It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck is becoming a total Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Am I the only person who has noticed that Glenn Beck has become a total conspiracy theorist. He is all about the NWO, and believes that wealthy Leftists are too blame for just about everything. I can't say I completely disagree with him, but his views are off the chain. I am wondering if this is simply seeding by the media, or if there is something else to it. There is a lot of valid information being exchanged on the AM radio waves, and I am wondering if anyone here has any theories on this subject?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Glenn is doing the only thing he can do to try and drum up some support for his new show. he just signed a multi million deal and now he is just trying to push the envelope of cutting edge news talk. he has always done that, but when push comes to shove, he abandons those who tell him the real truth about the world.

He is serving at the altar of mammon and doing a fine job of it.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by TH3ON3]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I am wondering if this is simply seeding by the media, or if there is something else to it.

Nothing on television happens by mistake, except for some athletic results.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is a boot-licking, goose-stepping corporate elitist neocon ,... always will be...

"The needs of the few, outweigh the needs of the many, or the one..."

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theutahbigfoothunter

Can you link a radio sound bite or video about what you are talking about? I don't listen to him or watch him. IF it is true and he is in MSM then this is an interesting story.

Has he covered UFO's?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is being phychologically manipulated as is a total tool. It happens in plain sight on his own show. Hilarious to watch and where the real entertainment is.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion

I am wondering if this is simply seeding by the media, or if there is something else to it.

Nothing on television happens by mistake, except for some athletic results.

true.. i think the same thing about this "bigfoot" release.

beck might have gotten permisssion or directives .. to cover conspiracy material as truth rises to the surface.. to in a sense.. try to scoop off the surface more republicans towards the right left false paradigm Plato-cave shadow puppet illusion.

I also see the ENTIRE level of truth rising to the surface.. conspiracy material becoming obviously rational etc.. as PART of "the agenda" ..

I mean how could you TRULY collapse America.. without doing horrible things.. while pretending to be virtuous.. then in one wide swath... release all this information.. and introduce all this fallacy to the public.

take the recent Masons arrested for human trafficking and sexual slavery for example.

it would result in your planned national collapse.
so your "evil-doing" actually pulls in an even greater return because of the owned-media coverage allowed to take it serious.
watch more and more allegations of conspiratorial material rise seemingly from voluntary well-respected sources.. in the coming 6 months.

their own eventual admittance to the corruption lends towards their own goals.

catch 22.. perfectly designed.. in all efficiency .. no flaws.. all "cracks" and "holes in the official story"...purposefully placed. for intended eventual "justice" of their actions, being the essential catalyst for the greater purpose.

maybe this point deserves it's own thread.

-

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
GB is the gatekeeper for the partially awake right. He feeds them just enough to make them think they have the truth, while slamming what’s really important and slipping in plenty of psychobabble. He’s funny at times, at other times unlistenable, and at all times twisting minds to the NWO paradigm.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Honestly, Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are the last of the truth tellers in the media.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

From what I've seen of Anderson Cooper he seems like a straight shooter. I just wish he would follow up on his "keeping them honest" segments. I 'd really like to know if his reports make an impact.

I sat next to Dobbs on a transatlantic flight once (economy). He likes his martini's

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Glenn in my opinion does talk a lot of truth on his shows.

Truth for me meaning: He believes the government should not control us. "We have the right to bear arms" should be tatooed on the forehead on the upcoming president so they don't forget. These types of truths. You get the idea. I have to admit I agree with this type of thinking.

If it is this type of thinking that the NWO is trying to spoon feed us, well, then I am eating it up as fast as they can dish it out.

Am I wrong?

join