It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shadow folk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here a link I found offering a take on the nature of shadow people-or "fliers" educate-yourself.org... what do you all make of this explanation? I personally think that it may be onto... something. I just don't know about the Don "Mzagic" Juan so much. I read Tales Of Power and I respect others' view of the other side of the veil. I even agree with some of it. I just don't know how authentic the charecter Don Juan is and all the mind altering substances many shamans partake of may open up those unused parts of the brain... or else make one schitzo... i'm no "shaman", but I would like to get others' take on this theory-messiah

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yes i think there is bound to be more than one type of this, almost surely, because th kind i have seen are very shapeless, no polygon look, but that's nt to say anyone is wrong i do not think you are lying of course. The ones i saw are able to wisp around like smoke, but pull togethere a form when they want to "swarm" (no better word i can think of) around someone who is in danger, they surround the person and soetimes take an almost human form while doing this, but as they move away the frm loses it's definition, they just snake around the room being very creepy, and the kind i have seen twice were not alone, on the contrary, there was at least a dozen one time. someone u2u'd me a message saying they were pretty sure that themore of them you saw, the more potential there was for something very tragic to happen...hmmm. can the future be so mundane and desensitized that people rutinely tavel back to witness horrible things? makes me imagine trvel brochures advertising 9/11 or the columbune shooting.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My friend told me about these shadow people. His mum is quite into black magic, and she told him that they are called gatekeepers, i sort of guardian demon of some kind. He usually saw a black cloth like object which was shreded like it was attacked by some kind of clawed animal. He usually got these spirits when i was extemely angry or in one fowl mood, he would hear hissing sounds like a snake. They do seem to live off your negative emotions, plus i would have said that they were trying to warn you about your children. Im sorry to hear about your loss, and i do hope you get back to normal again. I hope my insight has givin you the thought that "your not the only one"!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They are deffinately from a different dimension! They look like those things off harry potter!

I have not witnessed them but i have heard of them! They are very rare and i would be cautious of them. It sounds as if they can target certain emotions and patterns in the atmosphere.

If they only appear when something bad is going to happen i would deffinately not hesitate to move from the area!

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
My grade school son saw a dark figure sitting in a chair in our house before entering thru the door and the figure was wearing a black trench coat and large black fedora style hat...and once my son got in the foyer the figure disappeared. No one was home at the time and the house was locked....we were just coming home and my son was first in the door. Weird or what? I have heard of a figure called "Hat Man" before and I suppose this could have been him/it. Any other similar experiences.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hello.

I just want to tell you about my 'showdow people' experiences and weather you can explain them.

Well I am always seeing black/shadow like things flying past me. I see them in the corner of my eye. I defently see them, this i have no doubt about. But i also see white/sadows doing the same thing. They almost look like orbs, but this happens in the day or when its at night, with the light on. I have never been attacked by them, nor have i comuicated with them. I just see them fly past me, black shadows and white orby type things.

Just to add, i remember once when i was about 5 maybe 6. We were telling storys about a hanging place that was suposted to be at the back of my school. (Im English). I dont remember if this happend at the same time, but about 5 kids including me were sitting by our desks and we could see (it was daylight) black shadows flying around the class room.

any ideas?

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Dear god, Don't get me started. They are an evil, evil race.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've been gathering stories from different people for nearly 2 years and although rare, there have been some encounters with very bad ill effects -myself included. I would caution anyone dealing with these things; at the present, there is very little physical evidence to support any conclusions, however, I can tell you that they have been caught on film, caught on EVP and my best guess is interdimensional. Some have experienced them without ill effects and to date, I have found 3 accounts similar to my own.
After reviewing many stories and accounts of these things, I don't think they are totally harmless; whether that is their intention or not, is still a mystery. I have been told that a UV flashlight can keep them at bay, but excessive use of this can anger them. Since my encounter, I won't sleep in a total dark room and it's been 9 years. I also leave a light on in my daughter's room as I beleive it was contacting her when she was very young. We moved out of that house shortly after my encounter and have not been bothered by them since. Whether it was moving or the night lights being left on, I truely don't know, but I'm not taking any chances.

For those of you still bothered by these things, I hope my suggestions help. I will also let you know that many have indicated telling them to get out has helped, but you have to be very stern in the delivery.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntingzInk

Would you be so kind as to share some of those stories with us?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
My personal experiences with shadow people and similar phenomenon typically have not given me any ill effects aside from feelings of dread, although i have never acknowledged their presence apart from my quick departure from whatever area i find them in. One thing i have noticed is that they typically inhabit areas where there has been strong psychological anguish, or and violent or angry activity. I have never seen them before a tragic or similar event, only hanging around the areas with residual negative energy. They also seem to come and go on their own accord having no correlation with atmospheric or celestial occurrences. Possibility of these 'shadow folk' being manifestations of negative energy/ thoughts/ or feelings?

and to add; all my pets seem to notice the shadow folk's presence just before i do, typically by looking directly at them and observing in the case of my cat and dogs, or fear and un-rest in the case of my rats

[edit on 1-10-2009 by kerberos]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by An0nym0use
reply to post by HauntingzInk

Would you be so kind as to share some of those stories with us?

Some of the stories I have gathered have been given by individuals that do not want their names published - as you can well imagine, but sure....

One person was in the Catacombs in Paris - and felt his life force drained from him. He didn't supply alot of details, just that he lost his gall bladder to the incident.

I had another person tell me that he experienced 3 when he was really ill, during the day, he found them in his livingroom where he had been sleeping on the sofa. He felt they were trying to coax him into leaving his body.

A nurse I know, told me that she sees one at the hospital she works at and that whenever it enters a patient's room, the patient passes within 24 hours.

Another person attended a party at her in-laws house and notice one outside near the festivities in the backyard. It upset them so badly that they left the party and later that evening, one of her family members was in a bad car accident......

Should I go on?

If anyone is really looking for stories on these things, I can recommend another website called shadowpeople.org - this is a website where witnesses can add their stories without being identified. It's a good source if you want to get a overall general picture of what's going on out there. The nice thing about the site is that if a person was just making it up, they would likely give their names to get the attention, but the fact that most posters do not provide their names, lends a bit more credibility to their stories.

Hope this helps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join