It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF Colonel Reveals Stunning Details....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
USAF Colonel Robert Willingham reveals his eyewitness information of a UFO crash in Mexico just accross the U.S. Mexican border. The Mexicans got their first but the U.S. Arrived with its military entourage and killed the Mexican soldiers and then took UFO back to the then area 51.

THANKS to aceBryan7ox for posting this video!

The complete story of this incident from another view is here:
Mexican Soldiers Killed-UFO Taken By U.S. Pt. 1

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He was being interviewed by Dr Steven Greer wasn't he ? There's a great 3 hour video put together by Greer where he conducts many many face to face interviews with all sorts of people from the military, pilots, officials, etc...lots of whistelblowers coming clean about what they saw , knew or were involved with. I'm not good with uploading videos but I know it's on You Tube and think it's called "UFO alien disclosure project", it's in 3 parts.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
At the very end of the second video, where they show some of the skeptics attempting to provide their own explanation, one of the skeptics mentions "Venus" as being what thousands of people saw and photographed on that day.

What is it with "Venus" being used as a patsy? I mean come on, I'm almost starting to feel sorry for the poor planet.

As an aside, I think from what I have seen that there are a lot of questions to be answered about the object seen in the sky during the eclipse (just nothing relating to Venus
). It also does not surprise me that the US would wipe out a Mexican recovery unit in order to get their hands on UFO tech.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I watched a program on tv a week or so ago about this. Very interesting. That was the first time I ever heard of it. It shocked me to see the US soldiers blow up that vehicle with Mexican soldiers in it....and then stole the ufo..wow! Thanks for the videos.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just want to add that aceBryan7ox has one heck of a collection if you check his profile on youtube. He has A LOT of good clips.

Seems like he don't do anything else than scouting the net for videos about this subject.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

I would have to agree with you there
I have watched a fair amount of his collection. Although I'm not prone to believe something without proof, he does seem to choose videos that are a lot harder to debunk.

[edit on 12/8/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceSilence

Hi all..

thanks for sharing this story...we all should know the deal by now

it's time to vote out all incumbents in office and push for NESARA

have a wonderful day

(^_*)

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
He was being interviewed by Dr Steven Greer wasn't he ? There's a great 3 hour video put together by Greer where he conducts many many face to face interviews with all sorts of people from the military, pilots, officials, etc...lots of whistelblowers coming clean about what they saw , knew or were involved with. I'm not good with uploading videos but I know it's on You Tube and think it's called "UFO alien disclosure project", it's in 3 parts.

I can link it for you if you like Pixie.

BTW: Why have you listed me as your foe? Have we fought over something I'm not aware of?

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

i think you went foe once you said this on one of her previous threads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
well it may seem pointless to you and many others too probably, but there may be a few visitors here who would find it interesting, if that's what they happen to be into.... don't shoot the messenger eh

Don't shoot the messenger? Lets not even go there and pretend like you didn't start this thread to garner yourself some attention. Well, you've got it. You're not a messenger, you're a troll.

In fact im positive this is what set it off. im sure there were a few more rude ones down the line too.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

You took my comments out of context. pixie's comment was to Slos13. Mine was a reply to Slos13's comment:

pointless replies don't clutter the forum page itself. Pointless THREADS do that, of which this is one

My reply was in ref. to the Galactic Federation of Light thread about a ship landing on OCt. 16th. I had confused her with the author of that thread. At any rate, my sincere apologies.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by NightVision]

top topics

join