It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Spotting RED HERRING Posters!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
I have not seen anyone give evidence to show my opinions as being wrong, because the preponderance of evidence supports my views.

You keep talking about this preponderance of evidence but i do not see you posting it, why is that?

You keep talking about the preponderance of evidence such as the CIT's but I don't see you taking it to a court, why is that?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hello again guys, I think the evidence is there but a court has to agree to hear the cases,right? Do you really think a puppet like Scalia will let anything go to the supreme court to be tried?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Just to clarify I don't believe much of what you claim.
You cry about skeptics not wanting to look at your supposed evidence.

Why are you so interested in me taking evidence to court instead of trying to have an adult discussion here right now? I have stated what my reasons are and have posted lots of evidence to support my claims (something you have failed to do)

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You keep talking about the preponderance of evidence such as the CIT's but I don't see you taking it to a court, why is that?

Well i could ask you the same question, if you feel you have the preponderance of evidence (which is funny since most of the evidnece has not been released) why don't you take all that evidnece to court?

I have posted evidence that questions the official story, why can't you post evidnece to support the official story?

[edit on 10-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
deflect, doge, weave.
I need to find out where my local truther dance training is held.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Hello again guys, I think the evidence is there but a court has to agree to hear the cases,right? Do you really think a puppet like Scalia will let anything go to the supreme court to be tried?

Nice try but there are many checks and balances BEFORE it would even get to the supreme court so you are wrong.
Unless of course the truth movement would claim that every judge and prosecutor is on on 9-11.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did claim this though since they seem to claim that thousands of people were involved.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by TheBobert]

link   

link   
reply to post by whatukno

Again you are wrong!

I have only said one person.
Stop twisting thing around.
RED HERRING (something that distracts attention from the real issue.)
www.merriam-webster.com:80...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

deflect, doge, weave.

Yes the beleivers are very good at deflecting, dodging and weaving there way out of posting evidence to support the official story.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

This is not about OPINIONS PEOPLE!

This is about Facts.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

deflect, doge, weave.

Yes the beleivers are very good at deflecting, dodging and weaving there way out of posting evidence to support the official story.

And you refuse to take the evidence of MASS FRIGGIN MURDER to a court.
Why is that?
This would bring you instant fame.
You would be hero to the families who lost loved ones on 9-11.
You would in a single moment defeat the skeptics.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

And you refuse to take the evidence of MASS FRIGGIN MURDER to a court.

What MASS FRIGGIN MURDER? You believers really like to put words in peoples mouths and twist things around. I have posted evindece that questins the official story, in fact shows reasonable doubt about the official story, i have posted nothing about mass murder. Must be another 1 of those believers fantasy moments.

What are you going to do if me or someone does take the official story to court and wins, that would mean you and all the other believers would have to come out of your fantasy world and face reallity?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

I am not up to par on my law, I'm a tech geek, not a lawyer,so my bad. Do you have anything of actual value to add to this discussion or not?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If you have any evidence at all I will take it to court myself, as soon as you tell me how to do it of course. Seriously bring it on, I am ready to do just that.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
People this thread is about RED HERRING!

It is about how people who will do or say anything to not answer questions.

By makeing statement as facts, and then Not backing them up, instead when a truther call on the OS poster to persent his facts the OS poster dodges the the Answers then the OS will result to belittling or name calling.

The same with the CTers they throw out someing they are saying is Fact, and they are lieing and they know it.

Then the name calling and insults start so they can avoid answering questions, then the change of subject.

This is not about your Opinions people.

It is also about people who dont care about the truth about 911, these people enjoy comeing in these threads to start a fight!
and they get off doing it.

I think alot of you guys in here still dont know what a RED HERRING is or you really do and you find it Offensive because you are doing it.

Again this is about persenting FACTS!... Not Opinions.

So lets stop the charade and insults people.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
It doesn’t take long for these threads to degenerate into “ya-huh & nu uh”. I’ve added to that some today by killing time here on the boards today while sick.

Red Herring… is this to be your new buzz phrase (like “in/out of it’s own footprint”, “at free-fall speed”, etc.) for the next few weeks? I’d just like to know because a red herring something deliberate done to distract from the truth, which is a very common trait of CTers. Simply asking you to prove what you are claiming is not a red herring.

Spend some more time actually posting all this proof you supposedly have. My proof is all the official records, video, eyewitnesses, etc. (aka a preponderance of evidence). You probably know the official story better then most, so spare us the melodrama. I don’t even need to know what the official story is to see the flaws in the CTers theory. BUT, like it or not, YOU are the one that needs to prove such outrageous claims.

The games are done. What is your evidence to make you believe in such crazy things?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You're the one calling people "red herrings". Honestly, I've seen some pretty childish threads in this forum before (which thankfully are outweighed by the good topics), but this one is high on the list. You first state in your opening post that you will no longer respond to "red herrings", yet you keep responding to them over and over again in this topic. In my opinion, if people were being divided into "herrings" in this topic, the colors of them would be quite similar to that of Republicans and Democrats.

I do not see any substance in this topic, so I won't be posting in it any further, and I advise anybody really interested in the truth to do the same.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you have any evidence at all I will take it to court myself, as soon as you tell me how to do it of course. Seriously bring it on, I am ready to do just that.

GOOD TO HEAR!
The CIT has rock solid, smoking gun EVIDENCE of MASS MURDER.
Criag has requested numerous times that the turther community help him get his evidence to a court.
If you are saying you are willing to do this great!
Craig should be able to provide you with the transcripts of his witness interviews and other evidence that he may have.
i will assist however I can.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I know this is off the topic but I wasnt being a jerk about the dog. I would u2u you but it isnt working. What breed is it? My family breeds purebred Lakeland terriers. It really is a cool looking dog.Assuming of course that that is you and your dog.
Maybe we should stop arguing with each other and really get together with all of our evidence and theory and try to accomplish something. Thats why this site exists in the first place right? The NWO wants us disorganized and fighting with each other, lets not give them the satisfaction.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged!

dont feed the trolls!
stay sharp.

cheers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join