It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Ron Paul 9/2/08 Rally for the Republic!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I got so so so SO pissed off when i Heard on the Radio yesterday that Bush and Chaney sent 1 Billion dollars worth in Aid to Georgia. WTF !!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't watch Ron Paul speeches anymore. They are too full of truth for the masses to accept.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I feel your pain on that one.

Ron Paul captures more truth in a 30 minute speech than George Bush has shown his entire eight years as president.

Honestly it makes me sort of angry when I realize what we could have as a government versus the reality of what we will end up with.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alferd Packer
I got so so so SO pissed off when i Heard on the Radio yesterday that Bush and Chaney sent 1 Billion dollars worth in Aid to Georgia. WTF !!!!

It's not aid, it's a loan. Don't let the media fool you. Here's how it goes:

- Georgia (or any country) gets devastated
- Georgia is in dire need of aid/help
- The US will then send economic forecasters to assess the situation in Georgia.
- Georgia's infrastructure is in shambles from the attacks
- Forecasters from companies in the states as well as the companies themselves and the US gov will create a plan to "aid" the devastated country by rebuilding roads, telecommunications, water facilities etc
- American companies will be the builders of the infrastructure
- The companies will get huge loans from the US govt, loans that the US knows the devastated country cannot pay off.
- The US then has control over that country due to the fact that they cannot pay back the massive loans or "aides" made.

Georgia will always be in debt to the US, as is Iraq(oil and it's geographical location), Afganistan (it's geographical location from Russia and China), Panama (The Canal),...the list goes on.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I hope one day you wake up to what is happening, and I hope that day isn't forced upon you when you are sent to a FEMA camp in the Endgame.
i use this quote from( kryties)
to make note that the reason those fema camps are already built and in place and waiting. Is because the powers that be,have already forseen/predicted, the uprise of honest liberty minded peoples.

Canada (with much influence) from the powers that be here in the crumbling U.S of A,has agreed to prohibit and capture and send back, any Americans from fleeing this country, whether because of attempt to avoid draft our avoid false imprisonment..
I have YET to get a straight forward answer from anyone WHY these camps and herding stations have been built.
Thru much researching and sorting of bullshiat, ive come to the conclusion
THERE WILL BE A HOSTILE TAKE OVER BY THE GOVERNMENT!
of course this is just IMO. Train cars that are built specifficlly with shackles in the floor,new train rails to empty buildings with guard stations and razor wire,
acres of plastic coffins just waiting to be used in georgia(state),the take over of food producers and distributors by big corps and government backed corporations. the blatant lies and obvious lawbreaking of our so called elected officials.
How can ANYONE deny all of this? I can go on and on with examples.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
After reading numerous postings on this site, I can see that there are a great many Patriots still left in this country. I watched both DR. Paul's and Jesse Ventura's speeches. They both gave me hope for our country. Iam a Vietnam vet, and have watched my nation go from bad to worse in the last 40 years. We can no longer stand on the side lines and watch evil men destroy america for their greed and lust for power. Never disarm yourselves we may need to defend our rights and secure our land for our children and grandchildren...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
RE: Ron Paul's speech.

POWERFUL!!!

When he said we should get rid of the federal reserve, I almost jumped out of my seat and cheered!

When a man like that is not amongst the main choices for the presidency, it's pretty clear that there are some serious inconsistencies between the idea of democracy and freedom with what exists today.

When Tom Petty came in at the end, it brought tears to my eyes. Thank god for human beings like Ron Paul.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by kreese]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by kreese]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
5 pages? is that all the disinfo peeps got? come on now I still believe in Ron Paul.....You gotta do better, your posts on other threads from various screen names are starting to be despirate and weak... now you are the loon, the crazy, the fringe... How is that feeling? good now soak up that gravy for a while.. and suddenly you realize you are one us..welcome ...and where have you been? ....we didnt want you to be held down...but we had to let you find out for yourself

no violence...no hate... only truth

truth like the moon and the sun are hard to hide.................see?

edit to apply love of the land

ho

[edit on 4-9-2008 by lunchmanstan]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, looks like the people over at "Morning Joe" are slowly coming around. I'm sorry but it's too little and too late...

I gotta say it: WE TOLD YOU SO!!

America is going to vote for Mcbama, this November get ready for 4 more years of the same...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
MSM shills admit that McCain and Obama barely differ in what they'll do?

I'd better carry an umbrella tomorrow, lest the the pig s* drop on my head.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I really wish Ron Paul would have won the nomination to begin with. Why did the public not see the idiots we currently have up there? It's rediculous

Show these vids to everyone you know. Spread the word. Get as many Paul supporters as possible. More than likely he won't win it this time around, but hopefully enough people will understand his ideals and wake up. I'm sick of seeing this country slide deeper and deeper into a dictatorship.

And let it be known. If the conspiracy theories are true, each and every American citizen needs to take up arms and exercise their right to abolish the government. Spill the blood of the tyrants before they spill the blood of millions of more innocent. Don't sit around and let this happen

[B]MAKE A DIFFERENCE[/B]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
Well, looks like the people over at "Morning Joe" are slowly coming around, but it's too little and too late...

America is going to vote for Mcbama, this November get ready for 4 more years of the same...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

Excellent video....I just wish he got this much attention during the primaries. But now that the stones have been set they let him have some attention. Pfft. Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I agree, where was videos like this a year ago when this shame of a presidential primary started? It makes me sick to my stomach how the media totally neglected Ron Paul until we already have worse and worser (yes its not a word but I am pissed off) nominees for this mockery we call a government. If I had the means I would get out of this country without even a glance over my shoulder.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Again another great video Mr. Gateway.

The part with Jessie Ventura talking about pro wrestling being real and politics being fake...that was hilarious. It really seems like now that the Rally has been a success Dr. Paul and his message are really starting to catch fire in the media, and thankfully it is all favorable.

People are just now starting to listen intently and it seems that a lot of people are really grasping on to what he and Ventura are saying. If there was a Paul/Ventura ticket on the ballot I would donate my last $20 to help them win.

These guys are going to educate an entire new generation. As they were saying...great ideas start at the bottom and grow from the ground up.

There may just be hope for us yet
great find

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ron Paul was my vote.He is the only one I trusted and not only the media but the party just blew him off.I think our only hope is to stick in there for the long haul and not give up over the next 4 years.Keep the awareness up among all you can and if you can help out financially do so when you can.The biggest way to make waves and get attention is through money and numbers.If all of the thousands of Ron Paul supporters would donate and he could pool up the cash the masses would take notice.I have noticed in my life so far that if you can generate the dough folks will take you serious.I really think with enough money and the continued support over the long haul , the sheeple will have to stop and take notice and listen.With money he/we can spread the message and be taken seriously.We are screwed this election year, but if we keep it up and not falter a lot can be accomplished in these next four years in order to make the masses take note and listen to what Ron Pauls message is.We need this man of great integrity and intellect in office.There are only a handful who really get what is going on and are willing to put it all on the line for the benefit of us all and Ron Paul is the the man to spearhead a true political, moral , and financial reform of the government as it is today.Please visit his website and donate all you can when you can.It is very important to continue to support Ron Paul so we can take back this country before it is too late.We really need to continue to support him if we are to have a chance to save this country.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

McCain is status quo and anyone who can't see that Obamas "change" is also status quo is a duped fool. Both stand for big government, weak dollar, dependent populations, foreign interference and removal of liberty. Ones all white the others half white. Thats the only difference there is.

Go Paul.

yes. because people are mind programed to believe so.
its about ´safety´(what safety? bad joke).

the voting programming works that way.is somewhat like ´we dont know very much about the political programs but we trust.´and personal cults on top of that.(basically we have the same here in germany, of course)

unbelievable. after all the years of lies about 9/11 it still works.

R O N F O R P R E S I D E N T !

I´m german, and I think he is the ONLY alternative.
because he is thinking. and he means what he thinks.and he is right.

and, get rid of the electronic voting machines!

[edit on 5-9-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by anti72]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of Colbert, he can be annoying at times, but he was decent to Dr. Paul. Dr. Paul as always, the perfect gentlemen.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I too am a long time Ron Paul follower. Here is what I will do on election day. I will insist on a Paper Ballot. Paper leaves a "paper trail" that can easily be followed, and is very heard to alter, unlike electronic voting machines. If Ron Paul's name isn't on the ballot, I know how to spell his name, and I shall write it in, draw a check box, and check it. Sarah Palin makes a good speech, but if you look at her political past, you will find out a few things.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Maybe not disappointed but I too wanted to hear what he had to say on how all this was possible without descending into chaos and anarchy. I am not totally knowledgeable of his policies. So here are my questions:

How would he take care of the people who really cannot take care of themselves?

How would he ensure that healthcare was made available to all without having to mortgage your home when the insurance won't pay for treatment?

These are real problems. caused by corporations taking over what should be held in the public domain like healthcare.

Don't get me wrong. I think Ron Paul is important in making people think and is a beacon of light and truth in the farce that politics have become. I am, for the first time excited about politics and am actually believing that change is possible but have my concerns on not seeing a complete picture.

But one thing is for sure. Ron Paul is a true American and he has redressed the balance on what that means. This is something to be proud of, in my view.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Yeah Im not really of fan of Colbert but he has treated RP good since the beginning though. Ive seen a few videos of him and Jon Stewart giving props to RP.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join