It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*8-25-08* - Alex Jones visits the FEMA camp (for unruly citizens) at the DNC. Classic!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I wish Alex Jones was locked away and could not access any form of media at all. It would be the best for us all.

I believe the only reason why people say that about Alex Jones is because the things he shows us frightens us.

Couple that with a feeling that anything we try to do is hopeless and of course you would want to discredit Alex Jones.

Does it have more to do with comfort than Alex Jones being wrong or not? At least he isn't from Fox News.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Alex Jones is one of the few who is uncovering the truth. However, he over analyze the and comes to far flung conclusions. Yes, Some feel that the world is overpopulated and want to exterminate a lot of us, but despite what he thinks is going to happen, I just can't see a future like that no matter how hard I try.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why is part 4 no longer available?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silverhawke

Here's part four:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't know much about this guy other thenhe is a conspiracy nut ( more so than most of us)
But sometimes I think he gets it completely wrong. I can understand him being worried about these "camps" but I also have seen him get things completely wrong. For instance Irecall him talking about these detainee camps that allegedly exist with rail spurs leading directly into the facility. These spurs are lined with what he called prisoner transports complete with shackles and all. He even showed pictures to further compel everyone to believe his story. I probab;y laughed for a good hour at this. This is about the time that I really started having a hard time believing what this guy had to say. You see his alleged prisoner transport was nothing more than a railcar for transporting automobiles. His "shackles" are nothing more than tiedowns that attach to the frame of the car to keep it from moving and hitting the car in front or behind. There are usually only a couple of inches between each car. To me this guy is almlost as bad about fear mongoring as our government is. To me he is just the the other side of the same coin. The guy really does lose a lot of credibility.

I guess I don't understand why he is getting so worked up about this alleged detention facility. I would fully expect to see such things in a city where this particular convention is being held. The reason for it all is simple. This will probably be one of the biggest and most important elections in the history of this country. There are many emotions behind this election both good and bad. I think the city of Denver is excercising thier due dilligence in setting this all up. Imagine if a huge riot erupted because of a protest and there were no contigency plans for a worst case scenario. Could you imagine the backlash that would come of it? I say better safe than sorry.
I can't dispute one way or the other in regards to people blending in with the protesters and attacking Police so the Police can crack down with more force, but it does appear to be more unlikely than anything. The fact he brought it up is IMO more fear mongering. My .02

[edit on 27-8-2008 by AkashicScribe]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Part 5
"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

how convenient

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I see a police staging area for vehicles and personnel.........a prisoner internment area would have to be much larger, based on the number of buses seen....

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AkashicScribe

You have a good point.

My opinion about A. Jones, and I listen to his radio shows occasionally because he has a decent overview and good guests, is he's on the right track and does indeed show the core problem with society today, which is the sociopathic elite conspiracies out there. The guy has a good memory, good sources, and he's been doing this a while, so I do believe he gets most stuff right. But sure, sometimes he fails. I've heard him admit as much on air already.

My biggest issue is the idea I get that he's a an instigation point. Too much rock music. Too much yelling. It's like violence without the actual violence, listening to his show. Reminds me of the movie network, "first, you gotta get mad". Errr, no. First, you gotta think what is the best solution for you. You gotta get smart, not mad.

So, if people don't get sucked into the rock show, A. Jones is a good resource for understanding what is really going on, granted with some exageration and fearmongering.

But it's an insidious enemy, people can not notice a police state and totalitarianism untill they are themselves literally hauled into a torture cell. As a portuguese citizen I know this, we got rid of fascism in the 70's.

Get Smart.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Hmm.. I think the prerequisite for incarceration in such a facility would be the same as in the early stages of Hitler's reign...
Basically, the people who speak the loudest against the powers that be, are most likely to be the first ones to be whisked away to such places. Violent behavior would not be required for entry, as I'm sure you all know that recent changes to the US legal system now allows for ANYONE whom the government "suspects" to be taken and imprisoned without due process or trial. Ideally, the first people put in there would be the type of people who loudly disagree with government actions on forums like this one... as the loudest opponents they are the easiest to catalogue and have removed. All that is required for justification of mass arrests is some sort of state of emergency. And that's not too hard to manufacture.
Just MHO.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

The "unruly citizens" on spring break you speak of, is actually a diversion of sorts. The government wants you to "play", while they sneak up from behind. Those citizens will not get put into camps because they are not doing anything that could foil a New World Order. Once the spring breakers go political and/or protest against the government, you can bet that they will be dumped into one of these holding camps.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Can someone tell me how these videos in any way prove anything? Twenty something minutes of walking around in a parking lot / truck docking lane. I surely didn't see any FEMA logos or detainees.

From the title of the thread and the location of this facility I assume that this was around the time of the Democratic National Convention. A political rally that draws protests. The host city of where a rally is located is responsible for security at said rally. It follows that the host city would have a means of securing a large number of people should an illegal protest break out.

Even SWAT and air units would be used. Its not a revolutionary concept. Just because they were prepared for contengencies doesn't point to some vast conspiracy.

I'm still waiting for someone to give me some hard evidence on this whole FEMA conspiracy. Walking around a parking lot for a half hour saying adjoining buildings are FEMA detainee camps doesn't do it. By that formula I can say that the local grocery store kidnaps homeless people, kills them, and sells their meat in the butchers because I'm standing in the parking lot with a camera and I say so. Doesn't cut it.

If someone can explain how i didn't waste roughly a half hour of my life watching these videos, I'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

Alex is a true American hero.... what about your sorry lazy ass. Go uck yourself clown.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
THIS IS A BAD JOKE.

Jones calls this, "a secret prison, funded by federal dollars"

HERE'S THE REALITY>

This OFFICE PARK is at 3806 York Street In Denver Colorado, across the street from a residential neighborhood called North Park Hill. Google Map it first from above, then at street level. LOOK FOR YOURSELF. GO VISIT THE SITE.

I know the building site because I USED TO WORK THERE. I picked up my delivery van there and delivered hamburger buns and rolls to Denver Public Schools Elementary Schools from this location.

It is an old industrial office park warehouse site with loading docks. It is directly across the street from Denver's Coca-Cola Bottling facility on York Street, directly on the border of a long established residential neighborhood called North Park Hill.

Next to this "secret prison" is a Japanese auto parts junk yard where I have bought parts for my Honda's for years. It is adjacent to a number of commercial businesses still going. Down the street is an elementary school. Next to it is a popular bar. Directly across the street is a Coca-Cola Bottling facility.

The area is a collection of offices and buildings that housed among other things in the past Denver Public Schools Music Department and other city offices such as a detox unit for the Denver General Hospital. I taught a music an art workshop there for patients at one time.

The entire area is COMPLETELY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC and can easily be entered from two open driveways on York street - where there are no guards, no fences, and no gates. Look for yourself on Google Street Map.

Perhaps someone can do a little research and show the original purpose for which these buildings were built. My guess is jone's picked it because it looks a bit like prison barracks, but it's nothing like that at all.

The owners have been trying to rent space for years and for rent signs are currently posted out front.

ALEX JONES ENTERED FROM THE EAST SIDE obviously because it made it look like he was sneaking it through a fenced in area-- he could have simply driven in the York Street driveway.

There's nothing secret at all about this property. You can make a secret prison out of a Target parking lot as easily as one could make such a thing out of this site.

This is hyperbole and sensationalism that serves no purpose except to mislead people and to gain him audience share and sell his DVDS.

People need to check facts for themselves on everything. If Jones will lie about this, you better take everything else he says with a grain of salt.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join