It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown Youtube video looks like aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Story I wrote not sure where to post? I posted this in the wrong section and think it fits here from the locked faq.

Not sure if it should go here but I am a long time fan of the site and the boards. Reading them has always provided enjoyment and so I made a story to correspond to a video that I came into. Not sure if this would be the appropriate forum for this thread but didnt want people to take it the wrong way. Admin feel free to move where appropriate. Comments welcome as it is my first I am open to criticism.

suggestions welcome, I could not think of something better than a level 10 access. Perhaps Crystal8 would have sounded better but with that I think it starts to detract from the overall theme.

Video is here:

Story is here:

Area 51 is a secret base whose exposure has made it a household name. What most do not know is the rumors are true of its nature and existence in relation to alien phenomena. Communication with species is difficult at best though attempts to record all meaningful data has been adhered to with only the strictest precautions. The following is a prepared statement implied to bring 2 cultures closer together in an attempt from the aliens to communicate with humans. Explaining our past is a history lesson summed up in this strange work that reveals the meaning of a level 10 project known only by its code authorization of K3C under alphanumeric designation Eden212. Unclear as it may seem the message contained in this entry is evident of a larger hive mind at work. All attempts at opening other channels for dialog have failed. Lack of progress has caused release of information for public consumption to discern its underlying relevance. A precursor of past events raises notions of a seed leading to the species known today as human as a predecessor to their own. Logged details specify a genesis of humanoid species upon a terra formed world known only to specimens as Earth. Contents subject to immediate destruction upon revival of underlying subtext. Contrary to popular belief there is moot information transcribing this into all known phonics using known dialects and languages. Clandestine inquiries along informal channels has led to revocation henceforth of all known and hither to unknown compacts, treaties, agreements, spoken, written, understood with a shared or complicit understanding. Cryptographic efforts produce null results as all data is marked irretrievable for post humus collection.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by tigpoppa]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
DO NOT WATCH VIDEO IF YOU ARE SUSEPTABLE TO SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
That was weird, I'm sure it was hypnotising me subliminally with all that symbolism and coded messages.

Where did you get this video from exactly?

[edit on 11/8/2008 by GrooveCat]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I am not saying I am 100% correct, but I can try to explain a little better. I am not a photograph or movie expert. I have, however, taken some multimedia classes which expose methods used to input your point into someones head with colors, flashy messages, etc...

Also, I have always been able to detect something fishy with videos using subliminal messages...they don't work on me...neither does hypnosis...thought projection...etc.

Now, I would be able to back up my claim, but as the videos are from compressed youtube videos, I do not know of any expert techniques or software to use. I actually have never seen a qualifying expert be able to dissect low quality videos like these. If I had a copy of the original, it would be very easy to separate the low-fi audio used, and the flashed message.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

Have you tried adding &fmt=18 to the end of the Youtube link to the video? doing so should enable you to access a MP4 encoded version that as better sound and a improved resolution. Might help you if you want to play about with that clip.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What in arses name was that suppose to be? Although i do have the sudden urge to dismember the next schmo listening to an ipod on the bus. Hmmm. Brb

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We have other human residents that live in the milky way . a few thousand men and women live here again , they were repatriated by Avro and Russia in the 18 hundreds . They were in space for like 10 000 years stuck in another planets gravity but they were rescued soon after they got stuck and they are in the original star wars the jedi the first movie , they are kings stormtroops , conscipt humans . They now live here like all 50 000 of them . They live in Kanata as well as germany . Dont bug them they still serve as lokal troops when the commoners thier bozz is here .

In Kanata we have a few space stations and that's it but the next few hundred years is setting up sale of our magellin , the milky way paddle routes for sale to countries like Portugal and Spain . Thanks guys for trading wine grapes over the last 10 000 years of your settlements in the United States non Euro overseas 2 countires and take care boyz .

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That has messed my head up......don't know why i watched it.
Not in a "wow that's amazing" way but more a "that's too weirdly noisy and uncomfortable" way.

[edit on 11/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wish i would have read the comments before watching that disturbing weird video.

Edit cause i wish i'd know more grammar too sometimes.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Wallachian]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wallachian

lol....you know you would have watched it out of curiosity anyway

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jokerdazey2

Erm... What?

This is not a one liner, i'm just very confused

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Got a point there... Well, at least i would have been warned and prepared somehow.

Let's just hope we won't appear in tomorrow's evening news because of something that video made us do!

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I am working on processing it ATM...I need to access some better equipment, but I will post my results to this thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
so you showed a cartoon, drawn by a 4yr old.. ??? with some added sound.. if thats what you want to call it.. ??? after that.. what??

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

lol, looking forward to it.

If anyone has seen PI, i'm thinking this guy is gonna end up like the guy at the end.....

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I did not make this video. What I did do is add the written commentary in the text section. what subliminal messages? nothing bad has happened to me from watching it and the first time I watched it was a month ago. Hope something can be gotten from the high quality mp4 version. I didnt know there was a way to enhance it until reading about it here.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Do a google search and you will find that you are subjected to subliminal messages everyday, some in good ways, but mostly bad through advertisments. Just because they are there does not mean that you will be forced to do anything bad, or have anything bad happen to you. I was not trying to say that you made the video either, but really perplexed to the coorelation it has to anything with your statement. The video simply makes no sense.

Now on to disecting the video...
Auditory subliminal messages are usually done with masking over a layer of sound at 16.5 to 20KHz. A rough analysis without high end equipment I was not able to pull any voices from the video aside from the 2 parts where the aliens are talking about 10-20 second in, and a portion near the end that is not nearly as noticable due to the annoying and garbled sounds. I did notice that there is a high-fi pitch that will provide some people with irritation from a headache, but thats about it.

I have not done anything with the video yet as it is just too annoying to watch over and over to pinpoint any anomalies or flashing messages.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I posted this for the story I wrote which everyone ignored

what is with the focus on subliminal messages i didnt write anything about that!!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
I posted this for the story I wrote which everyone ignored

what is with the focus on subliminal messages i didnt write anything about that!!

NO you didn't. It was basically a "Mental Belief" statement that was preceeded your post by another that actually tarnished everyones perception of the video and sent a Key command statement of
"uncomfortableness" in everyones Wernickes centre of their brains. Which indeed corrupted everyones perceptions of it, even mine I must admit.

Yes we actually are bombarded everyday with subliminal cues from all sorts of Media mediums. But we dont reject them because we have been desensitized to them. But as soon as someone says,
EVIL
about something our conscious brains light up on que. And thus distorts our perception then onwards of how to interpret something on que.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i dont understand are you saying i posted something "EVIL". its just a story i made it up its not real i said that in the original post. In any event I dont see what is evil about the story I wrote which is actually rather compelling I think due to my interpretation of the video I found.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join