It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA archives: Flight 93 shot down

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just for the record guys/gals,I have spoken with Ultima1 privately and I have no reason now, to doubt him. I suggest we accept his info. Believe me I was as surprised as anyone....I can corroborate the info that Throatyogurt has reported. So lets just move on about who Ultima1 is.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
Just for the record guys/gals,I have spoken with Ultima1 privately and I have no reason now, to doubt him. I suggest we accept his info. Believe me I was as surprised as anyone....I can corroborate the info that Throatyogurt has reported. So lets just move on about who Ultima1 is.

Thank you Spook for being honest.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Spook. Did you happen to get his level of security clearance? He hasn't given that to me.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

He did not provide it and I did not ask. You will not be able to determine anything from his security rating anyway as I believe they operate on a completely different security protocall than the reg. military. He provided enough info for me,okay. You know one way to look at him is that it takes alot of cajones for him to even speak to us, so lets move on. What would you be able to tell from my security clearance,the very generic sounding,TOP SECRET ALPHA,anyway?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

Spook,

Let's face it. It it were high, his conduct here and at other forums would get him dropped to a lower level, or losing his job.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Says Who?
You still are trying to discredit everyone!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

You got something to add here cash?

I didn't think so.

Move along now.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Do you really think there are low clearances at the NSA. What freakin' difference does it make and what could you tell from it anyway?You would have to know quite a bit about the structure and responsibilities of various people and departments to glean any info if you were privy to his clearance. Do you?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Let's face it. It it were high, his conduct here and at other forums would get him dropped to a lower level, or losing his job.

Well lets face it, that just shows how little you know about what goes on in the real world.

As far as conduct i can show tons of quotes from believers and show how very bad thier conduct is, the way they attack people and insult anyone who does not agree with what they believe happened.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am not too sure how legit this handbook is....

Ultima may be able to shed some light on it.

NSA Security Guidelines Handbook

Director: Vice Admiral J. M. McConnell, USN

Deputy Director: Mr. William P. Crowell

Anonymity
Perhaps one of the first security practices with which new NSA personnel should become acquainted is the practice of anonymity. In an open society such as ours, this practice is necessary because information which is generally available to the public is available also to hostile intelligence. Therefore, the Agency mission is best accomplished apart from public attention. Basically, anonymity means that NSA personnel are encouraged not to draw attention to themselves nor to their association with this Agency. NSA personnel are also cautioned neither to confirm nor deny any specific questions about NSA activities directed to them by individuals not affiliated with the Agency.
www.tscm.com...

Roger that Roger? We all know your name, date of birth, and position at the NSA. Did you get the memo?

Answering Questions About Your Employment

The use of service specialty titles which tend to suggest or reveal the nature of the Agency's mission or specific aspects of their work. These professional titles, such as cryptanalyst, signals collection officer, and intelligence research analyst, if given verbatim to an outsider, would likely generate further questions which may touch upon the classified aspects of your work. Therefore, in conversation with outsiders, it is suggested that such job titles be generalized. For example, you might indicate that you are a "research analyst." You may not, however, discuss the specific nature of your analytic work.

OOOoooops. You posted your original title and your most recent title. Naughty!

Answering Questions About Your Agency Training
During your career or assignment at NSA, there is a good chance that you will receive some type of job-related training. In many instances the nature of the training is not classified. However, in some situations the specialized training you receive will relate directly to sensitive Agency functions. In such cases, the nature of this training may not be discussed with persons outside of this Agency.

YIKES!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Dude this is pointless, lets all take a breath(sounds weird coming from me huh mods?) and get back to the topic before we are warned by the mods.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Just wait ULTIMA1, he will probably ask for my creds next! So I think most of us are in agreement that the plane was shot down,and for good reason,no?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I am not too sure how legit this handbook is....

Well we will have to take down the NSA public website then that has all the contact numbers.

Well then i guess NSA will have to take down the sign on Route 295 that states "NSA EMPLOYESS ONLY" Or the NSA sign on Route 32.

Also they will have to close the National Crypologic Museum and National Vigilance Park to the public.

Oh and do not forget all the media coverage we get in the local papers and media.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Just wait ULTIMA1, he will probably ask for my creds next! So I think most of us are in agreement that the plane was shot down,and for good reason,no?

Ask for it but then ignore it when you post it.

Yes it should have been shot down. Even though NORAD has never missed intercepting the number of planes in years that it missed that day.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I have to say though, that is a little fishy dont you think? Their accuracy in the past was 100% during every exercise undertaken, although if they shot a large jet down over a very heavily populated area the damage would actually have been more widespread and possibly just as lethal to people on the ground, is it possible that letting the jets hit the towers was a little bit safer than shooting it down over NYC?What do you think of the Pentagon footage?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have to say though, that is a little fishy dont you think? Their accuracy in the past was 100% during every exercise undertaken, although if they shot a large jet down over a very heavily populated area the damage would actually have been more widespread and possibly just as lethal to people on the ground, is it possible that letting the jets hit the towers was a little bit safer than shooting it down over NYC?What do you think of the Pentagon footage?

Yes thats 1 of the things that got me doing research into what happened that day. NORAD is a very professional organization and i cannot see how they would have missed that many interceptions.

Also if they were incompetent why was no one fired or punishised, instead they got promotions and awrds (for not doing thier job)

As far as the Pentagon footage i do not see a 757 in that footage, do you?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe here, as I haven't seen the data that shows if Ultima is who he says he is, but if you know about government lies, and are willing to come out on a web forum, including telling people your real name and position, why not come out to a larger media, if you truly believe that US media is all controlled, then go to Europe, plenty of people will jump on the chance to check you out, and publish the info, once that happens after a certain time the USA press can't ignore it anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
[edit on 10/8/2008 by bobafett]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobafett
believe that US media is all controlled, then go to Europe, plenty of people will jump on the chance to check you out, and publish the info, once that happens after a certain time the USA press can't ignore it anymore.

If you beleive the media is not controlled then you truly are living in a fantasy world.

I have and canpsot information that questions the official story. Why can't you post any to support it?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by spookjr

WHAT? what? I ask a qustion and it was not answered.

Is ther a problem with that! I am entitle an answer but we know ThrotYogart cant answer me or he wont.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join