It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Youtube video looks like aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
What the Hell?? This is total BS!!!

I mean like uhhhhh I even don't know what to say bout that vid?!
Stupid nothing bout aliens

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I thought it was a wonderful production.
Sometimes, stick people and synthesized audio tones with background noise is a treat after watching Celebrity Media and Lifetime for Women Movies. (Not me personally, but there are some within my household that would likely fight to the death if their viewing of such dramatic works were under threat of being cut short to view more important television airing at the same time, such as South Park, or, "the man" Bob Ross, Painter (RIP)...

When I get to my studio, I will try some things as well.
I have high-end denoise/de-click, parametric/harmonic/graphic eq, white/pink noise and multi-cyclic AC hum elimination/filter/analization, real time 64 band X 2 analizers and some custom high spec monitors, other audio manipulating- outboard, DSP, specific designed gear and software.

I'll see if I can extract anything of purpose,
I'll even play it at incremental DB's to document some canine reactions as well. then report.

P.S.,
After viewing the FLV version, I had to take care of some things for about 20 minutes.
When I returned, I decided to re-read the OP's "Story is here", and strangely enough, as I re-read, about half-way through, I went blank, couldn't remember what I had read the first time and what I had just re-read to that point.
Also, as I began typing this reply, I had dislexic on steroids spelling errors throughout the first few sentences, and then things began to click again as if I was coming to after surgery.

By the way, I just now showed the vid (mp4 ver.) to my girlfriend, and as we watched, at 22 to 25 seconds (approx) there is some low intermittent frequencies. As it played, she said, "does that sound like someone saying help, help, help?"

Now, I didn't register that. Anyone hear those words?

She has been exposed to audio, studio, live and meeting a host of renoun artists her whole life due to her father's involvment with AMPEX, and she has an ear for audio in a non-technical capacity, but intuitive nonetheless.
Something to consider when I and others break down the sound track.

The video has substancial use of sequenced patterns of moving shapes and vertical lines prominent throughout.
Although focusing on the charactors and prop objects, at first they reminded me of an old reel with enomalies such as expected in silent movies or such.
The 2nd time in mp4, it seemed more an intentional use of patterns and more noticeable.
Just some pre-exploration thoughts to note.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
i dont understand are you saying i posted something "EVIL". its just a story i made it up its not real i said that in the original post. In any event I dont see what is evil about the story I wrote which is actually rather compelling I think due to my interpretation of the video I found.

My apology if it seemed that I said that your post was"Evil."
That was not the case at all I was simply making the analogy that most of us are pre-progammed in this Societal reality from an early age to react things that are thought to be evil or subliminal/mind-controlling etc. There is nothing in evil itself as it is a non-existent concept. However it is our Mental belief thought structures that makes it something it actually isnt. It is only ones vivid imagination that can make it what it isnt.

[edit on 13-8-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well, I dont know what to say. Hmm at least someone read the story. Sucks that half way throught he person blanked and forgot about the story at that point . Like I said I didnt make the video just the story.

Video Update since noone likes the story.

I got a message saying "Your actions in this matter has created unknown variables. Further activity will be monitored closely." anyone ever get that? In any event the video is apparently not made recently and is from 1967 if that rings any bells for anyone, from before I was even born so I cant help there.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
O that's nice did you child draw these for you, them you made a chezzy 35mm film transfered it to your pc and tell us it's something other than your kids drawings. How old is it? Tell the tike keep up the nice drawing, and them buy him/ her more crayons, they need more than one color. Unlesshe/ she is color blind then I'm sorry for the crayon thing

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
In response to the previous poster, no I did not make this video.

in any event I was reading about this guy who was abducted in "fire in the sky" he stated that the craft emited light that hit him and was like different sensations as it escalated. Speaking to him he froze and it held him perhaps the tones in this video mimic the tones presented by the fire in the sky abductee. Did anyone review this and does that year mean anything to anyone 1967? there is another video but it is stranger and I feel would scare people if posted so its better left where it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
In response to the previous poster, no I did not make this video.

in any event I was reading about this guy who was abducted in "fire in the sky" he stated that the craft emited light that hit him and was like different sensations as it escalated. Speaking to him he froze and it held him perhaps the tones in this video mimic the tones presented by the fire in the sky abductee. Did anyone review this and does that year mean anything to anyone 1967? there is another video but it is stranger and I feel would scare people if posted so its better left where it is.

well silly, now you know there are those of us that are just too curious about this other video now. you can post it and let us grownups decide if it is ok to look at. since you brought it up and all.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I know its just a video. I know it is only a bunch of random tones and beeps accompanied by crude animation. But it made me lightheaded after watching and hearing it.

I've been hypnotized before so I probably should have known better than to watch this. As for your story, I couldn't understand it. None of it processed, and I think it has to do with the effects of the video on my head.

For that reason I ask you to do a bit of an experiment: Edit your original post so the story you wrote comes BEFORE the video. I have a feeling people will remember the story more, because honestly the video was disorienting. At least for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
yeah, let me appologize for sidestepping the story. i am afraid that if you want it to get attention, you should not put it so close to the kind of thing that people on ATS will want to examine and pick apart to death. your story could be a willing naked lover, a gourmet feast, the greatest novel ever written...post it on ATS next to a video with a headline like that... and i am sorry, the sad truth is your story will get lost fast. do not take it as any commentary on not caring about it nor the quality of it. it is just the nature of this place. now quick, where is the second video.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
that video made me feel somewhat un-comfortable and im not sure why.

Probably just the tone. Im sure if you watched it with the sound off you would think wtf?

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
thanks for the response I see your point about having it picked apart. As stated though I didnt make that video so I cant attest to it except for the story I made. The other video as per request will be posted as well, perhaps together they can shed some light on the matter. These videos though are vey old and I am sure other ATS'rs can find a way to find that out. these should not have been amde recently. The other video I will post has a clear date of 1967 on it. Is there a way to find out how these videos were encoded?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join