It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya living in a hut.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Barack Obama's 'lost' brother found in Kenya living in a hut.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[ /url]

"No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."

According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two metre by three metre shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Watch the Obamaniation camp spin this into more of our tax dollars going to be wasted in Africa.

[url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uselection2008/barackobama/2590614/Barack-Obamas-lost-brother-found-in-Kenya.html]www.telegraph.co.uk[ /url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hey...don't worry he will now be a very famous Obama. You know news spreads fast in Kenya and he will soon come to know who & what his 'brother' was up to, while he was stuck in the hut. Wonder who will tell him that american obama is now a billionaire !!!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Existing thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dubyakadubla aren't supposed to be taking a time out?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
At first I was thinking it was this story:

Obama's Hillbilly Half-Brother Threatening To Derail Campaign

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I always get a good laugh at the propaganda spewed into the media, whenever there is an election in America

The scary part is that seemingly....many people eat it raw...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here is Your Link

Wow. If that is him, he is a fortunate young man.

Obama's Half-brother, George

During his 1987 visit to Kenya, Barack Obama met with his youngest half-brother, George -- the son of Obama's father and a women the senior Obama lived with before he died.

Obama describes the hastily arranged meeting with the boy outside a schoolhouse as awkward and "painful," reminding him of his own father's visit to him in Hawaii after years of absence.

"I took comfort in the fact that perhaps one day, when he was older, George, too, might want to know who his father had been, and who his brothers and sisters were, and that if he ever came to me I would be there for him, to tell him the story I knew," Obama wrote in Dreams From My Father.

Hopefully he will contact Obama and get a little help.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Another Hussain...

Hussain...
Hussain...

Where did they get this name from...

And why does Barracks father like it so much?

Or did the 2 diffrent women decide on it on thier own...

All i care about is WHERE this name is coming from, and WHAT is its signifigance...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
All i care about is WHERE this name is coming from, and WHAT is its signifigance...

That's ALL you care about? :shk:

Where the name came from is his Grandfather. When he converted from Christianity to Islam, he took the name. He then passed the name to some of his kids and they passed it to their kids... Sounds familiar, eh? I'm named after my uncle. MANY people pass on names out of respect or to honor their ancestors. Every heard of this? My brother is named after my dad. It's fairly common.

You're probably too young to remember when LA Laker great, Lou Alcindor converted and changed his name to Kareem Abdul Jabbar. Or remember a guy named Cassius Clay, later known as Muhammad Ali? Ever wonder where their names came from? Yeah, I know, they're not running for president.
The point I'm making is that a name does not a person make.

When you start thinking that a name has significance, remember that "John" is of Hebrew Origin but is also the name of many American murderers:

John Wayne Gacy
John Haigh
John Wilkes Booth

And some other common American names you might recognize:

Ted Bundy
Charles Manson
Jeffery Dahmer
Al Capone
Mark Chapman
Lee Harvey Oswald

And you may not remember our strong ally, King Hussein of Jordan...

All this silliness about Barack Hussein Obama’s middle name is an embarassing display of American ignorance about the outside world. Hussein is as common a name in the Middle East as Samuel is in the West.

Yes, there was an evil, despotic tyrant whose last name happened to be Hussein, but there was also an enlightened unelected leader in the Middle East who was as strong an ally of the U.S. as we have had in the region.

Source

And what are your thoughts on Obama's little step brother being named "GEORGE"??? Does that mean that everyone names George is suspicious?

Do you REALLY think there is some significance to a name???

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
A dollar a month?

He must be a minimalist.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Hopefully he will contact Obama and get a little help.

With all due respect to you and Obama, why (and how) is this man that lives on a dollar a day, going to contact his millionaire brother?
if i called up obama's office and said i am obama's lot sister, do you think they would put me through?

WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED is that after Obama made his first million, he should have flown to Kenya and used hisinfluence and celebrity to secure his brother a visa and brought him "home" with him.
THAT IS WHAT ANY OF US WOULD HAVE DONE.

"I am my brother's keeper"
Barack Obama

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

I'm sorry but he is a half-brother that he has barely seen and you dont know what the live of the man is. He could be a thief, a rapist, a murderer who knows.

I'm not there to know the specifics but I think you shouldn't jump,into conclusions if all the details are not out. Me personally I wouldn't bring into my house a long lost relative of which I know nothing about, unless I really get to know the person.

This is the kind of private stuff that leads to a lot of speculation because not all the facts are out there.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Far out

What a joke

People getting defensive about a Muslim name being attached to a US presidential candidate

When did America go so insane ?

Is there an asylum large enough ?

Will the US election process ever manage to turn out just one sane candidate ?

How can Americans stand to live in an asylum, one presidential term after another ?

Have Americans ever considered turning off the instruments of insantiy, i.e., the whore media .. tv, radio, etc ?

Why are Americans SO dedicated to Sports-Politics, i.e, 'my team is better, will beat your team ' ?

When will the US quit acting like a pre-teen and graduate to maturity ?

Should the US be expelled from Earth ?

Could the US find it's way back to reality if it sent all dual-passport, Congress and US-media-controlling Israelis back to the Middle East and refused them further entry into both the United States and US affairs ?

Or does the rest of the world just have to sit and watch as the US is dismantled and destroyed, inch by bleeding inch ?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
reply to post by Fathom

I'm sorry but he is a half-brother that he has barely seen and you dont know what the live of the man is. He could be a thief, a rapist, a murderer who knows.

those kind of criminals don't live very long in Kenya, besides he could have gotten him an apartment, a job n his campaign, hang out with him, get to know him better, he has secret service agents that would keep a very good eye on him. there is no excuse.

I'm not there to know the specifics but I think you shouldn't jump,into conclusions if all the details are not out. Me personally I wouldn't bring into my house a long lost relative of which I know nothing about, unless I really get to know the person.

if i had obama's means i would have. and alot of people would have respected him for it.

top topics

join