It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice an actual cover up exposed 8/8/08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'll just ask you two questions and see if I aint the only one who noticed...

1. Have any of you in your rational and awake life time (yeah, where it counts) ever learned after a court hearing/trial that someone famous served jury duty?

2. If you never learned of this to your knowledge, then what does that say about the judical system on the claimed random jury selection ASPECT that's supposed to be in place here in the U.S.

According to something I came across in the Anti-Christ bible it is apparent to me that "the" court period (at least here that I can attest to if that's the correct word) is a standing corruption. This I think I exposed (not coincidentally on 8-8-08) is consistant in revealing what makes it corrupt.

Do buy the bible then do the math... Ask famous stars, not when they werent famous, if they had to serve a jury duty since having been famous. I'm talking top stars on a national or globe level of fame. Plus, ask 'em if jury service from a summons, if they ever even got one while famous, was called off. Big stars in the movie related world and athlete related world (maybe even news media related world) can all be considered super stars of the famous. No where in the rules for who makes a jury does it state a no famous person or no super star person rule. So ask yourself what is actually in place if the so-called random select isnt what it actually and honestly is.

I bet you not a single super star will tell you that they served on jury duty since being a star. That alone tells you the court is technically corruption.

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I found a famous Nascar driver who has served on a jury since he has became famous.

juries.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
And here is a Mayor.

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would imagine that if you had a major celeb on the jury, they could potentially influence the rest of the jurors unfairly.

Corruption? You are seriously reaching on this one.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You'll never hear of the day Micheal Jackson, Micheal Jordan, Lou Dobbs, Jim Carry, Beonce, David Letterman, Julia Robberts, or etc. of all genders and races ever having to serve jury duty.

If this is the case, then think of all the pre-fixed in the jury pool that are selected for a day and hour to convict or not convict with knowing the verdict they are to give in advance, potentially being apart of the corruption...

It is your duty to not only investigate the court on such the matter being exposed, but to confront where up the latter the order corrupt order was/is given. Is it at the secretary of state where the corruption is in order to keep covered up? Or etc? Some state of federal function is keeping the famous out of the picture if in fact this is truely going on. Hell, ask ppl not famous if they ever recall serving on a jury duty with someone who happened to be a super star... Ask around though you shouldnt because those ppl if they were would have been told after a case was over with that they actually got to serve with someone famous as if it's their life story. You would to treat such as your life story if you ever had to serve with someone famous in jury duty.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
I would imagine that if you had a major celeb on the jury, they could potentially influence the rest of the jurors unfairly.

not only that.. it would turn that courtroom into a damm circus..

LOL.. Spears sisters serve on Child Endangerment Hearings.. LMFAO..

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

I dont buy this because a mayor is in government and of course can not serve on a jury says the rules.

Didnt even trust to click the link since I know better.

Such says the other link about the driver is B.S. if your first one is dead B.S. You didnt even quote them saying it with when they were famous.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist

That would be biased on the court part if this is where it starts. Thus that would be corruption still since the rules dont have a no-famous person rule. And if anyone is for this biased rejection, then they are corrupt-hearted. And if they work for the court or the selection side, they should be removed from postion.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
most famous people and athletes probably would not have the time to be in a hotel room cut off from society during a trial

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
quote from McMurray

“Jury duty was life-changing,” said McMurray, who was juror No. 7 at the Iredell (N.C.) County Courthouse. “The case that I was on was very intense. It’s incredible to me that they put 12 people in charge of someone’s life or someone’s future, but I was a part of that.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
And the Mayor

One of New York City's most famous residents -- Mayor Michael Bloomberg -- reported for jury duty Monday morning at Manhattan Supreme Court.

It is the first time that he has been called for jury duty since taking office, but a spokesman said Bloomberg has actually served five times since 1981.

click the link in previous post for source.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OSSkyWatcher
most famous people and athletes probably would not have the time to be in a hotel room cut off from society during a trial

The jury rules make for no acceptions beyond government officials and the handicap. Even those attending school like college can only postphone themselves from having to serve the moment. All the wanting to postphone your jury service has to be appoved by the court in some way by somebody. If you can name me a judge that let someone off the hook being they stated they are a super star, then that judge is corrupt by not following and honouring the jury rules their damn self by being unprofessional.

And it still remains that the anti-Christ bible calls the court corrupt because of such. The Anti-Christ deals with the whole world. So if anyone is for corruption they have been marked for not being saved. The opposite of saved is damned or deleted. I take it a corrupt person wont make everlasting life in paradise.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
And the Mayor

One of New York City's most famous residents -- Mayor Michael Bloomberg -- reported for jury duty Monday morning at Manhattan Supreme Court.

It is the first time that he has been called for jury duty since taking office, but a spokesman said Bloomberg has actually served five times since 1981.

click the link in previous post for source.

But a mayor isnt nationally famous. So that is strike one. Plus, what were the jury rules for who can and cannot be on jury during the time that person as mayor had to serve while mayor if he wasnt excused? If it aint stated, then I like the wise will not be persuaded.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
quote from McMurray

“Jury duty was life-changing,” said McMurray, who was juror No. 7 at the Iredell (N.C.) County Courthouse. “The case that I was on was very intense. It’s incredible to me that they put 12 people in charge of someone’s life or someone’s future, but I was a part of that.

McMurry isnt that famous because that sport isnt that famous. He prolly became famous more after stating he served. That is after fame, not the before super star status fame. If you still want to count it so, then fine, though I wont, and plus you have yet to show for a super star in the movie related world that had to serve jury duty.

I mean, even you'd have to find it odd that only one athelete served out of all the famous atheletes there are. Not one 'more' popular famous athelete? That is odd and so this exposed cover up still stands against all odds.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
who gets to define "famous?" You?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Well my bible says that you are corrupt yourself, and since you are posting an opinion in a public forum..I guess you are famous too.

Sorry buddy, off to hell with you...that's your rules after all

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hmmmm

An alphabetized list of 123 “Celebrity Jurors Who Served Over the Years” runs four pages and makes for a handy guide to New York notables, from Woody Allen to Paula Zahn. Here are the T’s:
Twyla Tharp, Uma Thurman, Marisa Tomei, Donald Trump, Ivana Trump, Ivanka Trump, Kathleen Turner, Aida Turturro, Cicely Davis Tyson. The K’s are also interesting because the list includes not only Harvey Keitel, Dr. Henry Kissinger and Calvin Klein, but also the Hon. Judith S. Kaye, the state’s chief judge. I guess it’s only fair, since technically she’s the one who asked me to show up today (and who, several years back, overhauled the system so celebrities would no longer be easily exempted).

Source

The actor showed up for jury duty in Los Angeles on Thursday, TMZ.com reports.

According to the site, Pitt, 43, showed up in a T-shirt, dark jeans and a black cap. Observers said he even wore a juror badge, and then had Subway delivered for lunch.

"He served just like everyone else does," his rep tells PEOPLE.

Source

Jennifer Lopez had taken time off from promoting her CD of Spanish-language love songs to appear in the Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday morning after being summoned for jury duty.

Source

Sly Stallone showed up at an L.A. courthouse today for jury duty ...

Source

[edit on 8-8-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Fametastic
Madonna cuts short Oscar partying for jury duty
Tuesday February 26th, 2008 at 2:21 pm by Lucy

While most top celebrities will have spent yesterday in bed sleeping off their Oscar night excesses, Madonna had to haul herself over to the Beverly Hills Courthouse for jury duty first thing yesterday morning

Source

They don't get much "bigger" than that...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

now that is why you are on my friends list, and a super mod !!!!!

very very well done !!! rip that "theory" to shreds !!

cheers
snoopyuk

[edit on 8-8-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
^^TMZ was allowed to bring in cameras in a courtbuilding to see all that with Sly? Who gave them permission if that is the case? I find that odd to be let known before the serving. And if they didnt bring in cameras how is it you'd trust their word (the popperazzi--sp??)? Or even, how did they know it was about serving Jury Duty and not something else? Any clip of Sly stating what it was about since the source is TMZ? For all you know a person could enter a court building to sit in not on jury duty for supporting someone who is on trial.

As for Madonna... I though she lived in another country?

Plus, J-lo... I thought she lived in New York? From give source: "Luckily for the artist formerly known as J.Lo, the case ended up not going to trial, so she and the other 39 prospective jurors were sent home later in the afternoon."

^^Another odd ball is the number 39 when there is supposed to be either 6 or 12 jurors. Where on earth is that 39 coming from?! If it's your provided source, then you should explain to us. And like who informed who it was 39 sent home? Who is the leaker of that info? Plus, if it is true, it only confirm the cover up that the court is keeping the famous out the picture even if it's in the last moment to where they at least shown up.

The sources listed are trustworthy to any of you off the bat?!

Any of you buy into celeb gossip news is just ugh. It's interesting because I read also under the J-lo one that someone famous was excused for being famous (that judge if it is true should be removed), but what was odd is how did it get known what the case was about? What judge would take you off in the middle of after the jury is selected to serve on a case? That would be jury tampering/tainting by a judge if it was so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join