It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA archives: Flight 93 shot down

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Any evidence to back it up?

Haven't seen a single shred as of yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
You proved it? To who? I have asked you many times to U2U a mod and show them your credentials. You won't.

Like i have stated i have proven it before and i have no problem proving it the the mods but you will still not accept it because of the fact that you do not believe facts and evidence i have already posted.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

I didn't make a definitive statement in regards to whether or not Flight 93 was shot down. My comment was a reply to Maxmars post. However, I've at least demonstrated why the govt would lie just like they did with Jessica Lynch's story.

What I'm basically saying is, if Flight 93 was shot down then I can understand why the govt would twist the story.
And for what it's worth, I prefer to believe the original story but if that turns out to be untrue then one must accept the truth.

To directly answer your question, NO I don't have any evidence to back it up. Do I need to? I don't think so considering I'm sitting on the fence.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by styxxz

Styxxz,

Sorry if I appeared to jump down your throat. Within the first year of 911 I was under the assumption that flight 93 was shot down.

After looking at all the evidence, I was convinced 100% that is was not.

Ultima and I had a debate about this in the debate forum.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I included quite a bit of evidence. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

1. You have not shown anyone here your NSA credentials.

2. You have not shown anyone here your Security clearance.

3. You have NEVER posted evidence. (pro-CT)

4. You have NEVER posted proof. (pro-CT)

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

That's okay, no problems. I must admit my 911 knowledge is rather limited.

Thanks for the "Challenge Match" thread. I'll check it out and get back to you if I have any questions.
Cheers...

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by styxxz
I must admit my 911 knowledge is rather limited.

Hello, Styyxx. Welcome to "The Grand Illusion."

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You missed it the first time. So, let me ask again. I am genuinely interested in your thoughts and clarifications:

Just curious:
Why do you take criticisms of evidence, as a personal attacks against you? Your responses to critics are full of insults of character.

EDIT: In many of your posts (like the OP) you insinuate you have access to classified material that the rest of us don't. If you have access to material that proves the government's complicity in the murder of over 3,000 of it's own citizens it is your duty to cowboy-up and come clean. Pick any of the MSM outlets and have at it. Any of them would love the opportunity to proof your material.

EDIT REDUX: Believe it or not, I do think Flight 93 was shot down. A conspiracy? No. I think the command authority was doing what it had to, to protect the larger good (the rest of us).

EDIT (x 3!!): I have no proof of a shoot-down. That's me doing nothing but speculating. No, I am not trying to be coy or snotty.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

In my opinion the odds of ultima1 having any access at all to classified info are equal to the odds of aliens knocking at my door at 6 am with a latte'. That being said, it is extremely likely that the aircraft WAS shot down on purpose by the USAF ,that has been SOP for quite a while. It is neccesary to limit the damage of a commercial aircraft that has been hijacked.What better place to do that than a very rural area. The government would then have to admit that it killed the people on the plane in order to actually save lives,this it would likely not do. Next... the debris field. The debris field was improperly described because of the way the roads go in that area. Several times the reports said that it could have been as large as 12 square miles,however this is not as the crow flies,because,again of the roads there. Yes,there was a debris field,yes there were good sized pieces of debris,and again yes it was a large area that covered about 3 square miles. Also I have very recently learned that I was quite wrong about my data on the turbo fan engines. They were indeed found,not vaporized at all in the forested area near Shanksville,both of them. I think very likely that the official story of the heros(they are heros regardless) was the best scenario for the Govt. because that ties up loose ends and makes the passengers out to be the cause of the crash. BTW all it took was a little research to find all of this out. That is how I found out about my mistake,as it turns out,I was just plain wrong. For me case closed.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

1. You have not shown anyone here your NSA credentials.

2. You have not shown anyone here your Security clearance.

3. You have NEVER posted evidence. (pro-CT)

4. You have NEVER posted proof. (pro-CT)

1. I have shown proof before on this forum that i do work at NSA. Believers just do not want to admit it because then they would have to admit to the facts and evidence i have posted.

2. I have shown proof before on this forum that i do have a security clearence. Believers just do not want to admit it because then they would have to admit to the facts and evidence i have posted.

3. I Have posted lots of facts and evidence that questions the official story. In fact there is more evidence that questions the official story then supports it.

4. (i am not pro or con CT) i am looking for the truth. Looking for for the truth is not a conspiracy. In fact the only conspiracy theory is the official story since it is based on a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

1. I have shown proof before on this forum that i do work at NSA. Believers just do not want to admit it because then they would have to admit to the facts and evidence i have posted.

Link to the thread where it was posted?

2. I have shown proof before on this forum that i do have a security clearence. Believers just do not want to admit it because then they would have to admit to the facts and evidence i have posted.

3. I Have posted lots of facts and evidence that questions the official story. In fact there is more evidence that questions the official story then supports it.

4. (i am not pro or con CT) i am looking for the truth. Looking for for the truth is not a conspiracy. In fact the only conspiracy theory is the official story since it is based on a conspiracy.

You are a truther. You claim to be looking for the truth, but you ignore what is in front of you.

The "offical story" is based on facts.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You are a truther. You claim to be looking for the truth, but you ignore what is in front of you.

The "offical story" is based on facts.

I sent you a U2U with some proof of where i work

I have not seen any actual facts and evidence posted that supports the official story.

The official story is based on a conspiracy. Planning and hijacking planes is a conspiracy. Please look up what a conspiracy is.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Once again,calling B.S. on your NSA claim, prove it,or stuff a sock in it. Period.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr

Once again,calling B.S. on your NSA claim, prove it,or stuff a sock in it. Period.

When i post evidnece will you be adult enough to admit to it or prove you are immature and living in a fantasy world?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You missed this the first and second time I posted. So, let me ask again. I am genuinely interested in your thoughts and clarifications:

Just curious:
Why do you take criticisms of evidence, as a personal attacks against you? Your responses to critics are full of insults of character.

EDIT: In many of your posts (like the OP) you insinuate you have access to classified material that the rest of us don't. If you have access to material that proves the government's complicity in the murder of over 3,000 of it's own citizens it is your duty to cowboy-up and come clean. Pick any of the MSM outlets and have at it. Any of them would love the opportunity to proof your material.

EDIT REDUX: Believe it or not, I do think Flight 93 was shot down. A conspiracy? No. I think the command authority was doing what it had to, to protect the larger good (the rest of us).

EDIT (x 3!!): I have no proof of a shoot-down. That's me doing nothing but speculating. No, I am not trying to be coy or snotty.

EDIT (4): If you work for an NSA type agency, why are you disclosing that to the likes of me? Further, if you are working for an acronym agency, why are you making posts suggesting you know of a cover-up concerning 9-11? Wouldn’t “they” terminate your employment? Further still, doesn’t this make you one of “them” and therefore a “disinfo” agent? If “they” are so good at covering up conspiracies, how are you able to post in a very public forum, dropping your pants (so-to-speak) about where you work, claiming to have explosive information and yet “they” have no idea of your actions?

[edit on 9-8-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have looked at Ultima1's classes that he took at the National Cryptologic School.

It is true that these classes were taken. He took them over a 10 year period. You have to be at least somewhat employed at NSA to take these classes. Meaning, Ultima was in the Air Force and the NCS has classes for USAF. I can not say he does not work there.

Ultima has posted these credentials elsewhere along with other documents. I will refrain from posting a link to the site due to the fact there is too much personal information on them.

The information may or may not prove his employment at NSA.

He has not showed his level of security clearance as yet.

Here is where I have a problem:

Ultima1 has posted his transcripts, a USAF Community College Report Card, and a Certificate of completion for an 8 week course. On these documents Ultima's real name, and date of birth are clearly visible.

Ultima consistently challenges the governments investigation, states he has access to secret files, and claims that he wants to find the truth.

I'm sorry, as legit as the documents may appear. Why would a NSA agent with security clearance risk his job by posting on an internet forum for conspiracy theories?

Ultima should know that he is putting his job in jeopardy for the posts and accusations he makes in here. Ultima frequently posts in this forum, and on another forum he had been posting at a good clip until he was banned. Working at the NSA, I would think that the monitoring of internet usage would be at a maximum. Heck, I am not allowed on ATS at my work and we are not even close to being military. I did "sneak" a password for a few days that I could access here...it was removed VERY quickly.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

SAP..

What makes you lean toward this? I was convinced of the same thing. After looking at all the evidence: debris fields, eyewitness statements, phone calls,and FDR report I was 100% certain that the plane was not show down.

Thanks

-TY-

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

Becasue for years when i first got on this forum i had believers attack me, and insult me becasue i did not agree with the official story.

So now i take anything said to me serious.

If you believe FLight 93 was shot down why ignore the infomration i post?

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Ultima should know that he is putting his job in jeopardy for the posts and accusations he makes in here.

I am not putting my job in jeopardy, i know what i can and cannot post.

I aslo post the information becasue poeple like you attack me and insult me when i state something, so to prove my point and to shut up people who attack and insult me i post what information i can to prove who i ma and to porve my statements.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You are claiming to be working for the NSA? y/n?

You are claiming to have security clearance? y/n?

You have on several occasions questioned the validity of the investigation of 911. y/n

You have posted on ATS during work hours. y/n?

You believe that the flight 93 was shot down by the United States Government. y / n ?

You posted documentation on a website that gives your full name and date of birth. I saw it.

Tell me, if the NSA was aware of your accusations and your "search for the truth," do you really think you would be able to keep your level of security clearance? (whatever that may be)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join