It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CHINA: BREAKING NEWS TERROR ATTACK: 5-Blasts kill two in China's Xinjiang -Xinhua

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

CHINA: BREAKING NEWS TERROR ATTACK: 5-Blasts kill two in China's Xinjiang -Xinhua

www.reuters.com

"Casualties of the incident may still rise, Xinhua reported, citing witnesses who "saw flashes of fire and heard sporadic gunshots after the explosions".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In country violence is a sure sign of the possibility of continued attacks even at the games themselves.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There is a discussion already going here.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well apparently Reuters is a bit lethargic. Perhaps they should subscribe to an rss version of ATS breaking news.

(Do I get points for shameless promotion of ATS?...lol)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
Well apparently Reuters is a bit lethargic. Perhaps they should subscribe to an rss version of ATS breaking news.

looks like the Mainstream Media thinks Edward's affair is more important than this or the war in Georgia.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Originally posted by DisabledVet

looks like the Mainstream Media thinks Edward's affair is more important than this or the war in Georgia.

Well DUH!! (I direct the "duh" not at you, but at the idiocy of the MSM")

Of course...its all about ratings, and lets be honest with ourselves.....we are not sheep, that's a proven fact, so we are the enemy of the MSM because we can recognize the events that happen outside the box that has been built for us and discuss events that actually have an affect on our world unlike the fantastic non-ebveents that the MSM promots.

top topics

join