It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLP - MAGICK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled
Read a book on it, and the answer is....... nothing.

damn you ATS!

"You cannot ignore more than 10 members."

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
scientist

...“NLP isn't something that was invented, or just created. NLP is merely a system of identifying certain patterns that work. It encompasses all types of skills, such as social interaction, reading non-verbal cues, being a good communicator, constantly being aware of your surroundings, paying close attention to the words used in a conversation, etc. NLP is not the creator of any of these methods”...
...“NLP is also just a collection of contributions to a very specific field - mainly concerned with how humans process, store and react to suggestion.”...
Did I disagree with him, no! I agreed with Illahee!!! Didn’t you read that?

...“You speak of a "bind," however it seems you are confusing a "bind" with just classic duality. If you want to debate whether or not the concept of duality has had a negative impact on people, or whether or not duality is "truth," feel free. But please, don't spread bad info on what NLP is.”...

How many times! I wasn’t referring to “NLP” I said an “early form of NLP” Here is my quote:
...”my use of these arbitrary terms (NLP/magick) where meant to be just that and I’ve only used theses terms as I had no, and couldn’t be arsed to find, alternatives”...

Are you an authority on NLP? I must say I now feel on the defensive, was that your intention? Is it just me or does it seem you are a newbie bully, huh? I’m new here so cut me some slack. OKAY I mean DUALITLY and not BIND, my bad! I’m not fully aware of YOUR terms yet, wow! Are you trying to alienate people for not knowing your lingo? Thank you for making me feel so small and welcome. I’m came looking for answers and help, thought, I’d come to the right place, for a friendly face but have you ever had the feeling that, your not wanted? I must apologise for the ranting though!

...”Originally posted by alundaio
..."I think its human nature to try and persuade people to think what you believe. Everything you think is pretty much shoved into your head since you were born.
Also a very good point. I hold this same view. This makes NLP more like a way of teaching skills to people that weren't born with them. Some people are born with the "gift of gab," (aka smooth-talkers), some were taught, and some just never had the lessons or experiences to understand what rapport was about.
NLP has changed that, and allowed the entire concept of suggestion / rapport to be analyzed in a scientific way (in that it is testable, repeatable and not based on fairy tales).”...

I’m going to do it again, I agree with what you all are saying AND I AGREED WITH WHAT alundaio SAID AT THE TIME!

...”ejunk, you have a good point and have done your research”...
Why would I spend all that time looking and poking. Just to spout NLP, do me a favour.
If you do not have anything helpful are just going to miss quote everything I’ve said and don’t like the people or convocation, go pester someone else! If you don’t like the convocation at a party you, move on, or you do as you have and just turn up and take over, like you own the place. And am I not allowed my opinions, by the sounds of it? Who is trying to control who, here? Thanx for all your help.

Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 29-8-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not an authority, just read the book and the warning on a few chapters that said, 'if you are going to do this, think about it very carefuly' but was offering them more power, so, you know, let's do it anyway. My authority is none, my experience friends wrecking their heads. I apologise.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ejunk
Are you an authority on NLP? I must say I now feel on the defensive, was that your intention?

certainly not. I just saw some bad information being spread, and wanted to nip it in the bud, so to speak.

Is it just me or does it seem you are a newbie bully, huh? I’m new here so cut me some slack.

Has nothing to do with being a newbie. The generic statement "go read a book about it" is just the epitome of worthless contributions to a discussion. The logical equivalent of a "because I said so." Nothing personal here at all.

I wanted to clear any confusion you had between some type of subversive NLP/Magick, and just the general concept of duality. This is not my lingo, and you were the one that brought NLP up.

I apologize for coming off rash, I tend not to sugar coat things, and get right to the point.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Clearly one of is paranoid or out with the faeries.......

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
...”talking about NLP isn’t why I’m here. Someone nicked my God and I want “it” back!
Life isn’t right – new age or main stream. Another bind and I don’t like either option.
I want HEMP back, as it is the saviour of our planet. Jack Heare is 100% correct! But you say HEMP and everyone thinks “you’re a druggy”.”...
well, thanks for wasting my time then, on a baited topic.

You have sort of miss quoted again but perhaps mostly my fault but I was on the defensive and sorry for wasting your time! Seeing as it’s my mind and you just kept pushing, I have little option but to change it!
I’ll say it this way for you, then:
NLP isn’t the reason I’m here! It’s part of the story that got me here! Part of a theory of mine. That encompass, the Vatican, royals, government etc which dates back to before Third and Fourth Dynasties, etc!
Think of it like this: My story is a broad system of working with acquired knowledge. It's neither the story itself nor the way I wrote it. Many have contributed to the story, NLP included but is not recognized as the author of formulas.

...“I’ve also just noticed you are answering me and using other peoples quotes!
That’s retorical

...”damn you ATS! "You cannot ignore more than 10 members."”...
WTF...

...“certainly not. I just saw some bad information being spread, and wanted to nip it in the bud, so to speak.”...
Will you show me this bad information? So I may resolve any more misconception as to what I wrote, as in my opinion it all holds water! I had so much I wanted to write and what came out was one tenth – okay, maybe half! I tried to cut it down as best I could and it now seems I should have gone over it again. I apologize for that people.”

I apologize for coming off rash, I tend not to sugar coat things, and get right to the point.
Apology accepted!

Thanx for the heads up on Gnosticism, I will look it up as I have never heard of it but anything to do with Christianity I don’t hold much breath for.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
redled
Yeah, yeah! I understand?
How did you get “Inside the gut of a natural mushroom”?
Is there room for one more?

Brain damage...

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

redled
Yeah, yeah! I understand?
How did you get “Inside the gut of a natural mushroom”?

For fun.

Is there room for one more?

Gotta ask my mushroom.

Brain damage...

Dealing with you is.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
it looks historically correct yes
did something like this just happen to you ejunk
www.youtube.com...
thats why i wont joint bb and just read
idiots try and kill your thread
this may interests you
tribes.tribe.net...
keep looking and you will find
closer than you think

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I just noticed something in the RULES, it basically says be nice to one and another as we are all here to discuss things but that’s not what’s happening. This thread I made here has really, been shut down.

As I said I’m new here but they are quick to point out that I wasn’t using quotes correctly, fair enough but they let people destroy your topic!

To ridicules the writer and the convocation, without finding out specifics then leave, is saying something to me. People have a look and don’t want to get involved with this debate. Now, would you believe this has happened in other threads too – yeah, I don’t believe you!

Would this kind of behaviour be tolerated if say, a group of friends went out for a meal, were chatting away and some pompas twat comes storming in coz they tend not to sugar coat things. They would more likely “be shown the door” for that kind of behaviour. What has happened to interaction or social skills? Only on a furking computer!

If you care to look, along the lines of this:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
As I said, “... have always controlled and manipulated our thoughts!..”

I wonder if any of you have seen this:
www.illuminatirex.com...
Have that bad taste in my mouth again...

Congratulations, job done! Seems I need to go elsewhere. I’m outta here...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join