It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motionless electromagnetic generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi,I wanted to see if some of you know very much about theM.E.G. It was invented by Lt Tom Bearden and has been a source of debate for a while.He himself isnt the only inventor but I think he is more responsible for it.His concept of free energy as well as a study of longituanl waves and vector waves,is pretty boggling.A few well known people have said they are very intrigued by the work he has done but we do not hear a lot of it.Wonder if he has been shut up by the powers that be?

Thanks E.l.f.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by scalar e.l.f.

Never heard of it. What exactly is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
" by the powers that be " do you know how much i hear this crap from all over the internet ? im really freaking SICK from hearing this crap by the powers that be ! WTF are you people talking about ? what by the powers that be ? who and where are these by the powers that be !!!! WTF man

makes me wanna give you a good old fashioned smack every last one of you ! out of this planet

and yes, he probably is a lazy ass punk, like all scary inventors.

smart people will never let stupid people into the game ! its how this game is ! if you invented anti gravity, do you think i will share my discovery with you and anybody else ???? dream on man ! ill let you punks burn in hell while i zoom around space and come back to earth for food

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Skeptical Steve,What I know about the M.E.G ,is that it uses a form of free energy that is created with the vacum of the space time ratio.The math behind how the equation works is crazy and way past what I could understand.I do have a few articles about the way it works but have not read all of them as of yet.You can check it at the Tom Bearden site.

Thanks for the reply.E.l.f.

Oh yeah,the articles I have do not have a lot of detail about how exactly m.e.g. works .They pertain to the math of the equation.Man,I hope that makes some sense to you.

E.l.f.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
here is a website about what the post is about:Click Here

I been reading up on alot of this. I don't think the gov is telling them to not go public.

From what I hear they weren't able to get a working model.

From what I understand I think they just use a pernement magnet with a inductor.
an inductor can store energy in its magnetic field. I think he has sync the timing of the fields so they can exchange magnetic energy.

inductors are electromagnetic. So what I have heard that the guy is trying to make a pernement magnet to transfer the magnetic energy to a inductor which would then be released into the circuit.

I also heard about other scientist doing their own free energy thing.

They were others that claim the universe has a free energy layer that is invisiable and someone I forgot who proven that this layer does exist.

hope this helped a little.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I read the rundown in the notes. Sounds like you have to feed it power to make it generate power. That raises a red flag for me. It's no different than these guys with magnetic spinning wheels that claim they have perpetual motion, yet they have to give the thing a spin once in a while. To be of any use it has to produce excess power AFTER POWERING ITSELF. Even the notes on the site say they haven't reached that point if I understand them correctly.

join