It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why A Fascist Government Takeover WONT Happen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I realize these are uneasy times. I know we have a failing economy here in the US, a president that seems to be insecure whilst claiming security for all and the people are crying out for help. But why have conspiracy sites such as this one gone so far as to turn Bush into some type of demonic entity? Why are there threads linking Bush to Mabus? His term is almost up yet it seems people are wanting something horrible to happen to justify their own means. Proving how evil he is. But will there truly be a Bush fascist takeover? Will the American people be enslaved?

I say no. If Bush was to enslave the American people why didn't he do it when he had the chance of being dethroned in 2004 by Kerry? None of these alleged camps: (www.abovetopsecret.com...) have been reported to be true and all the ones people claimed were real have been dismissed and proven wrong. If Bush were to take over why would he not sign the bill that bans assault weapons? The secret police don't stand a chance at taking over without the military. Where are they? Oh yeah in Iraq and Afghanistan. A war Bush PROMOTED. How do they intend to house 300 million people? Not to mention every soldier I have ever met would not stand for this.

It seems people are getting a little too paranoid lately and everyone is jumping the gun on armagedon. It seems that 2012 as well as insecure times are creating bogus end time scenarios.

I'm not going to say it won't happen for sure. But these are my reasons why I don't think it will happen.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

I believe we can agree Nazi Germany was a fascist state. Then a government ran big corporations. Now in the US it is big corporations that run the state.

Instead of brown shirts the US has DARE. Report those parents kiddies.
Instead of the SS the US has the FBI, NSA, CIA, IRS, ATF etc.

Bush has even taken the Nazi first move to implement wire taps on anyone.

Now do you really think the computer ballot boxes won't be rigged. Just like 911 ....No paper trail!

A rose by any other name would still smell the same and in this case leave the same pricks.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Comforter

Well there wouldn't be a ballad since I am talking about the theory many people have shared here that there won't even be an election. Bush will declare dictatorship and cancel the election.

And if it doesn't happen which I don't think it will then I wouldn't say the ballot would be rigged.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Proving how evil he is.

GWB isn't evil. He just doesn't care.

But will there truly be a Bush fascist takeover? Will the American people be enslaved?

The US is already a fascist dictatorship.

One of the key signs of fascism is that the state is run by corporations. When corporations write the bills presented in congress, it's pretty obvious.

I say no. If Bush was to enslave the American people why didn't he do it when he had the chance of being dethroned in 2004 by Kerry?

Kerry was never going to win. The 2004 election was rigged through the same means as the 2000 election. But the election process was needed, as it gave the appearence of a functioning democracy.

If Bush were to take over why would he not sign the bill that bans assault weapons?

Because he doesn't need to. If people are led to believe that they are free and live in a democracy, they won't rebel.

A war Bush PROMOTED.

In order to funnel money from the treasury into the hands of his friends and their corporations.

How do they intend to house 300 million people? Not to mention every soldier I have ever met would not stand for this.

They already house 300 million people within the borders of the US. It's a giant open prison, only the prisoners don't know it, and the owners of the country isn't about to tell them.

I believe we can agree Nazi Germany was a fascist state. Then a government ran big corporations. Now in the US it is big corporations that run the state.

The Nazi regime didn't run big corporations, the corporations ran the state. Corporations like Krupp profitted immensely by supporting the nazi regime, because they were a major contractor for the german WW2 effort.

Well there wouldn't be a ballad since I am talking about the theory many people have shared here that there won't even be an election. Bush will declare dictatorship and cancel the election.

Why upset the balance. The corporations do not need GWB, but they do need the money to continue to flow, so they will *select* another president to run their proxy dictatorship, and the average american will continue to think he is living in a democracy.

And if it doesn't happen which I don't think it will then I wouldn't say the ballot would be rigged.

Even free and fair elections can be rigged. If the average american understood the actual power of the media, he would never turn on the TV again. The media is owned by the same people who make billions when the US goes to war, so the media is not fair and unbiased. In fact, it is the major instrument of control in american society.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe the only thing stopping an overt fascist takeover of the US is them asking themselves can we get away with it at this time?

Otherwise there is the means on the ground already and the whole nation is a hair's width away from it. It's so obvious that it can't even be properly hid, the cat is out the bag.

I don't think fascist takeover of the USA is the real "illuminati" goal here, they might just burn a few neo cons and throw the country into turmoil to buy for pennies on the dollar. What was that Rothschild quote given on film by Jodie Foster?: When you see blood on the streets, buy.

Sounds about right for what's on the horizon, which is why the collective american people need to get their heads out of their asses and keep their usually oversized egos in check and really think carefully about what to do next. There is good things on the horizon if people stay calm and don't play into the same tricks history has shown us the elites use.

There are still plenty of good judges and good police out there, and the system is built on sound laws. Perhaps actually using them?

Best of luck.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
google some new info from Lindsey Williams... update from bilderbers

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

Lol well I've been watching his videos and did some research....turns out my opinion has shifted, lol. I'm leaning more towards a take over now. But I still think it is a bit up in the air because of the points made in my original post.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hmmm...Nearly a complete paradigm shift in less than 1 full page of posting...I think that's a new record, even for ATS!

Let's see if I can turn that from "nearly complete" into "complete"...

I also suggest you take a look at the Paperclip Project: After the post-WW II Nuremburg Trials (which was actually just a media-circus for the public view), those Nazi scientists & political theorists just went back to "business as usual"...Except they worked for the US instead of Hitler. Also look up Bush's granddaddy, Prescott Bush...The Bush-family's connection with Nazi Germany is a bit closer than pure speculation.

If you also look into the history of Hitler's Pre-WW II rise to power & compare it to the events during the Bush Sr, Clinton & Bush Jr. terms, you'll likely find a lot of close similarities...Too much so to be mere coincidence, huh?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've actually moved back to my original argument after talking with friends and family about it. I honestly don't think a government takeover will happen. There's way too many fear mongering threads on here with loose information.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry but the moves are all there. Take a look at USDA and FDA who are implementing WTO plans for complete control of the food supply. Premises ID, NAIS, RFID tracking of ALL foods "Farm to fork", and "The Guide to Good Farming Practices" Bush agrees to "harmonize" regs with the EU and an EU chairperson bluntly states EU's plans to remove 1 million Polish farmers from their land. EU and FAO plan to allow farmers to only use “official seeds” That is the attempt to control the world food supply.

Premise ID strips 4th Amendment rights from the land. On feb 14th 2008 an agreement is signed allowing Canadian troops the right to operate on US soil. The Posse Comitatus Law is changed allowing US and Canadian troops to be used against US citizens

President Clinton establishes the “Council on Sustainability” and six Regional Councils covering the US. The Councils are run by NGO's connected to the UN instead of elected officials and these Regional Councils funded by US tax dollars are now writing public policy.

Bush was just a puppet used by those really in control. The flagrant disregard for the law evidenced by USDA shows the corporations in control don't even really care whether they maintain a front anymore. It is just a mater of time before Martial Law is declared as was done in Germany by Hitler.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I look at it like this. Maybe it is or isn't happening. Either way, it's something most of us do not want to happen. And for that reason alone it is important to understand how it could happen.

As I see it, a sure fire way to make sure it happens, is to be in a place where it can be allowed to happen. The only way to stop it either way is to be sure it's not happening.

And if anyone has a problem with me doing that, then that is a sign it is happening. So either way, it's win/win to be informed on the topic as opposed to just assuming it couldn't/won't happen.

Only a government doing such would be worried about me researching stuff and exploring ideas. A government against such would be pleased I am taking the time to be an informed citizen to help them make sure it doesn't happen.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
I've actually moved back to my original argument after talking with friends and family about it. I honestly don't think a government takeover will happen. There's way too many fear mongering threads on here with loose information.

You see how you just looked into it, and being a smart person there was facts you just couldnt dismiss?
Logical facts that are not made up?That you can clearly see are not made up?
That the government and the corporations don't go around telling people openly?
And try and deny even when approached with the facts.
Then mumble and stutter and change the subject.
If it was just a bizarre conspiracy theory you know there wouldn't be any of those.There would be no cold hard concrete facts.Incriminating facts.
Im sure it shocked you for a moment there.
To see the real facts being poured out in the open without some puppet or media guru telling everyone its nonsense.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

You and many other under informed individuals have come to these same conclusions, for many years. In fact entire country's have fallen for these same chess game moves, because the brutal truth of it consists of the elites being 10 step's ahead at all times.

The United States does not consist of only inbred hicks and black homies, the US is FULL of some of the worlds most intelligent people, so if a Texan pres suddenly says "no more automatic weapons" or "gun ban" Someones going to smell the tird smeared under their nose. You cant cant just show your intentions through your directives when your a scum bag elite F&*%

Boiling a frog. Nice and slow.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
And then he dropped back into denial. Happens a lot. Either way it dosen't matter, if it's going to happen sooner rather than later it will be so obvious even the most self centered person in the western world will realise what is going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I never said it will or will not happen. The post was just reasons why it wouldn't. Throughout the discourse I have remained open minded. I have weighed both sides and I still am not completely convinced it will happen. However I'm sure it will, some day.

What is the thing that really convinced you it would?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
America was once great...
Dict....err President shrub his administration, most of congress and the cabal that control them have run this country into the ground...

Fascist America in 10 easy steps

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
After we were hit on September 11 2001, we were in a state of national shock. Less than six weeks later, on October 26 2001, the USA Patriot Act was passed by a Congress that had little chance to debate it; many said that they scarcely had time to read it.

2. Create a gulag
Once you have got everyone scared, the next step is to create a prison system outside the rule of law (as Bush put it, he wanted the American detention center at Guantánamo Bay to be situated in legal "outer space") - where torture takes place.

3. Develop a thug caste
The years following 9/11 have proved a bonanza for America's security contractors, with the Bush administration outsourcing areas of work that traditionally fell to the US military. In the process, contracts worth hundreds of millions of dollars have been issued for security work by mercenaries at home and abroad. IE Blackwater google what this crew is up to lately.

4. Set up an internal surveillance system
On July 10, 2008, President Bush signed the unconstitutional FISA Amendments Act of 2008 (FAA), supposedly aimed at “updating” the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA). Unfortunately, the law meant to “update” FISA instead gutted the original law by eviscerating the role of the judicial oversight in government surveillance.

5. Harass citizens' groups
The equally secret Counterintelligence Field Activity (Cifa) agency of the Department of Defense has been gathering information about domestic organizations engaged in peaceful political activities: Cifa is supposed to track "potential terrorist threats" as it watches ordinary US citizen activists. A little-noticed new law has redefined activism such as animal rights protests as "terrorism". So the definition of "terrorist" slowly expands to include the opposition.

6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
In 2004, America's Transportation Security Administration confirmed that it had a list of passengers who were targeted for security searches or worse if they tried to fly.
Anti-war marcher? Potential terrorist. Support the constitution? Potential terrorist. History shows that the categories of "enemy of the people" tend to expand ever deeper into civil life.

7. Target key individuals
Most recently, the administration purged eight US attorneys for what looks like insufficient political loyalty. When Goebbels purged the civil service in April 1933, attorneys were "coordinated" too, a step that eased the way of the increasingly brutal laws to follow.

8. Control the press
Joseph C Wilson accused Bush, in a New York Times op-ed, of leading the country to war on the basis of a false charge that Saddam Hussein had acquired yellowcake uranium in Niger. His wife, Valerie Plame, was outed as a CIA spy - a form of retaliation that ended her career.
Over time in closing societies, real news is supplanted by fake news and false documents. The yellowcake charge, too, was based on forged papers.

9. Dissent equals treason
Cast dissent as "treason" and criticism as "espionage'. Every closing society does this, just as it elaborates laws that increasingly criminalize certain kinds of speech and expand the definition of "spy" and "traitor".
Most Americans do not realize that since September of last year - when Congress wrongly, foolishly, passed the Military Commissions Act of 2006 - the president has the power to call any US citizen an "enemy combatant". He has the power to define what "enemy combatant" means.

10. Suspend the rule of law
The John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 Critics see this as a clear violation of the Posse Comitatus Act

De Facto Fascism Indeed... Your opinion may vary...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Well, what makes me think it's more or less inevitable is the democratic choices available. Unless Americans vote out of the two party system status quo there is really only fascist frontmen out there. If Bush stays it will be Martial law, if McCain wins he's a warmonger and it will probably be at the least a draft, and Obama is a more subtle kind of envirofascism, but it will have the same result, because he was coached by Brezinzky. There is literally no real democracy minded high profile choice, imho.

NWO all the way, unless people vote out of it or take control of the institutions if the system collapses.

The irony is I'm somewhat of a globalist myself, I just don't wan't an elite driven centralised globalism, just the more sane autonomous regions but freedom of trade and movement type globalism that an interlinked global population could support. None of this technofascism which we see being developed.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Well in an ideal world it would be Ron Paul as my choice. But I choose to vote Obama as the lesser of two evils.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Then I suggest you read up on Obama more, as there is some very bad stuff around him. Don't just go with the meme that the media is spreading that he is a new face and you can have "hope", and all those platitudes. Watch who is moving around him.

And his Berlin speech was downright Nazi.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

In which way do you think it was Nazi?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join