It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Measles is back, and it's because your kids aren't vaccinated

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
@Amaterasu
cleanliness does its part, look at what happens after a major disaster in an area. However viruses/bacteria are literally everywhere, from the hottest places on earth to the coldest. Remember, microbes go for the weak, clean or dirty.

Oh, I surely agree that the weak are the ones who become ill. But proper hygiene is still an important step in reducing spread. Diet affects the immune system the most and is therefore the prime reason diseases have diminished.

Your body is being constantly 'vaccinated' through interaction with others, it develops immunity to airborn microbes from other people. You won't appreciate the importance of the concept untill you look at people with HIV virus, how do people with AIDS die? from the HIV virus?

Yes, exposure does a fine job of "vaccinating." From what I can tell, AIDS is less an issue of the HIV and more an issue of a weak immune system. Many people live just fine with HIV and never develop AIDS. And there have been cases of AIDS with no HIV... It's all about supporting one's immune system with a good diet rich in unadulterated foods; that is key. Insecticides, herbicides, genmod, depleted soil, growth hormones, antibiotics, and so on adulterate much of our food these days, making us ripe for an epidemic of some sort.

This is why I try to buy foods from local farmers I know are truly organic, I avoid commercial meats, eat raw cheese from pastured cows, choose raw honey, raw seek organic grains I can soak to germinate, use plenty of garlic, onions, herbs and spices, all of which support a healthy immune system.

[edit on 9/1/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Part of the problem is that autism was formerly only diagnosed in severe cases; now the spectrum ranges from autism as most of us recognize it (the severe presentation in which communication with the patient is difficult to impossible) to Asperger's Syndrome, which most people don't recognize at all as a disorder related to autism.

The environment is so rich in chemical insults that exceed the hazard posed by a subcutaneous injection of a vaccine that might have been stabilized with a tiny amount of thimerosal that fixating on the hazard of toxicity from vaccines is inappropriate.

My wife just reminded me while I was writing this that "fragile X syndrome" is also a contributory factor to autism spectrum disorders. She also reminded me that most physicians aren't well acquainted with either the role of "fragile X syndrome," other predisposing factors to autism (in order to make a valid risk-benefit calculation before vaccinating a pediatric patient) or all the possible presentations of autism specrtum disorders.

Quoted from "MITOCHONDRIAL DYSFUNCTION, VACCINES AND AUTISM: 1 in 50 Children Could Be at Risk"
www.bio-medicine.org... :

"An article published on Huffington Post by investigative journalist David Kirby reported details of a conference call held earlier in March, bringing together federal vaccine safety officials to discuss concerns surrounding mitochondrial dysfunction, autism and vaccines.

The call came on the heels of a concession by the federal government that vaccines lead to regressive autism in nine-year-old Hannah Poling of Atlanta. The ruling is raising many questions, especially in the area of mitochondrial dysfunction, which the government conceded was exacerbated by Hannah's vaccines.

In the article, Kirby stated, "The hot topic of the day was mitochondria - the little powerhouses within each cell that convert food and oxygen into energy." And that, "Some researchers on the call reported that mitochondrial dysfunction is probably much more common than the current estimate of 1-in-4,000 people, making the potential implications for autism staggering."

Of utmost significance are the following points:

-- Up to 1 in 50 children (2%) may be at risk for mitochondrial dysfunction.

-- Thimerosal, mercury, aluminum, pollution, pesticides, medicines and prenatal alcohol exposure have all been shown to damage mitochondria.

-- Up to 20% of all children with autism may have underlying mitochondrial dysfunction.

-- The CDC is aware of this situation and is immediately taking measures to address the current national vaccine schedule.

-- The genetic susceptibility for mitochondrial dysfunction is not rare."

The argument presented in the article is hardly a rigorous analysis; neither is a court award in a legal environment where a preponderance of the facts is the standard of proof needed, not the much higher standard required in medicine of statistically significant evidence of causation.

Certainly, more evidence is needed - and much more study of the problem - before any change in the recommendations for vaccinations against most diseases is made. The research needed to settle this issue should be a high priority for Federal and private funding.

Until then, the influx of unvaccinated or undervaccinated people from overseas (whether legally or illegally here) means that the danger of childen contracting the diseases against which childhood vaccines protect (and others which we presently don't vaccinate against) is higher than it has been in the past and will increase, not decrease until adequate measures are put in place to control immigration into the United States. One more reason to fix Text problem.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by vfrickey]

[edit on 2-9-2008 by vfrickey]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vfrickey
The environment is so rich in chemical insults that exceed the hazard posed by a subcutaneous injection of a vaccine that might have been stabilized with a tiny amount of thimerosal that fixating on the hazard of toxicity from vaccines is inappropriate.

First of all ANY mercury "tiny" or not, is not healthy.

Second, with toxins in the environment at high levels, the addition of more, "tiny" or not, is not healthy and might tip the scales into autism.

Third, adding the mercury, "tiny" amount or not, directly into the bloodstream - an avenue our bodies were not evolved to handle - is not healthy.

Fourth, we're not JUST talking about mercury, "tiny" amount or not; we're talking about formaldehyde (which should NEVER be in our bloodstream), aluminum (in its pure form, something our bodies were not evolved to deal with), Latex (a well-known allergen), MSG (an excitotoxin), and on and on. NONE of which should be found in our bloodstreams.

Tell your poo-pooing wife she needs further education.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I can't believe I'm doing this. I promised not to revisit this thread. BUT here I am again.

On formaldehyde:

Formaldehyde is a colorless gas composed of carbon, hydrogen and
oxygen. It is present in every cell of the human body and in the
atmosphere. All living organisms rely on formaldehyde as a building
block for the synthesis of more complex molecules. Because of its
importance in such metabolic processes, formaldehyde is naturally
present in the human body, with concentrations of approximately 2.5
parts per million (ppm) in the blood.

Source

Yes folks, that's right. Formaldehyde is a naturally occurring substance in all cells of the human body.

From another source, on how we metabolize formaldehyde:

Metabolism

As human erythrocytes contain formaldehyde dehydrogenase and aldehyde dehydrogenase absorbed formaldehyde may be rapidly metabolised (IARC 1995). The metabolism of formaldehyde is illustrated in Figure 2.1.

Don't drink the stuff, don't shoot up with it. But it's a part of the chemical workings of your body. Don't spread fear without doing your research.

Edit: fixing link cause it didn't like the frames

[edit on 2-9-2008 by americandingbat]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Ah. And what form of formaldehyde is in vaccines I wonder...

Even if we decide to toss out formaldehyde (which I have been told is not something - in some form or another - should be in one's bloodstream), that still leaves a very great number of things in vaccines which should not, ever, in any way, be in our blood.

So... "Fear-spreading?" No, not at all. Fact-spreading.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
There is still a great deal to be learned about today's vaccines.

Unfortunately they don't affect every subject the same way, shocker

www.reuters.com...

a 50% reduction of type 2 diabetes occurred in Japanese children following the discontinuation of a single vaccine, a vaccine to prevent tuberculosis.

-Ed

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Formaldehyde is a chemical compound with the formula H2CO. It is the simplest aldehyde—an organic compound containing a terminal carbonyl group: it consists of exactly one carbonyl. It was first synthesized by the Russian chemist Aleksandr Butlerov (1828-1886), but was conclusively identified by August Wilhelm von Hofmann.[1] Formaldehyde exists in several forms aside from H2CO: the cyclic trimer trioxane and the polymer paraformaldehyde. It exists in water as the hydrate H2C(OH)2. Aqueous solutions of formaldehyde are referred to as formalin. "100%" formalin consists of a saturated solution of formaldehyde (roughly 40% by mass) in water, with a small amount of stabilizer, usually methanol to limit oxidation and polymerization.

Formaldehyde is an intermediate in the oxidation (or combustion) of methane as well as other carbon compounds, e.g. forest fires, in automobile exhaust, and in tobacco smoke. It is produced in the atmosphere by the action of sunlight and oxygen on atmospheric methane and other hydrocarbons; thus, it becomes part of smog. Small amounts of formaldehyde are produced as a metabolic byproduct in most organisms, including humans.

The above is from wikipedia.

The "small amounts of formaldehyde produced as a metabolic byproduct in...humans" is filtered throught the liver and expelled as waste. The formaldehyde dehydrogenase is an enzyme. Necessary. The formaldehyde in vaccines is not an enzyme and is the same preservative used to embalm dead people. It's also listed in the MSDS as toxic.

(edited for fat finger syndrome)

[edit on 3-9-2008 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Lets see now, 280 million people in USA, maybe 70 million under 20. Of that, 15 hospitalized. Sounds like an epidemic to me!!!!!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP. The pharmacy industry has to stay in business and the only way is to scare people about sickness, disease, or allergy so they can sell their product even if it is at government expense. Someone pays, it might as well be those that are scared of being sick and uncomfortable for a few days. 16 years ago, after reading about homeopathy medicine, I stopped taking all forms of medications: cough syrup, flu vaccinations, allergy tablets, etc., and I havent had more than just the sniffles in winter and I survived. If I had went to a doctor, I probally would have ended up in a hospital. Your body and mind is stronger than you think people, take charge of it or someone else will.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oh well. The whole vaccines to autism connection has been falsified over and over but some nuts just don't get it and refuse to get it at the risk of their children.

But that's fine, it's not a rapidly mutating illness so for those of us with half a brain or more, it doesn't matter.

Everyone stand around and be amazed! Darwinism at work! If your somewhat intelligent, you get vaccinated against a completely preventable illness, you survive old enough to breed, your genes are passed on to the next generation.

Queue cheering.

If you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, you don't, society's collective intelligence is raised ever so slightly and future generations move a little forward in evolutionary development.

The truth is cold but that's the way it is folks.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Oh well. The whole vaccines prevent diseases connection has been falsified over and over but some nuts just don't get it and refuse to get it at the risk of their children.

Everyone stand around and be amazed! Darwinism at work! If your somewhat intelligent, you refuse to get vaccinated against virtually non-existant illnesses, you survive old enough to breed, your genes are passed on to the next generation.

Queue cheering.

Don't bother asking for my evidence, I'm way too lazy to post it even if I could find some

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Lack of Association between Measles Virus Vaccine and Autism with Enteropathy: A Case-Control Study

Abstract
Background

The presence of measles virus (MV) RNA in bowel tissue from children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and gastrointestinal (GI) disturbances was reported in 1998. Subsequent investigations found no associations between MV exposure and ASD but did not test for the presence of MV RNA in bowel or focus on children with ASD and GI disturbances. Failure to replicate the original study design may contribute to continued public concern with respect to the safety of the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine.
Methodology/Principal Findings

The objective of this case-control study was to determine whether children with GI disturbances and autism are more likely than children with GI disturbances alone to have MV RNA and/or inflammation in bowel tissues and if autism and/or GI episode onset relate temporally to receipt of MMR. The sample was an age-matched group of US children undergoing clinically-indicated ileocolonoscopy. Ileal and cecal tissues from 25 children with autism and GI disturbances and 13 children with GI disturbances alone (controls) were evaluated by real-time reverse transcription (RT)-PCR for presence of MV RNA in three laboratories blinded to diagnosis, including one wherein the original findings suggesting a link between MV and ASD were reported. The temporal order of onset of GI episodes and autism relative to timing of MMR administration was examined. We found no differences between case and control groups in the presence of MV RNA in ileum and cecum. Results were consistent across the three laboratory sites. GI symptom and autism onset were unrelated to MMR timing. Eighty-eight percent of ASD cases had behavioral regression.
Conclusions/Significance

This study provides strong evidence against association of autism with persistent MV RNA in the GI tract or MMR exposure. Autism with GI disturbances is associated with elevated rates of regression in language or other skills and may represent an endophenotype distinct from other ASD.

Source
www.plosone.org...

Your welcome

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Thank you sir, may I have another?

Pervasive Developmental Disorders in Montreal, Quebec, Canada: Prevalence and Links With Immunizations

BACKGROUND. The prevalence of pervasive developmental disorders has increased in recent years. Links with the measles component of the measles-mumps-rubella vaccine and the cumulative exposure to thimerosal through other vaccines have been postulated.

RESULTS. We found 180 children (82.8% males) with a pervasive developmental disorder diagnosis who attended the surveyed schools, yielding a prevalence for pervasive developmental disorder of 64.9 per 10000. The prevalence for specific pervasive developmental disorder subtypes were, for autistic disorder: 21.6 of 10000; for pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified: 32.8 of 10000; and for Asperger syndrome: 10.1 of 10000. A statistically significant linear increase in pervasive developmental disorder prevalence was noted during the study period. The prevalence of pervasive developmental disorder in thimerosal-free birth cohorts was significantly higher than that in thimerosal-exposed cohorts (82.7 of 10000 vs 59.5 of 10000). Using logistic regression models of the prevalence data, we found no significant effect of thimerosal exposure used either as a continuous or a categorical variable. Thus, thimerosal exposure was unrelated to the increasing trend in pervasive developmental disorder prevalence. These results were robust when additional analyses were performed to address possible limitations because of the ecological nature of the data and to evaluate potential effects of misclassification on exposure or diagnosis. Measles-mumps-rubella vaccination coverage averaged 93% during the study interval with a statistically significant decreasing trend from 96.1% in the older birth cohorts (1988–89) to ~92.4% in younger birth cohorts (1996–1998). Thus, pervasive developmental disorder rates significantly increased when measles-mumps-rubella vaccination uptake rates significantly decreased. In addition, pervasive developmental disorder prevalence increased at the same rate before and after the introduction in 1996 of the second measles-mumps-rubella dose, suggesting no increased risk of pervasive developmental disorder associated with a 2–measles-mumps-rubella dosing schedule before age 2 years. Results held true when additional analyses were performed to test for the potential effects of misclassification on exposure or diagnostic status. Thus, no relationship was found between pervasive developmental disorder rates and 1- or 2-dose measles-mumps-rubella immunization schedule.

CONCLUSIONS. The prevalence of pervasive developmental disorder in Montreal was high, increasing in recent birth cohorts as found in most countries. Factors accounting for the increase include a broadening of diagnostic concepts and criteria, increased awareness and, therefore, better identification of children with pervasive developmental disorders in communities and epidemiologic surveys, and improved access to services. The findings ruled out an association between pervasive developmental disorder and either high levels of ethylmercury exposure comparable with those experienced in the United States in the 1990s or 1- or 2-dose measles-mumps-rubella vaccinations.

Source
pediatrics.aappublications.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Another? Sure!

Thimerosal and the Occurrence of Autism: Negative Ecological Evidence From Danish Population-Based Data

Kreesten M. Madsen, MD*, Marlene B. Lauritsen, MD[ddagger], Carsten B. Pedersen, Msc§, Poul Thorsen, MD, PhD*, Anne-Marie Plesner, MD, PhD¶, Peter H. Andersen, MD¶ and Preben B. Mortensen, MD, DMSc¶

* Danish Epidemiology Science Centre, Department of Epidemiology and Social Medicine, University of Aarhus, Denmark
[ddagger] Institute for Basic Psychiatric Research, Department of Psychiatric Demography, Psychiatric Hospital in Aarhus, Risskov, Denmark
§ National Centre for Register-Based Research, University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
¶ State Serum Institute, Department of Medicine, Copenhagen, Denmark

Objective. It has been suggested that thimerosal, a mercury-containing preservative in vaccines, is a risk factor for the development of autism. We examined whether discontinuing the use of thimerosal-containing vaccines in Denmark led to a decrease in the incidence of autism.

Design. Analysis of data from the Danish Psychiatric Central Research Register recording all psychiatric admissions since 1971, and all outpatient contacts in psychiatric departments in Denmark since 1995.

Patients. All children between 2 and 10 years old who were diagnosed with autism during the period from 1971–2000.

Outcome Measures. Annual and age-specific incidence for first day of first recorded admission with a diagnosis of autism in children between 2 and 10 years old.

Results. A total of 956 children with a male-to-female ratio of 3.5:1 had been diagnosed with autism during the period from 1971–2000. There was no trend toward an increase in the incidence of autism during that period when thimerosal was used in Denmark, up through 1990. From 1991 until 2000 the incidence increased and continued to rise after the removal of thimerosal from vaccines, including increases among children born after the discontinuation of thimerosal.

Conclusions. The discontinuation of thimerosal-containing vaccines in Denmark in 1992 was followed by an increase in the incidence of autism. Our ecological data do not support a correlation between thimerosal-containing vaccines and the incidence of autism.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This one is brand spankin new!

Study: No link between measles vaccine, autism
Provided by: Associated Press
Written by: Lauran Neergaard, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Sep. 3, 2008

WASHINGTON - New research further debunks any link between measles vaccine and autism, work that comes as the United States is experiencing a surge in measles cases fuelled by children left unvaccinated.

Years of research with the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, better known as MMR, have concluded that it doesn't cause autism. Still, some parents' fears persist, in part because of one 1998 British study that linked the vaccine with a subgroup of autistic children who also have serious gastrointestinal problems. That study reported that measles virus was lingering in the children's bowels.

Only now have researchers rigorously retested that finding, taking samples of youngsters' intestines to hunt for signs of virus with the most modern genetic technology. There is no evidence that MMR plays any role, the international team - which included researchers who first raised the issue - reported Wednesday.

"Although in fact there was evidence that this vaccine was safe in the bulk of the population, it had not been previously assessed with respect to kids with autism and GI complaints," said Dr. W. Ian Lipkin of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, who led the work published in PLoS One, the online journal of the Public Library of Science.

"We are confident there is no link between MMR and autism," Lipkin said.

Added co-author Dr. Larry Pickering of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: "I feel very certain that it is a safe vaccine."

Measles, a highly infectious virus best known for its red skin rash, once routinely sickened thousands of children a year and killed hundreds, until childhood vaccinations made it a rarity in this country. But so far this year, the U.S. has counted 131 measles cases, the most in a decade. Most patients were unvaccinated. Some were infants too young for their first MMR shot, but nearly half involved children whose parents rejected vaccination, the CDC reported last month.

No one knows just how many autism patients also suffer gastrointestinal disorders, pain that they may not be able to communicate. But Lipkin said that by some estimates, up to a quarter may be affected.

The MMR fear was that the vaccine's weakened measles virus somehow lodged in and inflamed intestines, allowing waste products to escape and reach the central nervous system, Lipkin said. So his team had two questions: Does measles virus really persist in children with both disorders and not other youngsters? And did vaccination precede the GI complaints which in turn preceded autism?

Researchers studied 25 children with both autism and GI disorders, and another 13 children with the same GI disorders but no neurologic problems. The youngsters - the average age was five - all were undergoing colonoscopies for their GI conditions anyway, allowing tissue samples to be tested for genetic traces of measles virus. All had been vaccinated at younger ages.

The tests uncovered traces of measles genetic material in the bowels of one boy with autism - and one boy without autism. That doesn't prove virus never temporarily lodged in more children, but it contradicts the earlier study that raised concern.

Nor was there a relationship with vaccine timing: Just five of the 25 autistic children had MMR precede GI complaints that in turn preceded autism symptoms.

Researchers consulted some prominent vaccine critics in designing the study. California advocate Rick Rollens praised the work but said it didn't eliminate other vaccine concerns that deserve similar study. Meanwhile, he said it should draw much-needed attention to the suffering of patients like his son, who has both autism and GI disorders.

"No longer can mainstream medicine ignore the parents' claims of significant GI distress," he said.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ANoNyMiKE

"We are confident there is no link between MMR and autism,"

Well This doctor is confident that there is such a link, and this doctor is retired and wealthy and so old he cannot be bribed.

Don't listen to the propaganda folks, I've delivered 1763 babies and the only ones who have autism have been given the full course of injections - except for 2 cousins, born years apart with a family history of autism.

The statistics have been 'fudged' over the years - manipulated with criminal intent to hide criminal activities perpetrated systemically against the people of North America (and elsewhere) - specifically the United States.

The healthiest children I treat are the ones with the least "Vaccinations" - they are the smartest and the least likely to suffer from learning disorders.

Don't believe me, Do the Research for yourselves. Too many doctors lie - especially if they are made to feel they have been implicated in a crime, or if they are receiving 'gratuities' for their statements.

Remember to read data - not opinions. Don't believe people with "credentials, don't even believe me. You must seek the truth yourself.

Why don't American doctors no longer take the Hippocratic Oath?
-Find out about the legal and moral ramifications of this. Ask yourself what kind of doctor would refuse to take that oath... or worse, who would take it and break it?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist

"We are confident there is no link between MMR and autism,"

Well This doctor is confident that there is such a link, and this doctor is retired and wealthy and so old he cannot be bribed.

Don't listen to the propaganda folks, I've delivered 1763 babies and the only ones who have autism have been given the full course of injections - except for 2 cousins, born years apart with a family history of autism.

The statistics have been 'fudged' over the years - manipulated with criminal intent to hide criminal activities perpetrated systemically against the people of North America (and elsewhere) - specifically the United States.

The healthiest children I treat are the ones with the least "Vaccinations" - they are the smartest and the least likely to suffer from learning disorders.

Don't believe me, Do the Research for yourselves. Too many doctors lie - especially if they are made to feel they have been implicated in a crime, or if they are receiving 'gratuities' for their statements.

Remember to read data - not opinions. Don't believe people with "credentials, don't even believe me. You must seek the truth yourself.

Why don't American doctors no longer take the Hippocratic Oath?
-Find out about the legal and moral ramifications of this. Ask yourself what kind of doctor would refuse to take that oath... or worse, who would take it and break it?

Do you have some kind of personal stake in this or are you just completely blind?

"Don't believe me, Do the Research for yourselves. Too many doctors lie - especially if they are made to feel they have been implicated in a crime, or if they are receiving 'gratuities' for their statements.

Remember to read data - not opinions. Don't believe people with "credentials, don't even believe me. You must seek the truth yourself."

Yeah, ok, I just gave you 4 REAL studies by currently employed, practicing doctors. What exactly do you expect? Who qualifies as a valid doctor to you? Someone who agrees with you obviously! If they don't agree with you, they work for the government right?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Wow, that was quite the rebuttal and totally unnecessary.

Please actually Research why countries other than the U.S Refuse to use certain vaccines containing certain chemicals - Read the medical journals originating in those countries. Step outside your own borders.

Read the medical journals. Do not rely on press releases. And please try and read some data from outside the united states.

There is a reason that countries with Universal Healthcare try to avoid using certain vaccines. America does not have Universal Healthcare, it has a Healthcare Industry, this tends to create bias in the information coming from the U.S.

Don't believe me, inject your child with whatever your government tells you to. Didn't you hear the news? Mercury is now good for you.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Wow, that was quite the rebuttal and totally unnecessary.

Please actually Research why countries other than the U.S Refuse to use certain vaccines containing certain chemicals - Read the medical journals originating in those countries. Step outside your own borders.

Read the medical journals. Do not rely on press releases. And please try and read some data from outside the united states.

There is a reason that countries with Universal Healthcare try to avoid using certain vaccines. America does not have Universal Healthcare, it has a Healthcare Industry, this tends to create bias in the information coming from the U.S.

Don't believe me, inject your child with whatever your government tells you to. Didn't you hear the news? Mercury is now good for you (but only in America, where you can get away with such fraud).

"Read the medical journals. Do not rely on press releases. And please try and read some data from outside the united states."

Are you kidding me?

I just posted 4 studies, 3 of which include all the statics and data for you to review.

Ahh the last part gave you away, you're part of Alex Jone's flock, it makes sense now. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Second, with toxins in the environment at high levels, the addition of more, "tiny" or not, is not healthy and might tip the scales into autism.

Third, adding the mercury, "tiny" amount or not, directly into the bloodstream - an avenue our bodies were not evolved to handle - is not healthy.

Fourth, we're not JUST talking about mercury, "tiny" amount or not; we're talking about formaldehyde (which should NEVER be in our bloodstream), aluminum (in its pure form, something our bodies were not evolved to deal with), Latex (a well-known allergen), MSG (an excitotoxin), and on and on. NONE of which should be found in our bloodstreams.

Is this person also a part of some flock?

What is your stake in all of this? I'm a physician, my stake is obvious. (But don't just believe anyone on the internet, only a fool would do that. Everyone is a doctor on the internet...)

But what is yours? Are you shilling for a pharmaceutical company? Are you an Online Influence peddler who gets paid to do this?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Is this person also a part of some flock?

What is your stake in all of this? I'm a physician, my stake is obvious.

But what is yours? Are you shilling for a pharmaceutical company? Are you an Online Influence peddler who gets paid to do this?

Who is Alex Jones? Explain yourself for us unenlightened ones.

No you don't know who Alex Jones is! You only parrot his favorite lines

Everyone is a doctor on the internet.

Alright so show me up, post the studies. Real studies, large body of participants, all data on the table, all doctors names listed and must be currently practicing medicine.

So far your argument is "I'm right because I say so or I heard other people say so" while at the same time demanding official documents which I provided. So lets have them doctor!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join