It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor Family Lawyer on C2C now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I would really appreciate any of the people that i see here so ardently supporting this time travel farce to explain to me why the Titor family lawyer has never met them? I have read every Titor thread on here and not one supporter has even tried to explain the loopholes in this farce without resorting to insulting people and telling them to go learn something. I understand, his story is impossible so it is hard to actually explain it. So let's ignore the science behind it.

Why do the Titors have a spokesperson/lawyer?

Why is he doing publicity tours for them?

Why has he not met them?

Where is this Titor family?

I am sure just one meeting with John Jr. would put this whole thing to rest.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Isn't this story out of Alias Babylon or something... Really, give it a break already... go read that book and tell me it don't sound the same..

The JT story has been killed more times than I can remember... But so you aren't so mean to me.. I used to believe then I read that book.. Now things are normal again.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

wow, where are you on all the other titor threads? just calling him a liar has gotten some pretty angry and lengthy, yet scientifically empty, responses. he has some big fans on ATS and they do not like you picking on this story. after watching all that anger then hearing the lawyer on C2C, again, i ahd to chime in and see if any of those fans could calm down enough to try and legitimize their angry defense of this yarn.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
ahh...

I brb with an answer... I am talking to someone else right now..

But i am sure i can come up wit similarities to that book in JT real fast..

Gimme a few hrs.. maybe tommow.....

::EDIT::

Answered

Actually I will answer..

I did a google of JT and that book here is 1st 2 links I come up with.. Ironically ATS..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I disagree. The information in the titor story is much handwaving. Its not particularly, as I've seen it, indicative of a thorough understanding of Quantum mechanics, which has been around since before einstein anyway. Heck, titor himself states that he's clueless, another failsafe, to answer any questions/problems that arise. Also, think about it, the story titor gave, it was as detailed as could be wrt the phyics of it, just not on areas that woudl be contradictions. Why would a guy who's nothing more than a 'shot gun trooper' even know that stuff anyway? His stories are very detailed in teh physics on the matters that make it 'convincing', but vague on subjects that woudl reveal if it was BS or not.

As for the social studies bit, the story itself was unoriginal, lifted, apparently, in detail, from an actual book called alas babylon.

and

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So many people here at ATS, including at least one moderator, have told us how it was discovered that Titor built up his fake story by following closely the plot of Pat Frank's novel Alas Babylon, about life in Florida in the aftermath of a nuclear war, yet so many others keep wondering whether or not Titor is a real person. Maybe these other people think that Pat Frank traveled to the future, interviewed Titor, returned and wrote the novel before Titor payed us a visit???

I can go on and on, but go culture yourselves and read that book.

[edit on 8/29/2008 by ThichHeaded]

[edit on 8/29/2008 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I am sure just one meeting with John Jr. would put this whole thing to rest.

How would meeting "John Jr." put anything to rest?

People either find the story fascinating and of merit or they think it was an elaborate hoax of unknown reason.

My question is..... why do so many get so irate over it?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

ok see, this the problem. i heard the lawyer on the radio and it reminded me of all the angry, mean, viscious people i see defending Titor as if it really mattered. so i started this thread addressing them. apparently all i did was come across as the angry one. oh well, if none of them are willing to come here and spew their anger, then i am not angry. it is not so much the story that really matters to me. it is his fans on ATS and they way they attack and never offer any substance that kind of bothers me. I thought maybe i would hit one here but i guess all I found were other people that do not care but still want to reply, lol. whatever.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Azrael75

I found the Titor story really interesting, not that I followed all the threads and other things that were/are related too it, but none the less it was a good read.

Did anyone find out anything about the woman he was apparently in close correspodence with? I think her name was "Pam" or was that another of the hoaxers personalities? Has anyone read or bought the book that came out?

Cheers. Fox.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Dont read much do you??

goto the links i showed you..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

On the contrary. I am a Titor fan. Haven't been here long so I don't know of other Titor fans getting angry. I have, however, been here long enough to know that this site is full skeptics of everything and that they get angry and want everyone banned and most threads closed that question reality beyond the frame we see through. The only threads I've read so far regarding Titor here are started by angry posts by disbelievers. Honestly.

That is why I wonder how any proof of a "John Jr." would help in the least. It wouldn't. It would only give the Titor foes reason to scream "Hoax" and give Titor fans reason to ponder further. That's all.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

hey hey, relax man. i would really appreciate it if we could keep this civil. I do not want to bring mods around to tell people how to behave and i refuse to hit ignore but there is no need to get nasty with anyone here.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Did anyone record the show?

I wasn't able to listen to it because I'm not registered to the website.

Listening to c2c isn't free is it?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreams n chains

How would meeting "John Jr." put anything to rest?

well, confirming that a child born with that name at the right time and that he lives with the family this lawyer represents and they can back up the story that Titor "Sr." had been there, well then that would be pretty neat. It is one thing to spin a good yarn but to sign that kids birth certificate with a fake first and last name just to back it up would be quite something.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by irevolution
Did anyone record the show?

I wasn't able to listen to it because I'm not registered to the website.

Listening to c2c isn't free is it?

i listen to it on a local AM radio station. it is not advertised or promoted in any way shape or form and it is a channel that is conservative politics during the day so maybe if you look aroud you can get it there too. i stopped listening early on because the conversation was going nowhere. the lawyer was answering every question with some lame generality and nothing interesting or specific so i gave up. heard him before and it was the same crap. besides C2C has enough friends that have been proven hoaxters, going on that show almost kills your credibility to me.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Thank you for replying to my post.

What is the local radio station channel? Where do you live?

I'd appreciate any help in finding my own local radio station channel.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by irevolution]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by irevolution

1180 WHAM in Rochester, NY.

I am not sure what to tell you, do you live in the US? try googling local AM channels and see if they have program guides. Maybe your city has a generla radio channel guide but i am not sure that will help, seeing as it is on the channel i would least expect it on here according to its listing. When it comes to things like that, I always go to google until i find it or do not care anymore but that is just me. maybe someone else on ats is near you.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Thanks for the links, though I had seen them already and I will get around too reading them.
The reason that I asked the questions though was that I was searching for specific answers so that I could bypass reading 4000 posts.

Cheers. Fox.

(Note: The 4000 posts reference may or may not be exagerated.)

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by irevolution

Thank you for replying to my post.

What is the local radio station channel? Where do you live?

I'd appreciate any help in finding my own local radio station channel.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by irevolution]

You can go to the Coast to Coast website and find a listing of stations that carry it.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I live in CA if that helps.

Hopefully I do find the channel.

Thanks for the help.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

I will try to work on something for you later than I know of..

the nebraska thing.. The bikes, the nukes. and a few others are as same detail as the book..

I dont have it handy i goto re rent it from the library..

Anyway sorry about being pissy..

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

thanks thickhead, i had never heard of the book, nor the comparison between the two but that is very very very interesting. anything you can post to help keep us from an endless fishing expedition would be awesome but i am greatful for the info you have given so far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join