Based On Contact Accounts By Gary Opit

This guy did some work on trying to give tags on species described in close encounters in a biologically scientific sense.

Lets play a game!
Read this guide!
Try to picture each one of the species and try to visualize how each one of their own society could be, how their worlds would look like!
How the hell they developed interstellar travel (the tall big ape being, or that sponge like thing, and especially the barking people) and how their worlds would seem fit to be inhabited by humans.
No! I am not looking for best possible candidates for taking over their worlds
I am just curious about what other people think if some of these creatures came upon you and offered you a ride out of a raging inferno of a planet.

These were according to the author about original sightings and the beings being pictured according to him might very well exist.

I especially fond of the little guys with pointy chins that their language resembled barking sounds they look the cutest candidates for a takeov.... err.. for getting friendlier with them, I mean.

Last but not least, vote your favorite race by which you would feel comfortable to be saved
(and feeling comfortable to be saved from)

Ok lets go!
"Warp 9 Mr Sulu"!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If i was an Alien looking for Buffet I would want the whole planet nice and plump.....sort of like you do with cattle....or sheep being led to the slaughter.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyQuest18

Unfortunately and this is sad, there are no hot chicks in the guide I posted! That must be fixed!
Please anyone post a close encounter with hot looking aliens for me to include in my list!

Not even anyone else posted about hot alien chicks JohnyQuest18.
I see you like to ride in style!

All of the above are stated with the true purpose of this thread to be extended and its theme to be properly researched of course.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I would not board any ship. I figure if I'm meant to go somewhere it will just happen & there won't be any need to line up to board a ship.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Are you reffering to The Greys and The Tall Whites?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
my first rule in preparation for an event such as this is

Trust No-One

the second rule is to rely apon self for survival... if it was possible to not board a ship and to run away and hide in the wilderness, living off the land would be a good choice.

if these beings in your hypothetical situation have mastered dimensional and spacial travel, or are simply so much more evolved mentally physically or even spiritually than us... then there is no mind trick no clever tool and no way we could 'find out' either ships inhabitants true motives. they might have mastered the art of lying very very well. they might not even lie, thhey could just 'trick' us into walking on their ship on our own.

but if the choice is there... you would have to go with your heart, and if dead or slavery awaited you, you made the wrong choice, then perhaps it is time to accept fate, religion, or make peace with this life for however long you were around... life goes on and they can't take that away... in the next life you'll get luckier

but if you get on the right ship... rules 1 and 2 still apply, you never know, these are dangerous waters.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm not getting on any ship. Man has always believed in what they see and that's not what faith is about. When the 1st televised UFO comes, that'll be the start of the Delusion as it says in the Bible. Many will be deceived.

Put your faith in God and stay on earth. When they do come, be in October or whenever, they will work signs and wonders, but don't let that draw you in.

The spiritual war ---the temptations, the whispers in your ear that's been going on is about to change over to the physical world because people can be more easily deceived because they always believe in what they see.

That's why the 1st televised UFO event is when the spiritual war --the war you cannot see, changes to the physical war in which you will believe. But I hope you don't.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

i would choose the light ship/merkabah

you will know which ship..cause you will feel love and your soul/higher self will know.

(^_*)

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
my ship the veverlast

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The idea of the earth being cleaned of humans and the possiably of being a surviver on a clean planet earth,I would stay here and atempt to enjoy the beauty of earth without our defective species overpopulating it.
Nothing personal people,I just don't see the human species as something to be saved.I really doubt any ship you get on will end up very pleasent.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The only true anwser is TOO STAY PUT!!!!!!!!!!!
I have much information on why you stay PUT!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is there the possibility of business class?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
2012 is going to be a very disappointing year for a lot of people around here...

i'm wondering how many will react when it turns out to be simply another year?

could the mayans ever have imagined what their calendar has stirred up?

ha ha! thats worth building a time machine for, alone... just to go back and get their reaction... (people are wha? you're kidding! what a sub-par future...)

edit: awful spelling...

[edit on 8-9-2008 by feydrautha]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join