It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Spotting RED HERRING Posters!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by cashlink

I know this is off the topic but I wasnt being a jerk about the dog. I would u2u you but it isnt working. What breed is it? My family breeds purebred Lakeland terriers. It really is a cool looking dog.Assuming of course that that is you and your dog.

Looks like it might be a Bedlington Terrier
bedlingtonamerica.com...

some of the pics I see on the web look like that....

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

So...you're always right and a "truther" because you think 9/11 was an inside job

but just because someone disagree's with you - that makes them a bad person worth of being on this "list"

you become a victim of your own assault by preaching this type of rhetoric.

Uncovering the truth? Fine call it what you want.

But to the rest of us, we already know the truth. So to us - you're looking for fool's gold in the mountainous peaks of central Illinois.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's easy to discover who the professional debunkers are. Just click on their screen name and take a look at their posts. I don't care how interested anyone is in 9/11, if it's the only forum they post in, something's definitely up and they should be viewed with suspicion.

It should be noted that nearly all the ATS 9/11 debunkers post ONLY in the '9/11 Conspiracies' forum.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I have noticed that myself. The fact that they only post in that forum is definitly a little suspicious.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

You left wing nuts love lists..........Kind of like Stalin and Hitler. Yes I just compared the DNC to the Nazi, and communist parties.
Put me down top of your list. I don't believe any of the "truther" 9-11 crap

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Thank you. That's essentially what I proposed two pages ago, but I seem to remain invisible. To the OP's credit, he has not deleted my posts, and I thank him for that. I always copy my posts for a brief period, at least.

Cashlink..... again...... will you commit to examining the evidence, without rancor, and sticking to the evidence and not the personalities? I am willing. I want to find out. Like you, I have my own suspicions, but I am willing to go where the evidence directs, even if in direct conflict with my presumptions.

Why can't both sides work toward a search for truth? Why does there have to be sides? Are they artificially created? If so, are you helping or hurting that process?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Thank you, My dog is a Bedlington terrier her name is Dora she is three years old she like a child to me.

This Breed is from England.
My Family shows and breed this breed if you watch WestMinster dog show My Sister has made it on the ground floor where it is Televised six times in a row.

My sister is on the road alot doing all the main dog shows around the country.

I have three dogs altogether one is a rat terrier the other is a mixed miniature poodle / Chinese Crested.

We love love them dearly.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

As I say.. ignore them till their keyboards run out. You are going about it the right way
Being the better man, no matter who's behind the tainted keyboard in the aggravating posts.

Keep on trying to deflect attention disinfo whores.. people are figuring out your game.

[edit on 10/8/08 by GhostR1der]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

We both love our dogs, we both agree that there is a proponderance of B.S. when it comes to the official story of 9-11,and we both agree that something needs to be done about it. Lets all work together and try to figure this thing out. Say we do find non-debatable evidence that proves our point. What do you think the next step should be?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

So lets WORK TOGETHER! The powers that be want us to be divided and they want us to fight among ourselves. Whats the next move?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
It's easy to discover who the professional debunkers are. Just click on their screen name and take a look at their posts. I don't care how interested anyone is in 9/11, if it's the only forum they post in, something's definitely up and they should be viewed with suspicion.

It should be noted that nearly all the ATS 9/11 debunkers post ONLY in the '9/11 Conspiracies' forum.

Well, perhaps the most persistent ones; the rest of us gave up long ago as it's a fruitless endeavor to debate rationally EVER in these threads...

But this thread was an interesting read.

It was going downhill fast with no direction under a vague topic, until Whatukno came along, and slapped some civility into a few people.

Then it went back to aimless tit-for-tat yet somehow remained almost civil.

Rare...

but honestly, anyone engaging in these threads - You know what you're signing up for;

* The truthers will never believe the OS because the govt. lies - no matter what.

* The believers will only believe the CT when the govt. says "Ok, we did it."

It's a no-win situation.

[edit on 8/10/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Spook,

Well you claim to have all the answers. Take it to the media, local police, An attorney.

You will be famous!!!

What are you waiting for?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

Hi Blood,

GoldenFleece puts anyone on ignore that will not buy into his fantasy. I showed him facts on several mistakes he made. Instead of beign a man and thanking me... he calls me a professional debunker and puts me on ignore.

Yeah...he is SO searching for the truth.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Hi Blood,

GoldenFleece puts anyone on ignore that will not buy into his fantasy. I showed him facts on several mistakes he made. Instead of beign a man and thanking me... he calls me a professional debunker and puts me on ignore.

Thats one of the reasons I rarely get involved in these threads. I gave up back when John Lear was posting about holograms and what-not..

It's just too easy to get heated with some people when you have spent time to examine their evidence and find it lacking, yet they insist it's truth and belie anything that goes against it.

It's a two way street. They can't complain that 'believers just wont accept the evidence' while they themselves believe it blindly.

Obviously, this also goes for the people on the other side of the fence who have nothing more to offer than to ridicule the 'evidence' and mock the poster, without examination of their evidence (Which imo is just a common courtesy) or offering anything other than "Dont be stupid, you people are fools!" retorts.

And sadly, the middle ground is always overborne by the former two.

Another thing I find impossible about these threads, is that there seems to be a general consensus on the side of the truthers that anyone opposing them, obviously don't wish to learn the truth and would fall into a coma if the govt. were proven to have perpetrated this event.

Non-sequeter logic.

Im sure 99% of people who don't go for the 'inside job' theory, would accept verifiable, accurate, proven, undeniable evidence and call for heads to roll.

It's just that there is none. Anecdotal evidence and theory mixed with a sordid history of govt. involvement in some really evil plots against it's own people, still don't equate with hard factual evidence.

Im rambling... too much coffee this morning..

Thats me done, before I get put on a list somewhere!!! The only herrings I like are pickled !!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Hi Blood,

ThroatYogurt (
, can you really take someone who calls himself "ThroatYogurt" and ONLY posts in the 9/11 threads seriously?) This professional prevaricator is the ONLY poster I've EVER put on ignore. Let me tell ya, life is so much more pleasant not having to listen to his BS. One quick example -- even most of the other debunkers have grudgingly admitted that Flight 93 was probably shot down. Not TY -- he keeps insisting that only "lightweight materials" were found eight miles (!) away from the "crash scene" (which was nothing but a 10' X 30' smoking crater.) It doesn't matter how many times you post articles about 2-ton engines being found "a considerable distance" from the crash site. Like his toilet plunger-wielding bunny friend, he keeps on lying... and lying... and lying.

Im sure 99% of people who don't go for the 'inside job' theory, would accept verifiable, accurate, proven, undeniable evidence and call for heads to roll.

It's just that there is none.

Wow. Talk about living in a massive state of denial. For anyone who cares to look, the evidence is voluminous and overwhelming. But I guess if you insist it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Golden...

You have shown nothing to dispute anything I have posted pertaining to 911. More specifically Flight 93. You go on your little rants with nothing to add. You make many mistakes in posts. I have clearly pointed them out to you. You just ignore them.

All you have on me is my screen name that I created a few years ago. Thats it.

Why don't you stop the accusations and step up and show me the mistakes I have made. I have asked you this several times, and so far here is what you have posted:

Thats right NOTHING. You have failed in pretty much every one of your posts ( i can't say I have read them all) where you attempt to offer evidence that implicates the US government.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
hmm interesting how cashlink makes a post and so many flock to bait him ...

people ask him for evidence he provides sites that contain information that leeds him to believe that 9/11 was an inside job, the herrings come along and all they can do is attack the credibility of the sites (typical dis-info tactic) ive seen no evidence from those who disagree with cash as to how he is wrong or the information provided is false and to top off the whole pile of fish guts there is collusion in baiting the OP

how about those of you who disagree with cashlink actually start to provide some supportable facts ?

perhaps you cant...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It's called debate, bring your issues, bring your evidence

It's the evidence that's lacking.

I've noticed that the hard-core, scientific, nitty-gritty threads get completely ignored by the debunkers. Not one has had any replies yet. I'm sure after reading this they'll make a point of doing so to prove me wrong, but right now, they haven't. The reason is because they've got absolutely no recourse for the arguments being put forward.

TY saved himself from the ignore function because he kept his cool and actually tried putting forward some evidence. Kudos to him for that, at least.

[edit on 10-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

It's just that there is none.

Wow. Talk about living in a massive state of denial. For anyone who cares to look, the evidence is voluminous and overwhelming. But I guess if you insist it doesn't exist, then it doesn't exist.

Sorry, Im not going to play this "I have evidence and I wont show you, you have to look for yourself!!!" game... it's opinion and theory only. Hardly voluminous and overwhelming.

Nope, been there, done that.

And if believing sanity over fantasy (my opinion on the matter) makes me living in a state of denial, so be it.

Cheers,

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

Use my name first

alienj, alienj, alienj......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join