It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey from oz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi enlighten2012,

Welcome to ATS.

I'm sure you will find our many fora of great interest and I look foward to reading your posts.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Index of Important Website Related Threads *Read First*.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Feel free to send me or any staff member a U2U if you have any questions.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS.

Would love to hear about your trip to India and Nepal.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

hi and thanks for your welcome

i could be here all day talking about my trip it was absolutely amazing. Most of my time was spent in Northern India then into Nepal. I taught English (i'm not an english teacher, just charity work) at a school in Orchha which is in the Madhya Pradesh state for awhile then moved around a bit. The Ganges blew my mind away....we sailed on a rickety old boat for 2 days and camped on the banks. The Taj...well its gorgeous and Calcutta mad me really sad (as did most cities with such beauty though unimaginable poverty).

then onto Nepal where i trekked to base camp. there are no words to describe this at all....its one to be seen with your own eyes

The people of India and Nepal have humbled me.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by enlighten2012

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know where to enter this realm, enlighten2012.
GHMB id Graham Hancock's Message Board, and hopefully I am not politically incorrect by posting that here. I'm a bit tired now of MB's , but I will look around , I really haven't had time to.
Thanks for being understanding, sorry to grab your skirt! I won't hang on, I promise!
Ghiagovinda

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghiagovinda
reply to post by enlighten2012

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know where to enter this realm, enlighten2012.
GHMB id Graham Hancock's Message Board, and hopefully I am not politically incorrect by posting that here. I'm a bit tired now of MB's , but I will look around , I really haven't had time to.
Thanks for being understanding, sorry to grab your skirt! I won't hang on, I promise!
Ghiagovinda

dont appologise at all and btw...if you take a look around there is an abundance of political incorrectness here so dont worry

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   
That made me chuckle too. Cheers back at ya mate. Keep a few shrimp on the barby for me.
Welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join