It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Citizenship: Lawsuit Filed To Stop Him From Running

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The other interesting to note is that 1961, the year of his birth, is awfully close to when Hawaii became an official state (1959). I wonder how accurate those records were back then - I mean, could he have been born before the state became part of the USA and they finally got around to issuing birth certificates?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by themamayada

Berg says he has evidence that Obama was born in Kenya (Africa). It is part of the complaint.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Any links to lawsuit updates? When is the judge expected to rule?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71

Any links to lawsuit updates? When is the judge expected to rule?

Here you go; obamacrimes.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is the latest document filed in the case; obamacrimes.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Flagged. This is an interesting thread and this late in the game - wow, the howling from the left would be deafening if this did get him kicked off the ballot.

So the judge refused to dismiss the case as of 5 p.m. yesterday, but there's no further update? With election day swiftly approaching, they had better get cracking on this case.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This just keeps getting better and better.To think that someone with Obamas supposed intelligence could try to pull the wool over our eyes.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
So the judge refused to dismiss the case as of 5 p.m. yesterday, but there's no further update? With election day swiftly approaching, they had better get cracking on this case.

No, not yet. That was a rumor:

obamacrimes.com... dnc-motion-to-dismiss

I received a phone call from Phil J. Berg a few minutes ago. He informed me that a rumor is circulating on the Internet that the Court has ruled on the Motion to Dismiss filed by Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee in the Berg v. Obama case. Some fo the visitors to this website have posted comments claiming the Court has ruled. The comments on this site were written by visitors to the site.

On Mr. Berg's behalf, I am posting this to state clearly that there has not been a Court ruling in Berg v. Obama on the Motion to Dismiss.

Here's the status:

1. Last week Senator Obama and the Democratic National Committee filed a Motion to Dismiss the Berg v. Obama lawsuit.
2. On Monday, Mr. Berg filed an answer requesting that the suit not be dismissed and that the Court order production of documents proving Senator Obama's consitutional qualifications to serve as president of The United States.
3. As of 1 AM EST today, October 2nd, 2008, the Court has not ruled for on the Motion for Dismissal in Berg v. Obama.

So there ya have it. Still waiting. If the judge really feels Berg has standing, which it appears he does, because the onus is on Obama to produce the docs, this might well go forward.

And just wanted to point out that the Washington Times reported on the suit:

www.washingtontimes.com...

That could go viral, seeing as that is pretty mainstream. It will hurt him anyway you slice it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Well I can't see it really hurting Obama unless Berg can show that there was likely some forgery or manipulation going on with the birth certificate - that then would show that Obama cannot be trusted and would lie to everyone to get what he wants. Kind of like a regular politician.

On a side note - I was in Barnes and Noble tonight with my 2 year old daughter letting her pick out some books in the kids section. Did you know they have kids picture books on Barack Obama? Then in the regular sections there are plenty of Obama this, Obama that books. So many people are looking to capitalize off him winning POTUS. Now can you imagine, the outrage, the embarassment, the horror among all of Obama's supporters if he were nixed from the ballot at the last minute??? I think those headlines would trump the $700 billion bailout bill by far. I'd love to see those headlines if not just to see the public temper tantrums thrown by people like Keith Olbermann, Oprah Winfrey, John Stewart and numerous Hollywood actors and actresses.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by sos37]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
It would be great if Mr. Berg was doing this out of the patriotism in his heart and he really did have some evidence. However, I remain skeptical: Although I'm not an Obama fan, I am just optimistic I suppose, because it would take a really hypocritical man to run for POTUS knowing you were ineligable. I can't imagine someone doing this while simultaneously deliberately hiding important information pertaining to his candidacy.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
If any of this is true which Im highly skeptical its easy for obama to solve produce his birth certificate from the hospital and the case is dismissed. If it continues then id say somethings not right.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
WOW! After reading the motion to deny dismissal, I have to say, I'm shocked!

Why would a presidential candidate even fight this? If he is a Natural born citizen, show the proof and let it die a proper death.

By fighting it, by refusing to provide the documents, it just leads to more doubt.

Mr. Berg has a strong argument, especially considering Obama's Mother's marriage to Soetoro and Obama's enrollment in an Indonesia school, and the laws surrounding this. Also the passport issue at age 20.

It's more than enough to make me step back and say, Well, why not just provide the vault copy of the birth certificate and be done with it?

Unless of course, there isn't one to be presented.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Word coming in that the judge has denied the motion, and is ordering Obama to produce the goods. But can't confirm yet, got to go to work. Someone please update!

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
nope. Ryter jumped the gun. www.obamacrimes.com talks about it and this site allows you to track the proceedings. on 9/29/08 the response to the motion to dismiss was entered into the docket. No ruling has yet been made

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The birth certificate is a fake, and that is why Obama will not let anyone see it. The Constitution forbids a non natural born citizen from being the President of the United States. So the judges and lawyers bet get to the bottome of it fast or it could cause a Constitutional crisis of huge proportions and possibly a citizens revolt on the US government as a whole. There could be a civil war. Obama is dangerous. And he was born in Idoneasia, not the US. They probably bought a fake certificate from some man on the street.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I totally agree with you. If someone wants to see my birth certificate, I'll be happy to give it to them, because I have nothing to hide. Now if my child wants to see my 12th grade report card, after I said I was a straight A 4.0 student... *ahem*... I'm going to find every reason not to show it to her... or if I have to, I happen to be a pro at Photoshop

reply to post by Fromabove

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davion

That is not the "vault"birth certificate. That certificate would be very easy to forge. A blank form a rubber stamp and a state seal,volia instant birth certificate.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
reply to post by davion

That is not the "vault"birth certificate. That certificate would be very easy to forge. A blank form a rubber stamp and a state seal,volia instant birth certificate.

So, you're saying that a man that became a U.S. Senator for Illinois, and later served as a member of Congress was able to somehow fool America's HR department with a fake birth certificate?

My friend is a cook in Washington D.C and he had to go through several months of background checks just to make food for government officials, and you actually believe that Obama could get away with a fake certificate for all these years?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join