It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Base - Saxonburg PA Preview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is a preview video about the possible base near Saxonburg, The area is very low key and also theirs a possible Weapons Factory. There is also a old Nuclear Research Center their. Possible Anti-Gravity Area.

Preview to Short Movie

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Okay, it's a video showing...a map...of the area...where this supposed underground base is.

Do You have any info you can contribute to this video? Both you and the video are based out of PA. Are you the YouTube poster Paranormalhunters21?

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
the video has 10 views, including mine.

The trailer kinda sucked, I hope the main feature has a little more to it.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by paufowatcher
This is a preview video about the possible base near Saxonburg, The area is very low key and also theirs a possible Weapons Factory. There is also a old Nuclear Research Center their. Possible Anti-Gravity Area.

Preview to Short Movie

From amber-colored lenses that focus intense laser light, to radiation detectors for nationwide security and nuclear medicine, to high power electrical and microwave components, II-VI Incorporated and its divisions and subsidiaries utilize expertise in synthetic crystal materials growth, optics fabrication, electronics component manufacture, and more to create high-tech products for a wide range of applications and industries.

Founded in 1971, II-VI Incorporated is headquartered in Saxonburg, PA, and maintains manufacturing facilities, distributors, and agents worldwide.

II-VI Incorporated is a public company, traded on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol IIVI.

II-VI INCORPORATED
375 Saxonburg Blvd.
Saxonburg, PA 16056-9499
724-352-4455 (phone)
724-352-5284 (fax)

Sounds legit enough to me - you got anything besides a video of a map, and a bunch of conjecture?

[edit on 7-8-2008 by FosterVS]

[edit on 7-8-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Any info on the restricted airspace?

I see Pa. has the following restricted airspaces:
R5801 R5802A R5802B R5802C R5802D R5802E R5803

Saxonburg is 40.75 -79.8. Looking at the coordinates, I don't see any of the restricted airspaces covering Saxonburg.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The site in which the II-VI building is on (and part of the current building) have a colorful past. The first commerical radio station in the world (KDKA 1020 am Pittsburgh) at one time had their transmission tower located here.

Later, the building and site also were where a nuclear research facility was located there during the 1940s and a cyclotron was built. This facility was operated until the 1970's, then became what it is today.

More information can be found here:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticul
The site in which the II-VI building is on (and part of the current building) have a colorful past. The first commerical radio station in the world (KDKA 1020 am Pittsburgh) at one time had their transmission tower located here.

Later, the building and site also were where a nuclear research facility was located there during the 1940s and a cyclotron was built. This facility was operated until the 1970's, then became what it is today.

More information can be found here:

en.wikipedia.org...

It lasted for about 30 years

top topics

join