It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAN-MADE structures,paths,statues...please POST

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

You "suggest that I would stop posting onto this forum", if I did, like I said, I repeat, it wouldn't be through your wishes.
Once again I suggest you would stop interfering between others and myself, it could even be sort of annoying for them, since they clearly show that they can discuss back themselves, as it's the second time it's happened, you already apologised to me once for doing so afterwards, I was quick at saying OK to you and making you feel OK about it.

On your quote I say "some people" and I didn't mean Phage, as I don't think he posted any photo in any attempt of mockery.

As for apologies I am big enough to know if I have to apologise, except for yours, I haven't seen any apology from some particular posters to me, for trying to pass me for something I'm not.
I'm not going to apologised for defending my views for getting barked at, with my nationality mentioned in the first place.

Yes some people are pleasant, patient, I enjoy their posts as they are interesting, even though they totally disagree with me. I'm in for freedom of speech, I don't expect everyone to have the same thoughts as I do!!
But something like :"You are CLUSTERING this board with your edits" isn't particularly a polite thing to say (and reassure yourself it's not Phage who said it) to someone who comes to this place, new, trying to gather some work and ideas, in the hope that others will post and feel free to publish their findings.

I keep searching and had to slow-down for a while for a cluster of personal reasons. I have found other elements since, but if no-one adds to this thread in a positive way anymore, I won't see any point using a lot of my rare leisure-time to carry it on, but it won't be because of your interventions.

Put it that way: having to constantly debate with people who totally disagree with you and try to put you off, gets boring, it's not mind-stimulating, it doesn't bring anything to a possibility that I find strong and fascinating:

MARTIAN-MADE Structures, Paths, Statues...like on both Cape St. Vincent and West Valley, for example, and other strong-possibility elements examples are numerous all over the surface of Mars.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hadn't seen Mike SINHGS' thread on Engineering on Mars. I'm 'surprised' but not that much that it didn't get tr@sh'd like this one.

Here is the link as I mentioned this thread there:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~~~

Btw don't tell me that the PATHS or water-beds whatever they are, (I'd say PATHS for many reasons, no water-creature left at bottom, very dry and neat, even some stairs are still visible) on West Valley, on the right on the photo (panorama PIA10214) are natural, for, I wouldn't believe anyone, degree or triple science degree, nasa or asda, who would try to prove by A=B the opposite to me.

If you want a look from my books browse on You Tube to LaPieinsky's channel, where you can watch, if you wish, my latest video.

There are also FISH that don't look dead for too long at the time the Rover took the pic, and BONES in immediate surrounding, still at West Valley.

All the best to the patient ppl and especially to the open-minded ones, Buenas Notche.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by MarsFanMag]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarsFanMag
Btw don't tell me that the PATHS or water-beds whatever they are, (I'd say PATHS for many reasons, no water-creature left at bottom, very dry and neat, even some stairs are still visible) on West Valley, on the right on the photo (panorama PIA10214) are natural, for, I wouldn't believe anyone, degree or triple science degree, nasa or asda, who would try to prove by A=B the opposite to me.
I don't know if they are natural or not, and although I do not see anything artificial in that photo (I don't see any stairs, for examplw, could you point it to me?) I do not have any idea to explain the presence of those "paths".

What is your theory for their formation?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi A

It shows if we edit the location images of where they are.(edit in slightly more light just, then you can see them). I know you don't like videos but you can check my latest which got a lot blurred -btw- at many points, but the paths as I call them came out OK. Just the pink text on that pic is sadly unreadable.(last edit of the series I think) If I have this edit ready on photobucket I'll transfer it to here, not sure.

My theory, you'll guess, or theories, these are artificial, made by inhabitants or, visitors on holiday --lol

Unless they are dried canals/ or, kept as such, perhaps new, to welcome(as: receive) expected fluid (water as our scientists say), and indeed, since the photo was taken, it "SNOWED" on Mars! as we were told (recently,whether it's snow as we know it or not).

These are not natural. Their geometrical patterns are too neat and symetrical to ne natural. It shows an organisation of THOUGHTS to exist as they are. The whole site is natural in the origin, of course, and worked on, for example the 'Statue" (= "Humanoid Figure") was added. Written symbols that I found exist on its pedestal. Other elements are artificial there.

What's your geological explanation for them to be natural?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It shows if we edit the location images of where they are.(edit in slightly more light just, then you can see them). I know you don't like videos but you can check my latest which got a lot blurred -btw- at many points, but the paths as I call them came out OK. Just the pink text on that pic is sadly unreadable.(last edit of the series I think) If I have this edit ready on photobucket I'll transfer it to here, not sure.
I see the "paths", what I do not see is the "stairs". I can make one more exception and see your video, if you tell me where I can find it, I have looked in this thread but was unable to see it, maybe I overlooked that post.

Unless they are dried canals/ or, kept as such, perhaps new, to welcome(as: receive) expected fluid (water as our scientists say), and indeed, since the photo was taken, it "SNOWED" on Mars! as we were told (recently,whether it's snow as we know it or not).
The snow was much more to the north, near the north pole, and one theory is that the water ice on the south pole, when changes from ice to vapour, its taken by the atmospheric currents to the north pole, where it is deposited, probably as snow.

I do not have a real explanation for the paths, the only possibility I see is that they are just wider spaces between the slab-like rocks (the "flagging"
).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I see the "paths", what I do not see is the "stairs". I can make one more exception and see your video, if you tell me where I can find it, I have looked in this thread but was unable to see it, maybe I overlooked that post.

The snow was much more to the north, near the north pole, and one theory is that the water ice on the south pole, when changes from ice to vapour, its taken by the atmospheric currents to the north pole, where it is deposited, probably as snow.

I do not have a real explanation for the paths, the only possibility I see is that they are just wider spaces between the slab-like rocks (the "flagging"
).

Hi A

You'd have to tell me in pm's how you do that, putting everything in quote bit by bit. It's nice to see you spend a lot of time detailing posters' sentences very often.

About my video, I don't bother putting it onto here as I already put most points onto threads such as "Egyptian Statue on Mars?", the 'jar', the alcove with flat surface etc.

If I get time I'll post the 'stairs' one, but on the video it doesn't show much, just a second and my text is lost in ...YouTube translations.

I've just been rewatching my 2 recent vids on my own PC video folder, copied from Window Movie Maker and it was fine, yet, when I transfer the same work onto YouTube it just 'eats' a lot of valuable work.
An e-friend has had the same problem.
It's a shame because when you know tou HAVE something it gets frustrating. I know NO video-making place that lets us do what we want to really do, = showing what we really see, there's always a problem.

YET if you are really interested in these 'paths' and all that exists around them, we could perhaps use another media to work on it.

It looks like remnants of old stairs to me, yet it could have been created by many things. Perhaps you know, when water acts as a big force it can wreck a lot of the place where it 'storms-flows' into, and perhaps it creates stages, resulting in a 'stairs' in this case. We can see this result on earth too, my problem there is lack of data on topography. Is there a difference of altitude, even slight?

(I'm sorry I know these words in French, probably in PT it'll be similar: "denivelation", means the level of the ground goes down, 'inclination' is the best I can find or, 'declination'...it's annoying when we can't say what we wish in another language!)

So I of course can't be sure & certain that these were stairs, OK they look it, yet, see, we got to be open.

If you wish I can make sure I have this photo ready on another site. Then I could send you the link to access. Best is, u2u, and also, editing by yourself, leave it for a while, go back to it. From readings here I see you now have an excellent NASA tool to edit, + you have a lot of knowledge, but tshh tshh, that only helps, doesn't bring all the answers!

TC ArMaP,
Also when you have a moment I'd like to give you another reference,

All the best to you and your People around you.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by MarsFanMag]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I've just been rewatching my 2 recent vids on my own PC video folder, copied from Window Movie Maker and it was fine, yet, when I transfer the same work onto YouTube it just 'eats' a lot of valuable work.
An e-friend has had the same problem.
It's a shame because when you know tou HAVE something it gets frustrating. I know NO video-making place that lets us do what we want to really do, = showing what we really see, there's always a problem.
The problem with YouTube and other video hosting sites is that they convert the video to a low quality, 320x240 Flash video. The video we see on YouTube is slightly resized to hide the fact that the compression has destroyed some data from the video.

A good server is hard to find, even for images ImageShack and Photobucket are not good for bigger images or file sizes.

YET if you are really interested in these 'paths' and all that exists around them, we could perhaps use another media to work on it.
I am interested, I am always interested in what other people think, specially when they have an opinion that is not the same as my own.

Perhaps you know, when water acts as a big force it can wreck a lot of the place where it 'storms-flows' into, and perhaps it creates stages, resulting in a 'stairs' in this case. We can see this result on earth too, my problem there is lack of data on topography. Is there a difference of altitude, even slight?
I know what you mean with the water action, I will try to find some information about the topography of that area.

(I'm sorry I know these words in French, probably in PT it'll be similar: "denivelation", means the level of the ground goes down, 'inclination' is the best I can find or, 'declination'...it's annoying when we can't say what we wish in another language!)
Yes, not finding the right words is very frustrating, specially when we are sure that we know them.

You can use French words, I am supposed to know French, after all French was the foreign language I learnt at school, not English, although the lack of practise has left me somewhat rusty and with a reduced vocabulary, but as you say, the words are probably closer to Portuguese words, so I should not have any problem understanding them.

From readings here I see you now have an excellent NASA tool to edit, + you have a lot of knowledge, but tshh tshh, that only helps, doesn't bring all the answers!
Yes, having the tools and the knowledge to use them helps, but it may also take us along a wrong path, and that is one of the reasons I like to see everyone's opinions, I know that my lack of imagination may prevent me from creating a connection between two facts that may help get to the truth.

TC ArMaP,
Also when you have a moment I'd like to give you another reference,

All the best to you and your People around you.
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hi ArMaP,

I'll spare you the 'dissecating' / =detailing !! of your post, method common to you and another e-friend I have somewhere else on the net. (She's a psychologist)

I've been searching for other vids that show the West Valley paths/or canals/ or stream-beds whatever they are.

Here's a good shot at 2:45.

This shows the possible 'stairs' I was meaning. Of course they could be else as I myself saw this in nature and possibly not being old/ ancient/ remnants of stairs.
uk.youtube.com...

(soz I'm on the emergency thing again so I can't retrieve all the facilities to post the vid but the link should do)

TC!

Mag

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join