It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red light flying in the sky..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In addition to the small and steady red and green navigation lights on all aircraft, they also have beacons. The beacons are brighter than the nav lights and are usually white or red. Sometimes the beacons are flashing but sometimes they are steady.

Here in Vancouver the RCMP fly helicopters which have a very bright steady red beacon which really stand out in the night sky. Quite pretty actually.

That doesn't mean what you saw was either a plane or a helicopter but there is nothing in your report to suggest anything more exotic from what I read of your description.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I live in Slovenia, Ljubljana.
Today when I cycled, I accidentally looked at the sky, and saw a red light, four to five times higher than any stars and planets that we see with the naked eye. At first I thought that a star, I stopped and looked at the red light but it is not at rest but the move was not a comet or meteor because I know the features.
Do any of you know what I saw in the sky, really interests me, because never in my life have I seen such a thing.
I found your site by Google I asked for a red light, I found your site ...
A red light I saw in today 8 pm

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join